Lauren Goodger #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How truly heartbreaking. Nobody deserves to go through loss of a child. I worry for Lauren as she seems a fragile person at the best of Times. I just hope the press are respectful and leave her in peace

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh god I just remembered the double pram. I don’t want to minimise anyones experience, but for some reason, thinking of the pram made for two babies has made me sad for her all over again. Truly, I hope she has a lot of support around her right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 55
Feel upset. I posted on news article showing my sympathy for Lauren Goodger and said I hope the still birth wasn’t triggered by her ex tragically passing away. Apparently it’s inappropriate according to her fans. I didn’t even state the facts. I just wondered if that could have been a cause. I think I just read still birth and not two days after birth . It’s so sad and my heart goes out to her ❤😢.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Devastating for them. I hope they have access to support and professionals at this exceedingly sad time.
Id also like for moleman to have to come out of the woodwork and explain his thought process for Friday evenings DM article.

Reactions: 21
Oh god I just remembered the double pram. I don’t want to minimise anyones experience, but for some reason, thinking of the pram made for two babies has made me sad for her all over again. Truly, I hope she has a lot of support around her right now.
It’s just everything. I’m sure she had been washing all of Lorena’s clothes, and putting them away; all the newborn nappies and new bottles; the tubs of formula stacked up ready to use. We very rarely think about all the little things left behind, or the things that will never be used. I imagine it’s very hard coming home to see all those things, everything as you left it, eagerly waiting to use it all and picturing them in little outfits. It’s all extremely sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Devastating for them. I hope they have access to support and professionals at this exceedingly sad time.
Id also like for moleman to have to come out of the woodwork and explain his thought process for Friday evenings DM article.
you’d hope that was published before he found out, he’s absolute scum if he knew and still let that go ahead.

Reactions: 12
Im Not speculating he’d known of the tragic outcome at that point- but Friday evening is when it was published…. Even if she was in labour or early signs of…. Inappropriate

Reactions: 6
Feel upset. I posted on news article showing my sympathy for Lauren Goodger and said I hope the still birth wasn’t triggered by her ex tragically passing away. Apparently it’s inappropriate according to her fans. I didn’t even state the facts. I just wondered if that could have been a cause. Where is the freedom of speech 😢. It’s so sad and my heart goes out to her ❤😢.
it is inappropriate to attempt to bring the death of her ex into it, you don’t need to be a fan of hers to understand that. There are no facts to state, she was full term and went into labour, no need for speculation about it at all. I can’t even believe you mention freedom of speech tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Really sad news. Wouldnt wish it on anybody. All mickey taking aside, i feel really sad and shocked for her.

Reactions: 12
Not a fan of Lauren and still won’t be as many here Im sure. But I will have empathy for anyone suffering something so tragic. And I guess the saying, I would not wish this on my worse enemy rings a little truer today.

I hope everyone has a good Sunday, it’s pimms, Wimbledon and hot hot hot x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Didn't expect to wake up to this awful news. I know Tattle gets a bad rap on other spaces of the internet, but NOBODY would wish for this to happen. To anybody. No matter how terribly they'd behaved.

Lauren may be, Lauren, but you'd need to be a monster to not have empathy and kindness for her at this time. People assume Tattle delights in such things, but we really don't.

To the morally enraged newbies coming on here to score points, trying to argue - give it a rest, please take your negativity elsewhere. Slagging off someone's behaviour doesn't equate to wishing people dead or laughing at tragedy.

Lorena is a beautiful name. I wish them all the best and hope they find some solace in people's concern for them. The genuine ones, at least (thinking of the SM look-at-me-posters). Charlotte Crosby is none too bright, so she probably doesn't see anything wrong with her sweary post and emoji.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
it is inappropriate to attempt to bring the death of her ex into it, you don’t need to be a fan of hers to understand that. There are no facts to state, she was full term and went into labour, no need for speculation about it at all. I can’t even believe you mention freedom of speech tbh.
This! It’s obviously awful awful timing that her ex died around her due date but speculation about it causing the death of her baby is in extremely bad taste. Freedom of speech is important, but so is choosing your words wisely. I’m not a mother so this is all so unimaginably awful and hard for me to comprehend but all we can do is is hope that they get through this the best that they can. Rest in peace Lorena.

Reactions: 24
People grieve in their own ways. There's no right or wrong way. Respectfully taking a break from this thread as it brings some uncomfortable memories back as im sure it does for others. I know we dont love her but kindness is key at a time like this. Big love to you all ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did she have a home birth? Could possibly be complications from that. Giving birth at home always has been me personally feel super uncomfortable and not right. I’d want to be in a hospital just incase. Poor Lauren

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow Lauren and don’t know her from Adam but came here to post.
What truly awful and devastating news. Such a tragedy to lose a baby like this. Thoughts and prayers xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry for the losses of your beautiful babies on here.
A truly sad outcome for Lauren & Charlie. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.