Lauren Goodger #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not saying hide their pregnancy, but many well known people tend to follow 'Demi Moore' style shoots' OK ! Magazine shoots, yes I understand their happy for the forthcoming event, but makes it so much harder if in the unfortunate event something bad happens.

Reactions: 5
Have you actually read my previous comments? I haven’t once accused her of being at fault or even insulted her once regarding her loss. Many people speculated that her weight could cause problems with her pregnancy & labor, and expressed concern that her doctors had allowed her to get to the size she was without intervention. It is a fact that lifestyle choices & high blood pressure can and do cause stillbirths. We also have people assuming STRESS caused the death of her baby, maybe go jump on them for their actual fact-less comments?
I find it really strange you're resorting to doubling down tactics. Not sure why you're spelling labour "labor" unless you don't really know who Lauren is and felt you had to comment?

You don't speak for me (seeing as you said "We ALL expressed concern for unborn baby & her own health"...I didn't, because I didn't think it was appropriate and it was just tit-talking about an unborn baby).

Personally I see her weight as being neither here nor there, doctors don't always have the answers. She delivered one healthy baby whilst living her lifestyle, as many women have. Previous generations no doubt had women smoking and drinking and all sorts!

And commenting on Lorena's picture is just...sick.

Reactions: 20
I'm not saying hide their pregnancy, but many well known people tend to follow 'Demi Moore' style shoots' OK ! Magazine shoots, yes I understand their happy for the forthcoming event, but makes it so much harder if in the unfortunate event something bad happens.
So women should hide away and not celebrate their happiness.

Reactions: 21
Mostly a lurker on the Lauren threads but I am saddened to hear the news that Lorena has passed away. Regardless of my thoughts of Lauren and Charlie and their parenting with Larose - this is not the outcome I would want for either of them.

I hope that they have the support of their friends and family to help them through this period.It’s bad enough trying to organise a funeral for someone who has lived their life. I can’t fathom how difficult it must be to organise a funeral for a newborn.

RIP Lorena ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think it’s important to note that there is going to be quite a lot of speculation from now on. We may find out what has happened, or we may not. That decision is entirely up to the parents to decide. The priority now is to just send well wishes and ensure that Lauren gets all the support she needs. What a horrible tragedy this is.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
This is not a helpful comment. I know you likely don’t mean it in bad taste.. but you’re essentially insinuating that the passing is because of Lauren’s choice for a home birth and therefore Lauren’s fault.
Just try to remember there is grieving parents and they likely read the is.
❤
I’m absolutely allowed to have my own personal opinions about home births. I know someone who they and their baby almost died because of home birth complications. And even if was the case for Lauren the fault would mostly lie with the medical professionals who gave green light for it to go ahead. So thanks

Out of respect for the bereaved, we need to lay off speculation about the cause of the baby’s death. It’s triggering and upsetting for those of us living with the grief of having lost an infant, when there’s no logical reason, the baby just died. It’s a never ending nightmare.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I’m absolutely allowed to have my own personal opinions about home births. I know someone who they and their baby almost died because of home birth complications. And even if was the case for Lauren the fault would mostly lie with the medical professionals who gave green light for it to go ahead. So thanks
But you have no idea what her health is like so it’s just pointless finger pointing

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m just so saddened by the news. They were really looking forward to her arrival, and to have it snatched away is the hardest thing. It’s something they’ll never get over. I’m truly sorry for them. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So women should hide away and not celebrate their happiness.
No and if you go through the heartbreak of loosing a child it can be helpful that people knew aboutthe baby. In time I think Lauren will look back on these photos and remember the happiness she felt at the time they were taken. The happiness that her beautiful daughter gave her in them moments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Out of respect for the bereaved, we need to lay off speculation about the cause of the baby’s death. It’s triggering and upsetting for those of us living with the grief of having lost an infant, when there’s no logical reason, the baby just died. It’s a never ending nightmare.
Absolutely agree. If, or when, Lorenas parents choose to speak about it that's entirely their choice. It's incredibly difficult trying to even exist and get through each day as a non well known person, so I can't begin to imagine how it must feel know there's a lot of people speculating, a few judging, and just all together people the parents don't know discussing the loss of their baby.

Also (not intended for the poster I've quoted) as for pregnant women having photos taken of themselves ect, most pregnancies do not end in the loss of a baby, so most pregnant women would not think to not do something incase they offend a bereaved parent, or they themselves go through a loss. In most cases you just don't think anything will go that catastrophically wrong, unless someone close to you has experienced it. Pregnancy should be a time of joy, and whilst I agree it can be hard to be around pregnant women and babies after a loss, that doesn't mean you as a bereaved parent get to taint their joy. Most of us who've experienced this probably go home and have a good cry, and wouldn't dream of making a pregnant women or those who've just had a baby feel bad because they are happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Awful news, my heart goes out to her. I like the name, probably not for someone with a parent called Lauren, but lovely name. I hope no other expectant parents panic with her both healthy caption, I couldn’t think of a worse feeling than a loss of a child. Poor family

Reactions: 10
I’ll certainly be hugging by boy (11 month old) tight today, what a sad thing for Lauren to go through. I hope you’re reading these comments Lauren and know that there is a lot of love for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No and if you go through the heartbreak of loosing a child it can be helpful that people knew aboutthe baby. In time I think Lauren will look back on these photos and remember the happiness she felt at the time they were taken. The happiness that her beautiful daughter gave her in them moments

In my case, and in many of the cases of people I've supported, you absolutely want the world to know your little one existed, and of the positive impact they had on your life, despite the heartache of losing them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes but in light of this tragic news your opinion is not needed not here not anywhere have some respect

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ll certainly be hugging by boy (11 month old) tight today, what a sad thing for Lauren to go through. I hope you’re reading these comments Lauren and know that there is a lot of love for you ❤
I hope she doesn’t read the last thread though. Obviously no one could have predicted this tragic outcome.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Can you give him a hug from us here too please 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow.
I know I'm opinionated and sometimes too forthright, but please, if I ever come across the way many posts are just now, please someone tell me. Tell me straight.

Pop round and wobble my turnip for me, as hard as you like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.