Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All it said was "Observed"!!! My Brother always gets Mother a new Calendar for the Kitchen.
I think this year your brother needs sacking then! 🤣🤣 that's reminded me I haven't put my new one up yet, I haven't got round to doing my usual of writing all birthdays & important things I mustn't forget on it just yet. I'll do it later.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That account mentioned earlier is being an arse to pom. 🤬 I'd report it for tit stirring but I can't as I've had the report button removed for being a bad girl. (I'm not moaning, I was bad)
Yep…that’s the one that lead to my rant on here the other day 🤬x

I think this year your brother needs sacking then! 🤣🤣 that's reminded me I haven't put my new one up yet, I haven't got round to doing my usual of writing all birthdays & important things I mustn't forget on it just yet. I'll do it later.
I’ve put mine up but not written anything in yet! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought that's the one you were on about, I wasn't 100% but I've seen over the last few days there's something off. I know our lovely @Pom Bear will catch up in here later. I'm not impressed, frankly. 😘
Yes they seem quite argumentative and rude…and obviously was obsessed to get their VIP status so was commenting on anything and everything other people posted to get their status ‘up’ 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣x

Reactions: 8
I have been trying for weeks to buy a calendar here to no avail, it was almost like someone KNEW there was not going to be a 2022 so they didn't bother getting any in so I ended up buying one from Amazon with lots of cute puppies on it then spent an hour this morning writing in all the birthdays and anniversaries so I don't forget. I used to get English calendars previously but of course Over Here the bank holidays are different and can fall on any day of the week instead of just Mondays, then there are all the random ones for different Saints and the month of May is virtually a shut down due to all the public holidays in it which is not helped when said holiday falls on a Thursday so many places simply close Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday! They call it making a bridge here - basically its any excuse for a day off :)

I thought that's the one you were on about, I wasn't 100% but I've seen over the last few days there's something off. I know our lovely @Pom Bear will catch up in here later. I'm not impressed, frankly. 😘
Hmmm I thought there was a slight dig at me on there not long ago depending on how you read it

Me neither, whoever it is has an agenda. It's a bit off to have a go at pom, who is witty and very generous with her humour, never nasty to anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have been trying for weeks to buy a calendar here to no avail, it was almost like someone KNEW there was not going to be a 2022 so they didn't bother getting any in so I ended up buying one from Amazon with lots of cute puppies on it then spent an hour this morning writing in all the birthdays and anniversaries so I don't forget. I used to get English calendars previously but of course Over Here the bank holidays are different and can fall on any day of the week instead of just Mondays, then there are all the random ones for different Saints and the month of May is virtually a shut down due to all the public holidays in it which is not helped when said holiday falls on a Thursday so many places simply close Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday! They call it making a bridge here - basically its any excuse for a day off :)

Hmmm I thought there was a slight dig at me on there not long ago depending on how you read it
Hello Madame Chevrolet, nice to see you in here ❤ there's something odd, I've not quite put my finger on it yet but I will do eventually.

Beef without Yorkies? how dare you!!!! :LOL::LOL: Like Lamb without the mint sauce!!!
You know me Captain, I'll do as I please and sod tradition. I don't have apple sauce with pork or cranberry with turkey either. Mother used to give me leftover cold yorkshires with golden syrup on for Monday night's tea when I was a kid, maybe that's got something to do with it 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
You know me Captain, I'll do as I please and sod tradition. I don't have apple sauce with pork or cranberry with turkey either. Mother used to give me leftover cold yorkshires with golden syrup on for Monday night's tea when I was a kid, maybe that's got something to do with it 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, I do know you so well. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me neither, whoever it is has an agenda. It's a bit off to have a go at pom, who is witty and very generous with her humour, never nasty to anyone.
Nobody disses our Pom, everyone loves her and appreciates all the effort she puts in to her pictures, especially when she's not feeling on top form. In all my time on here that lady has never said a wrong word to anyone, she is just one of life's genuinely nice people and is good to everybody, I wish I had her as my friend in RL to be honest ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Afternoon all🤗

I've just been catching up on the kp thread and this one and 🙁 I just knew it was 'that" poster who upset CC, and has been rude to Pom. I got an off vibe very quickly with that account.
I think we all have known each other so long we have respect and just wouldn't respond in such a manner. To get to VIP within 20 odd days? Bloody hell...took me 7 months and that was because of slapgate😂
Pom is loved soo much on tattle, and such a gentle soul🥰 I hope she doesn't take it personally.

Keeping a close watch🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Afternoon all🤗

I've just been catching up on the kp thread and this one and 🙁 I just knew it was 'that" poster who upset CC, and has been rude to Pom. I got an off vibe very quickly with that account.
I think we all have known each other so long we have respect and just wouldn't respond in such a manner. To get to VIP within 20 odd days? Bloody hell...took me 7 months and that was because of slapgate😂
Pom is loved soo much on tattle, and such a gentle soul🥰 I hope she doesn't take it personally.

Keeping a close watch🧐
Budge up you, let's sit together and keep nit 🤣🤗😘 seems a few of us got the same impression x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I see they got a little dig in at you on the Skanky thread too 🤬x
Yeah, well, I'm tough as old boots me so all water off a ducks back (whispers: I think they might have buggered off now, there was a little flouncy styleee post just before dinnertime, unless just busy elsewhere) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The "strange one" is back on the Skanky thread, time to go and prepare the dinner until it all calms down again!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.