Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daydreamer, I'm sitting here wondering the same thing. It would be weird if it was his mother's, but 10 times worse that it's his dead mother's shoes! Sick POS 🤢🤮

The baby didn't look like Larose to me. The face wasn't blocked yesterday. Does Lotan have a daughter?
He’s got 4 kids. The girl in the photo with Big Loz and Lotan is his daughter, Larose is in other photos with some kind of sore or bruise on her chin.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Dont know about anyone else, but Im wealllyyy ... wealllyyyy ... missing charli boy 🥺 .... he and our BIGGGGGG lozzzz were the poundland, bargain basement ` posh n becks ` ... just feels empty without that ` gormless vacant mush ` wiv his, luminous daygloo teefsssss 🤷‍♀️ :(
Gotta love the turkey teefs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not being horrible but there's no way that bloke would be with her if she wasn't a "celebrity".
What!!!! BYG is bewful and sexy and so soft pretty. She said so herself. So successful and she has Cartier and such an exciting future. Any bloke would be lucky to call her his girlfriend. She’s selling all her size 20 clothes because she’s size 6 now, she been working out hard, she posted a video of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I cannot believe the prices she’s putting things up for . Used converse and nikes for £100! I’ve just brought similar brand new in the sale for less than £50! What an utter pisstake!

So bewful, so soft, so cheesy. I don’t know why the pack of wotsits is making me laugh so much.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
What!!!! BYG is bewful and sexy and so soft pretty. She said so herself. So successful and she has Cartier and such an exciting future. Any bloke would be lucky to call her his girlfriend. She’s selling all her size 20 clothes because she’s size 6 now, she been working out hard, she posted a video of it.
And at such good prices, helping those in need. Our BYG is a charity ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ive figured out why BYG loves a pointy chin, it matches her pointy clothes😁😂😂
Screenshot_20221013-163156_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221013-163149_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221013-163139_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It's a blurred mark on a blurred chin in a blurred photo
To be fair it could be anything from muck to makeup to malaria.

We can be confident that lozza will have it under control, she's very clued up when it comes to medical matters.
Hangovers, covidnotcovid, whatever made up version of bronchitis they both had a while ago.

She is muvva and farver and husband and wife to the house and to lachinnychin.
And a qualified arsefetix lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sorry if this has already been covered but that Lotan does have a girlfriend and they do share the same management… not sure how I would feel about that article if I was his girlfriend… our soft and pretty BYG’s stories and the article was clearly angled to look like something was going on and probably aimed at .5. I am laughing at the fact the source says they hasn’t met before those pics were taken 😂

A source told MailOnline: 'Lauren and Lotan are just friends and share the same management. He offered to help to change her tyre for her but they hadn't met before that.

'He has a girlfriend of two years and they have a child together, so they are nothing more than friends.'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.