Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
You best do a round up too Captain. Congrats on the title & very well done to the clever person who suggested that, it's brilliant, you've made the Scrunchies sound like a load of invading murdering marauders 🤣🤣🤣👍 I hope they're not offended 🤣
Nah, we don't need a round up, as for the murdering marauders, they have a sense of humour. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We are absolutely murdering mauraders! @265 i was thinking of you all day yesterday but didn't get to pop on apart from once due to horrific weather and fifty guests descending! I am glad it went ok and now there is a plan and a wee weight off your mind. The biggest massive most squidgy hugs.

I am glad you are decluttering it's just fantastic, I am so jazzed for my skip to come on Monday! I have it for a whole week and I'm going to throw so much into it.

The weather up here is wild today rain and crazy wind so I just laundered and folded 50 sets of bedding, cleaned the kitchen and I am now going to watch documentaries and do crosswords in my bed 😂

Sidenote: As I was typing that my little cat walked right up beside me and proceeded to piss on my good blanket!!! I have just screamed mid sentence. She meanwhile has sauntered off to sit on the windowsill and lick her arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you for starting the new thread @265 love the title. Hope you’re all well ❤

• Heart
@Katie8ee yeah what a weight off my mind, I feel so much better now the wait is over and I know what
going to happen next. Decluttering is fun, amazing how much crap I have in my room, some small bits
of tech which is so old and can't be used for anything.

Cold but sunny, at some point I need to fire up the motorcycles and charge up my power banks for the
return to work Monday. I would love another week home personally but the courier company needs me
badly. I learned that it's busy so for now I should be making some good money on the run up to the
holidays.

As for your cat..... cheeky little bugger!!!

Oh and I better do this..... @Dinkydonut so she can drop in and hear the good news.

• Heart
We are absolutely murdering mauraders! @265 i was thinking of you all day yesterday but didn't get to pop on apart from once due to horrific weather and fifty guests descending! I am glad it went ok and now there is a plan and a wee weight off your mind. The biggest massive most squidgy hugs.

I am glad you are decluttering it's just fantastic, I am so jazzed for my skip to come on Monday! I have it for a whole week and I'm going to throw so much into it.

The weather up here is wild today rain and crazy wind so I just laundered and folded 50 sets of bedding, cleaned the kitchen and I am now going to watch documentaries and do crosswords in my bed 😂

Sidenote: As I was typing that my little cat walked right up beside me and proceeded to piss on my good blanket!!! I have just screamed mid sentence. She meanwhile has sauntered off to sit on the windowsill and lick her arse.
As long as you've got your rainbow skirt on & paint your face with glitter while you're running round doing your murderous invading that's fine 🤣🌈❤😘 bloody cat, what did she do that for? Just done 50 lots of bedding, well she obviously thought you hadn't done quite enough for today 🤭 xx

Thank you for starting the new thread @265 love the title. Hope you’re all well ❤
Afternoon Jakey Yung Son, hope you're well too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Katie8ee yeah what a weight off my mind, I feel so much better now the wait is over and I know what
going to happen next. Decluttering is fun, amazing how much crap I have in my room, some small bits
of tech which is so old and can't be used for anything.

Cold but sunny, at some point I need to fire up the motorcycles and charge up my power banks for the
return to work Monday. I would love another week home personally but the courier company needs me
badly. I learned that it's busy so for now I should be making some good money on the run up to the
holidays.

As for your cat..... cheeky little bugger!!!

Oh and I better do this..... @Dinkydonut so she can drop in and hear the good news.
Oh that's fab back to work! It will be good to get your routine back. Much as staying home is the actual best it is good to keep busy. As I live at work and only open part time in the Winter all these wee chores and routines keep me sane. I know what you mean about the old tech crap for me it's a box of cables with so many old ones that I pull out and think what the duck is this 😂 but inevitably keep "just incase"

The whole lot are going in the skip 😂😃

As long as you've got your rainbow skirt on & paint your face with glitter while you're running round doing your murderous invading that's fine 🤣🌈❤😘 bloody cat, what did she do that for? Just done 50 lots of bedding, well she obviously thought you hadn't done quite enough for today 🤭 xx

Afternoon Jakey Yung Son, hope you're well too ❤
I think it's because I abandoned our rainy day binge watching to go to the folding room and fold laundry so it was her act of defiance on my return 😂 luckily it was only one part of the blanket.

Definitely think it's time for a massive bubble bath now though 😜 how is your Saturday? Are you getting hammered with bad weather? X
Screenshot_2021-10-29-07-55-51.jpg
this is my new fav meme ever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh that's fab back to work! It will be good to get your routine back. Much as staying home is the actual best it is good to keep busy. As I live at work and only open part time in the Winter all these wee chores and routines keep me sane. I know what you mean about the old tech crap for me it's a box of cables with so many old ones that I pull out and think what the duck is this 😂 but inevitably keep "just incase"

The whole lot are going in the skip 😂😃

I think it's because I abandoned our rainy day binge watching to go to the folding room and fold laundry so it was her act of defiance on my return 😂 luckily it was only one part of the blanket.

