Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Ok, I've finished for now. To get you all in the Christmas spirit I am turning on 'the krunchie Christmas lightsπŸŽ„

20211204_185914.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Facehugger

VIP Member
Me neither, whoever it is has an agenda. It's a bit off to have a go at pom, who is witty and very generous with her humour, never nasty to anyone.
Nobody disses our Pom, everyone loves her and appreciates all the effort she puts in to her pictures, especially when she's not feeling on top form. In all my time on here that lady has never said a wrong word to anyone, she is just one of life's genuinely nice people and is good to everybody, I wish I had her as my friend in RL to be honest ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I walked to the shop and got some juice! The sun has come out and everything is looking all Wintery and lovely. I am going to start the clear out by tackling my wardrobe first. Well that's my plan though at present I have been lying on bed reading tattle for twenty minutes.

I am loving all the Christmas tree pics, I don't have one because every year I end up putting one up and then getting annoyed as the cats attack it on the constant and I take it down before Christmas πŸ˜… I did however dress the cats up like a psycho cat lady. Excuse the scabby chair it's his "nest" that I have had to now move all over the country for him when we move.

received_288663033047180.jpeg
Screenshot_2021-12-06-13-30-20.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15

VIP Member
Turkey is cooked, just had a sample, tastes just fine, xmas pudding is still in the steamer,
the smell in the kitchen is divine. Should be serving up soon, just waiting for the sprouts.

And here it is!!

IMG_20211225_133903140.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Going to be inactive for a while my dear friends; my darling sister was found dead this morning 😒😒. My youngest sibling, sweet Caroline

• Sad
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hello from Pom πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Thanks very much for the lovely messages β€β€β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
I am pleased I never retailated to the poster who had a go about my vippy. I made my point and left it at that, I think it's the best way to not start an argument. I was going to put that poster on egnore but thought nope I leave it and see if anything gets a mention, a few posts did, which came across as petty.
I also noted she weren't getting as many reactions on her messages later that day, it really did backfire on her.

So many lovely posts for me on the threads, I'm really touched today how lovely everyone has been..though I know you're all lovely anyway but still (blush).

I admit I wish the Skanky threads would slow down I really get behind some days which is why I've not been active on here since new year eve.

Pom hugs for such lovely tattle friends β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx @Facehugger yes your a dear friend of mine on here and I wish you was my real life friend too, I'm always very happy to see your posts β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16284520679180.jpg

Phew that was a long message lol πŸ˜„πŸ€­πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16215556639412.jpg

Back tomorrow love Pom πŸ₯°

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Well I've already done one Christmas dinner with our friend returning to UK yesterday (yes he got through OK!), tomorrow is Ours then another one on Boxing Day for another couple of friends who are renovating and living in a tiny caravan

OH ought to be naffed-off with turkey etc after three lots of it in four days! He'd better not complain "Urgh not turkey AGAIN"

Heres my snowy photo for you all. Not recent although everything here is currently white with ICE in the midst of freezing fog but fog makes for a rubbish photo haha :)

Attachments

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Afternoon folks, hope Santa has been very kind to you all πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ I'm so happy Dolly's not pregnant, that wouldn't have been good, it would certainly have ruined Christmas 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

MrsEms

VIP Member
Afternoon allπŸ€—

I've just been catching up on the kp thread and this one and πŸ™ I just knew it was 'that" poster who upset CC, and has been rude to Pom. I got an off vibe very quickly with that account.
I think we all have known each other so long we have respect and just wouldn't respond in such a manner. To get to VIP within 20 odd days? Bloody hell...took me 7 months and that was because of slapgateπŸ˜‚
Pom is loved soo much on tattle, and such a gentle soulπŸ₯° I hope she doesn't take it personally.

Keeping a close watch🧐

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening lovelies πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope we are all ok & keeping warm. God today was a shock to the system, I didn't get to sleep till about 1.45am then woke up at 4.30 am for the loo. Didn't get back to sleep again, I'm flipping knackered now 😴

@Pom Bear I'm so pleased that person didn't upset you, I was worried but so many people noticed it didn't they πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜˜ I'm glad you're ok sweetie, lots of love and hugs for later when you get on, in case I'm already snoring πŸ€—πŸ•πŸ€— xx

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Dolly, I'm so sorry❀ I just wish I lived next door and could pop in to make you a cup of tea....or a brandy😊 much love to you and please look after yourself.

Ok, so you lot know how much I love you but it seems that I need to close my account.
I've been hacked, I can only assume it was because I've put out personal information on here.
I have nothing to hide...apart from a few lines around my eyes. The rest you know is me.
I'm pissed off actually...it took alot to be a VIPπŸ™

Speak soon xxx

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Having a friend over for a home cooked meal. He is vegetarian and likes a basic veggie stew I make (no fuss, no bother). I bribe him with a lovely cup of rooibos (red bush) tea. Haha, he thinks he is coming for tea and a meal, but he has to set up my new tv that has been standing in my hallway for almost 2 months!🀣🀣

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I thought that's the one you were on about, I wasn't 100% but I've seen over the last few days there's something off. I know our lovely @Pom Bear will catch up in here later. I'm not impressed, frankly. 😘
Me neither, whoever it is has an agenda. It's a bit off to have a go at pom, who is witty and very generous with her humour, never nasty to anyone.

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Evening everyone! First time on to chat today. I've had a really busy sunday, cooked a roast and my dad joined us so I wanted to make it extra special😊 all went well.

Wow, I'm so flattered by all of your lovely comments about my tree, honestly it's been really uplifting because I do put so much effort in to it. I'll still be walking past it and swapping baubles for the next couple of weeks if I think it looks unbalanced or bare anywhere in the treeπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Mrscranky, it takes about 2 hours and a bottle of wine to finish the treeπŸ˜‚

Just finished the ironing and now I'm done in. I'm going to have a quiet day tomorrow...hopefully.

265, hope you enjoy being back in work tomorrow and have a great day. We'll miss you being around so much❀

Have a lovely evening all😘

• Heart
  • Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening you lot πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope we are all bearing up today (damn sight more preferable to bearing down I always say) pleased you're feeling better @265 and my usual facehugs to anybody in need ❀😘

I don't mind what thread title we go with, at all. xx

We will soon know if Peeko is back at the weekend. He'll get more cheeky the more pints he has and by the time everybody else is in bed (except me) he'll be talking to himself again, and calling us 'you cows' or other delightful terms of endearment 🀣🀣🀣 Lets wait until we definitely know it's him before we shout him here, we might be summoning another impostor otherwise ❀😘

P. S. I can still remember his name from that time one night he drunkenly posted his name and phone number and said we could all ring him 🀣 so it'll be easy to suss out if needed πŸ‘πŸ‘

Last edited:
  • Heart