Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notorious BYG must've been up all night sewing on smaller tags on her clothes! No way she's a size 12

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I've brought this top of Lauren's 😀 x

Resizer_16656263287523.jpg

Had to wash it as it didn't smell too nice..then hung on the line to dry...

Resizer_16656263221815.jpg

It still smelt odd so I set it on fire

Resizer_16656263429351.jpg

Then set fire to my washing machine In case the item had contaminated it..

Resizer_16656266811811.jpg

Never again will I buy from Loz...that was a costly experience 😬 x.

Looool 😄😄😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Who are these mystery people that believe she’s wealthy and think she looks like her selfies?? They get a mention here from time to time, like magical little elves, has anyone ever actually seen one? .

It’s like the “Where are all those people who said ….” posts you get sometimes. They never have a quote or a screen shot - because nobody ever said anything even remotely thing like it. Someone just makes it up and a legend is born. It’s always about her ‘fans’ and here’s the thing about that.

LG doesn’t have any fans. She never did.

She always used her unpopularity to sell her articles. She has people who sympathise with her now, who or pity her, but it doesn’t make them fans, They won’t buy her trash, or pay to see her speak etc. It was always people who dislike her that kept her relevant.

If the people who interact with her posts on SM are supposed to be her fans let’s see what they’re worth. Putting a like or comment won’t help, it’s putting money in that matters and even when it’s for a good cause nobody is up for that. Remember her fund raiser has been covered by The Sun, The Metro and shared across SM.

01B5F2B3-0446-46AB-A39D-F03F0A6442E4.jpeg

77B35CEB-6F65-4A80-B2F0-0962FB5F2C02.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
£175 for an umbrella with a rip in it!!

I have literally this week sold almost identical for £25, and even that was a struggle trying to get rid. Who is she trying to kid?

She really doesn’t have any money sense does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So BYG turned her fitness IG into a page to sell her gifted gussets, how disappointing. I also noticed moleman represents that lairy Liverpudlian from MAFS UK, wonder if he's now too busy for our Bafta-winning BYG...

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I have literally this week sold almost identical for £25, and even that was a struggle trying to get rid. Who is she trying to kid?

Yes but your wasn’t owned by a bafta winnin bewful yung gel with the appropriate premium on it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Notorious BYG must've been up all night sewing on smaller tags on her clothes! No way she's a size 12

Just like Joanne larby did, bleeping dunce, look at her thread, 🤣🤣🤣

I've brought this top of Lauren's 😀 x

View attachment 1646675

Had to wash it as it didn't smell too nice..then hung on the line to dry...

View attachment 1646677

It still smelt odd so I set it on fire

View attachment 1646676

Then set fire to my washing machine In case the item had contaminated it..

View attachment 1646683

Never again will I buy from Loz...that was a costly experience 😬 x.

Looool 😄😄😄 x
Hahaha no refunds or returns In byg T’s and c’s I bet Pom 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m just catching up…so let me get this straight:

- She’s doing a charity walk in honour of Lorena and her target is £10,000?
- She’s turned her elfy eating Insta page with 25k followers into an online jumble sale getting rid of her old tit to make money?

Just wanted to check I wasn’t dreaming.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m so confused I haven’t been on Instagram for a while (or caught up on here yet so may have been mentioned) but how can she be advertising her clothes for sale straight after fundraising? She should have sold them with the intention to donate the money or just listed them a few days after. Come on Kirsty use your brain! As Loz can’t.

The Lotan thing is so set up 🙄 he is fit though or have I completely lost it yet again 🥲

Worn once 😂😂😂 another knock off then!
oh Lauren you’re literally stupid.
Worn once by her, lots by the previous owner 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so confused I haven’t been on Instagram for a while (or caught up on here yet so may have been mentioned) but how can she be advertising her clothes for sale straight after fundraising? She should have sold them with the intention to donate the money or just listed them a few days after. Come on Kirsty use your brain! As Loz can’t.

The Lotan thing is so set up 🙄 he is fit though or have I completely lost it yet again 🥲

Worn once by her, lots by the previous owner 🤣
I don't see it myself 😂 but probably cos of seeing him in Big Brother and what a bully he was.

Reactions: 14

But ers cost a faarsand pounds new. So no, she has no money sense. Or she's fibbing again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who would pay £1k for a garden umbrella - I don’t believe her!

This is the most expensive one I can see?! 😁
EB0293BB-A346-4246-AD16-31A0D78B2EB4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Must be her ‘team’ posting pics now as they’re not at her house and they’re not her shovel like hands handling the grubby merch… amazing how our BYG can vary in show size too… anything from a 4 to a 7 currently posted… this page is very entertaining I’ll give BYG that 😂

Omg she’s selling the Hairybelle she got free complete with damaged box!!!

8AA4A578-61C3-4D46-ACEC-3B5C21482495.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Its like a never ending list of creased up, tit stained, damaged tat!! ... none of it presented well, to entice the ` customer ` 🤦‍♀️ you can see from the creases, that these clothes have just been stuffed into some box, not folded, just pulled out and put on the hanger .... her shoe size goes from a petite 4, to 5.5 and 6 ... when we all know her BIGGG floppy trotters are a man size 16🤨 ... who in their right mind would pay a hefty 150 quid, for a used ripped garden umbrella, when you can buy it new, for much cheaper, same goes for the furniture, fridge, its all over priced CRAP .... Im confused reading it all ... its just mishmash .... she lives firmly in cloud cuckoo land 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Her feet must change sizes daily just like her body and face, she's got shoes for sale ranging from size 4 to 6 :unsure: or did she have pregacy feet

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cannot believe shs is selling these, the state of them, i would be embarrassed to give them away!
Screenshot_20221013-113108_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.