Definitely think it's time for a massive bubble bath now though 😜 how is your Saturday? Are you getting hammered with bad weather? XView attachment 905067 this is my new fav meme ever
Bless you, you need a chill after all them chores. ❤ It's vile here, rain & wind and it's meant to last all week (with snow on Friday supposedly) 😔

Afternoon Facey, I’m great thanks, how are you? ❤
I'm ok thank you ❤ being lazy today, been so busy this week, I'll save all my chores for tomorrow, I can't be bothered today 🤣

• Heart
I'm ok thank you ❤ being lazy today, been so busy this week, I'll save all my chores for tomorrow, I can't be bothered today 🤣
Today is just one of those lazy days 🤣 I can’t bothered with anything either. It’s just going to be a Tattle day for me ❤

• Heart
Today is just one of those lazy days 🤣 I can’t bothered with anything either. Today is just going to be a Tattle day for me ❤
Good for you! Don't blame you one bit, this time of year is either hard work getting sorted for Christmas or depressing if you're that busy you have no time for yourself, so a day off does everybody good sometimes I reckon 😘

• Heart
Bless you, you need a chill after all them chores. ❤ It's vile here, rain & wind and it's meant to last all week (with snow on Friday supposedly) 😔

Same here and it's perishing cold with snow on the hills. I feel sorry for my weekend guests as it's families all seeing each other for the first time in so long but all their activities got cancelled as it's not even worth attempting to go outdoors.

I am now in the bubble bath with bubbles up to the ceiling 😂😂

Today is just one of those lazy days 🤣 I can’t bothered with anything either. It’s just going to be a Tattle day for me ❤
Sometimes you just need a tattle day Jakey. I was doing the exact same but then got on a laundry buzz and it escalated quickly.

• Heart
I think I’m the only Krunchie here who hasn’t had any snow this year 🤣 the last time we had snow at Christmas was in 2010 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think I’m the only Krunchie here who hasn’t had any snow this year 🤣 the last time we had snow at Christmas was in 2010 🤣🤣
Just be glad Jake 🤣 pain in the arse having to go out in that stuff 🤣 I can't remember having snow at Christmas here for years either, it's probably about then that we had it too, that year was bad, I was digging my car out every day x

• Haha
Just be glad Jake 🤣 pain in the arse having to go out in that stuff 🤣 I can't remember having snow at Christmas here for years either, it's probably about then that we had it too, that year was bad, I was digging my car out every day x
Don’t worry Facey, I’m glad 🤣 the last time we had snow was in January 2016 and it was a nightmare. You couldn’t take more than 5 steps without going arse over tit 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
What!!!! That's madness! You can't drive five miles in any direction without finding the stuff at this time of year here. Folk have been out bloody skiing already! Mind you when I lived in Norfolk it never snowed and was about 20 degrees on Christmas Day 😂

• Haha
What!!!! That's madness! You can't drive five miles in any direction without finding the stuff at this time of year here. Folk have been out bloody skiing already! Mind you when I lived in Norfolk it never snowed and was about 20 degrees on Christmas Day 😂
Really? In Cumbria we’re lucky if we see snow more than three times in 10 years. Drive for as far as you like, snow is non existent here 🤣 my sister lives near Manchester and gets quite a lot of snow at this time of the year.

Reactions: 4
Really? In Cumbria we’re lucky if we see snow more than three times in 10 years. Drive for as far as you like, snow is non existent here 🤣 my sister lives near Manchester and gets quite a lot of snow at this time of the year.
I think it's all the lakes, wind keeps the snow at bay 😝 . When I was in Northumberland it was similar, it only came on high ground. I love Cumbria, my little work daughter is from there and has that lovely wee lilting accent 💖

Scotland is strange basically below Perth you get nothing it's just rain and wind until the borders and above Perth it's all snow until you hit Inverness. This is the standard forecast for nearby this week.

Screenshot_2021-12-04-16-26-44.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've started a huge declutter & wish I hadn't bothered 🤦 I need a skip & I can't afford 1......so that'll be more crap in the shed for now 🙄
No outside lights today because we'd drown putting them out.
We have a dripping ceiling 😭 Other half currently trying to find out the problem. I'm crossing everything that it's nothing expensive 🤞😭

@Facehugger it was Dec 2010 when we had the freak snow fall. Walked to the supermarket with a sledge to pull the shopping home 😂 couldn't get to work for over a week. We were eventually dug out by builders with diggers! Couldn't get out my back door. Eldest son built a snow slope from the lounge window into the back garden & was actually sledging out the window. Had to climb out the kitchen window to get out for 2 days as the snow was nearly to the top of the front door. Strange times indeed 🌨❄⛄🏂

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.