Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 hope you are all having a peaceful Sunday morning and some nice Sunday dinners later xx Captain, your arm will be ok in a day or two I'm sure 🤗

Soon be time for a new thread, get any more suggestions in asap folks ❤
Could the new thread be to do with chocolates seeing as many of us have chocolate left over from Christmas and the krustie/crunchy vibe?

Reactions: 5
Could the new thread be to do with chocolates seeing as many of us have chocolate left over from Christmas and the krustie/crunchy vibe?
You can put what suggestions you like Harri ❤ just don't do about 30 different ones or we'll never get chance to vote 😘

Waves to Dolly 👋❤😘 I see you lovey, hope you're ok xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going to be inactive for a while my dear friends; my darling sister was found dead this morning 😢😢. My youngest sibling, sweet Caroline

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Going to be inactive for a while my dear friends; my darling sister was found dead this morning 😢😢. My youngest sibling, sweet Caroline
I’m so sorry for your loss Jersey 😢 sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sending my deepest condolences to Jersey, what awful news. Take care

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh Jersey 👽🤗❤😘😭 I'm so sorry to hear that, all my love to you, how awfully sad. Bless you my friend, we are all here for you anytime you need, even if just for a rant or whatever. You take care of you and lovely Jersey Boy too 😘😘😘 xx

• Heart
Captain 265. So many people have lost someone over the last 12 months and posters missing. Do you want to pick a fitting title to reflect that for #5? ❤

• Heart
Captain 265. So many people have lost someone over the last 12 months and posters missing. Do you want to pick a fitting title to reflect that for #5? ❤
Sorry but I can't, my brain isn't working and I don't feel very well, bloody booster is making me unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel like crying over Caroline and all people that left us behind. It hurts so much to lose people close to you. One of my old favourite songs is “Missing” by “Everything but the girl”. I never listen to it because makes me cry, my dad died that year. ❤

• Heart
Sorry but I can't, my brain isn't working and I don't feel very well, bloody booster is making me unwell.
Ok, hope you feel better soon ❤there's no rush, we don't need a new one yet anyway.

I feel like crying over Caroline and all people that left us behind. It hurts so much to lose people close to you. One of my old favourite songs is “Missing” by “Everything but the girl”. I never listen to it because makes me cry, my dad died that year. ❤
Bless you Gullri ❤ That song also reminds me of quite a lot x

• Heart
I'm so sorry @Jersey Girl, much love to you, condolences to you and your family❤
Take care my lovely, we will all be here for you if you need to chat❤

I love this track, beautiful choice Gullri❤
Sorry for your loss too, I have a couple of songs I can't listen to for the same reason. Thankyou for sharing🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.