Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @troutpout69 !

Our BYG is still the gift that keeps on giving!!

She got Lacuteness’s ears pierced at Claire’s Accessories after looking at hoovers where Chaz .5 could clearly be heard in the background.

She was caught vaping at a restaurant and being caught out in the wild in a crop top, leggings and crocs. She then did a King Kong-esque stride to see to LaChunk after leaving her unattended.

Still hasn’t posted anything on her Laurengoodgerbody ig page as that’s too strenuous for her

She put the bins out one day and had to have a lie down

She took LaBored to a Paw Patrol thing yesterday in London in a flammable outfit and each photo had a different face that we were treated to. She also wore a scarf and was photod sitting down so we couldn’t see the full scale of our soft and pretty yung gel

As you were Scrunchies!!

Prev thread here:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

She got Lacuteness’s ears pierced at Claire’s Accessories after looking at hoovers where Chaz .5 could clearly be heard in the background.

She was caught vaping at a restaurant and being caught out in the wild in a crop top, leggings and crocs. She then did a King Kong-esque stride to see to LaChunk after leaving her unattended.

Still hasn’t posted anything on her Laurengoodgerbody ig page as that’s too strenuous for her

As you were Scrunchies!!

Prev thread here:

Thank you @geordiegirl for the new thread and bang-on roundup 🤣🤣 Congrats @troutpout69 on the title
🎈 🎉

46C47CCE-209E-40DF-AA57-DA11D6123138.jpeg

Big L was looking at doing something spontaneous today, then made an omelette. 🔥
We’ll have to wait and see what other exciting ideas she comes up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Thank you @geordiegirl for the new thread and bang-on roundup 🤣🤣 Congrats @troutpout69 on the title
🎈 🎉

View attachment 1637176

Big L was looking at doing something spontaneous today, then made an omelette. 🔥
I’m on the edge of my seat. What WILL she do next? Empty the dishwasher? Spa day? Cut her toenails? Cook a roast? The list is lichhhrally endless.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
🎈 🎉

View attachment 1637176

“Away for the night” is Big Lozza speak for “I am on the scrounge, what companies will offer me a night somewhere free?”

Such a Beggy Mitchell, but hey, she’s getting creative with it… 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 42

She was caught vaping at a restaurant and being caught out in the wild in a crop top, leggings and crocs. She then did a King Kong-esque stride to
see to LaChunk after leaving her unattended.

She took LaBored to a Paw Patrol thing yesterday in London in a flammable outfit and each photo had a different face that we were treated to. She also wore a scarf and was photod sitting down so we couldn’t see the full scale of our soft and pretty yung gel

As you were Scrunchies!!

Prev thread here:

Aww gee thanks and on my Birthday too, it’s the best present ever 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m on holiday so I’m quite far behind, but just have to report that on the breakfast buffet this morning sweetcorn was being served. Fully expecting BYG to appear any moment… either as a holiday maker or the hotel manager 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Has anything spontaneous happened or has sh not been gifted yet. Just seen daily mail pics and they have been photoshopped quite a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nothing as yet… maybe a freebie carvery somewhere
S he needs to get that carvery doesn't she. Shes withering away by the day 🤣🤣🤣 thinks she's back on the a list now doing a red carpet walk for paw patrol. Lacrosse first red carpet. As if she's gonna be some big star and take after her mother. She has never been a star and never will be. Always wonder what she wants to be. Does she just want to continue filtering and begging for freebies. When lalump is at school and asks what her mother is, her answer will be a bleeping beggar. Doesnt look like her only fans is doing too well as more coverage has shown what she really looks like pervs may aswll wank over a cartoon charactet. Fat slag

• Haha
Reactions: 29
.So the one she still believes will come back to her has moved into his owned (or mortgaged) mansion with his wifey. So what wonders from her rented greyscale dormer bungalow will she be previewing. Maybe another visit to the brick shed annex to show her wonderful asfetiks establishment now that she is all things (me a bike, me a ball) to LaPiercedEarsButStillNoProperShoes and is running the next PlayYungGel mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 19
BYG is a right state. Those shoes she had on yesterday.. I just can't nderstand what possesses her lol The whole outfit was disgusting but the knock-off shoes 😄
Larose looks super cute in some of the videos but I still despair at what a life she is going to have with BYG as her mother.

Reactions: 22
I'm waitin for next episode of omlit story. Bin wiskin me eggs for eleventy hours wot do I do now? Anyone no Upminster area DM me.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
yesterday after her red carpet event she posted that she had changed into her shorts showing in the selfie how slim she is and she was doing a spot of house work which judging by the state of her place today she didn't do much does she ever do anything but take her fake selfies her place always looks a dump

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.