Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LRG branding - 05.03.2019
Disolved - compulsory strike-off

Lauren’s gold ltd - 15.01.2019
Disolved - compulsory strike off

LRG marketing - 16.10.2018

LJM management - 19.05.2018

WoW indeed… she can’t possibly have a business listed in her own name again after all that?

Lauren’s way 31.07.2018

She liked opening companies… not much happens after that. She doesn’t file and she gets struck off.
Prob covered before but since I was having a nosy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
New dress that has been posted on her jumble sale page is listed as a size 22! Surely the person posting on her behalf must be mistaken! BYG has NEVER been a size 22….. has she!

I’m sure all her worldly goods are being sold to cover fees. There’s no way she would authorise the world knowing this!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New dress that has been posted on her jumble sale page is listed as a size 22! Surely the person posting on her behalf must be mistaken! BYG has NEVER been a size 22….. has she!

I’m sure all her worldly goods are being sold to cover fees. There’s no way she would authorise the world knowing this!
Im so upset by this. My idol, my BYG, my Towie OG, bafta award winner…… Would never need a size 22 dress. This is an outrage 😭

The wind machine must have altered the dress as well as the Notoriously BYG’s tiny body 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Im so upset by this. My idol, my BYG, my Towie OG, bafta award winner…… Would never need a size 22 dress. This is an outrage 😭

The wind machine must have altered the dress as well as the Notoriously BYG’s tiny body 😮
I agree, there’s definitely something amiss here. How could our tiny 5’3 Lozza ever be a size 22? She’d topple over and that’s never good for a ball ⚽ 💨

The dress is definitely primed for wind machines though!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree, there’s definitely something amiss here. How could our tiny 5’3 Lozza ever be a size 22? She’d topple over and that’s never good for a ball ⚽ 💨

The dress is definitely primed for wind machines though!
That’s the one she wore when she gave her first interview after Lorena it was probably gifted to her!

Reactions: 8
I want to see loz in this santa outfit.

Screenshot_20221013_192538_com.instagram.android_edit_35822548211720.jpg

Excellent photo dressing too.
Random hand - tick
Random pulling of stretchy nylon - tick
Random falling apart flower wall thing - tick

Bonus points for anyone who knows what the fluffy topped pillar thing to the other side is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Either she’s done a massive tit or just got some 🍆
I think she’s sold 20 quid’s worth of her soiled repugnant clothes

I cannot believe the prices she’s putting things up for . Used converse and nikes for £100! I’ve just brought similar brand new in the sale for less than £50! What an utter pisstake!

So bewful, so soft, so cheesy. I don’t know why the pack of wotsits is making me laugh so much.
duck me, she looks bigger than ever here!

Reactions: 12

View attachment 1648270

Random hand - tick

Bonus points for anyone who knows what the fluffy topped pillar thing to the other side is.
I'm not very impressed with the screwed up kleenex wall art. Do they think it helps present the clothes in a better way? :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I might buy this for my 6ft 3 husband to get him to dress up as Santa 🎅

View attachment 1648270

Random hand - tick

View attachment 1648270

Random hand - tick

Might buy this for my 6ft 3 husband to dress up as Santa 🎅 for the kids this Xmas

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Will she sell any of her classy Halloween outfits??
Please! Let it be so!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Maybe (gasp) she is actually coming to terms with her real size? Not so long ago she'd never have posted any pictures of her looking anything less than a svelte size 8. There's still the mental unbelievable Space Raider face pictures on her Instagram but there's two recent ones showing a more realistic Lauren as well.

(Edited out the Lorena picture from her Instagram main page screenshot as it's not relevant, and I wouldn't share it here anyway).
lg.jpg

Reactions: 10
Honestly…loooong time lurker and admirer of this thread. I’ve finally plucked up the courage to post something…(these last few pages have just kept me laughing when I needed it most!!!)

You people are ABSOLUTE gold, I love the casual swearing, the frequent use of the c-word and the genuine banter. I WISH I could comment something as funny as y’all or leave more than one 🤣 (laughing emoji) on your posts. I don’t even know why but the big Loz has fascinated me since her TOWIE days (I have a life…I swear!) so I implore ye…please accept me into your fold so I may join your ranks!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Honestly…loooong time lurker and admirer of this thread. I’ve finally plucked up the courage to post something…(these last few pages have just kept me laughing when I needed it most!!!)

You people are ABSOLUTE gold, I love the casual swearing, the frequent use of the c-word and the genuine banter. I WISH I could comment something as funny as y’all or leave more than one 🤣 (laughing emoji) on your posts. I don’t even know why but the big Loz has fascinated me since her TOWIE days (I have a life…I swear!) so I implore ye…please accept me into your fold so I may join your ranks!!
Bestows the Scrunchie of belonging to new person.
You are welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.