Lauren Goodger #35 Will baybeh be called Nannypâté? Hurry up and have her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My #threadsuggestion is doing really well on p48 but I didn’t add ‘thread suggestion’ - does it still count?! 😁
Also I meant to add earlier in the thread - big up the North East Massive. Mackem lass here… loving the representation 😘😁
Another mackem here!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She must have a list when doing pics, I want nice ones, then sexy, then naked for paper and then anything goes for my Onlyfans

View attachment 662150

View attachment 662151
Clearly we're still waiting for the sexy version then 🤣

How did Moley keep a straight face when he suggested she hold her Right Said Fred's with a T-Rex arm?!! No wonder Chaz struggles to get it up if he has to rely on these images for his wank bank, it would be like knocking one out to his mum :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.