Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woke up to the radio this morning, yes I forgot to turn off the alarm, woke to the
sound of Paul McCartney "simply having a wonderful xmas time". I thought OH
BOLLOCKS!

Turkey is in the oven.

Have a good day people.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Turkey is cooked, just had a sample, tastes just fine, xmas pudding is still in the steamer,
the smell in the kitchen is divine. Should be serving up soon, just waiting for the sprouts.

And here it is!!

IMG_20211225_133903140.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Merry Christmas 🎄❤ We celebrate on the 24th but I know 25th is the big day for you! 🎄😊🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Merry Christmas! I am finally feeling better after my boosterI hope everyone is having a great day!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Mother put too much Rum in the xmas pudding.... *hic*

• Haha
Durggghh - today is my second christmas dinner to prepare and cook :( I did one the other day for our mate going back to UK, its ours today, tomorrow theres another one for some more friends and now OH announces he's invited another group of 5 over for lunch on Wednesday. If I EVER see turkey again until next December it'll be too soon, bah humbug :(

Merry Christmas 🎄❤ We celebrate on the 24th but I know 25th is the big day for you! 🎄😊🎄
Same here Gullri :) I have not seen a single soul today nor a vehicle on the lane, no kids out on their new bikes - NOTHING! France has gone to sleep it seems :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Afternoon folks, hope Santa has been very kind to you all 👽🤗❤😘 I'm so happy Dolly's not pregnant, that wouldn't have been good, it would certainly have ruined Christmas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nothing says Christmas in celebrity land as product placement and getting dressed in skimpy lingerie in your Instagram post! Thank God I’m just a pleb.

I am in full humbug mood as I had a massive row with mum so that somewhat soured the day.

Never mind.

Take care all

• Sad
  • Heart
So civilised, meat looks tasty.
My other half grew up eating from serving bowls and at table for every meal. The meat was a 4 rib beef that I'm afraid we'll be eating until Easter 🐣!! Savoy cabbage, honeyed parsnips, roasties & sweet heritage carrots. My desk in background!! Oh, and a beautiful red wine in my light up ice bucket!! 🥂🤗🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nothing says Christmas in celebrity land as product placement and getting dressed in skimpy lingerie in your Instagram post! Thank God I’m just a pleb.

I am in full humbug mood as I had a massive row with mum so that somewhat soured the day.

Never mind.

Take care all

Aw Harri, sorry to hear this, hope you are ok, you aren't a pleb, you're one of the Stars here (no lingerie shots required). Sending love x

@Jersey Girl your table is just gorgeous, love the little seagull :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well I am happy today, it's just the little things innit, I got Stone Cold wrapped up under the Christmas tree for me, thank you son Santa 🤣🤣 only DVD's mind, but that'll do 🤭👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes me Dolly is relieved I’m not preggers.God..I had that many years ago it was bloody awful..back in me twenties..I know it’s not nice but it stayed with me forever I had termination that wasn’t done properly..it was awful,the pain was unbelievable (I thought thought my fault as my decision) when it’s all quiet on here not Christmas I will explain it more.Do not want to hurt anybody feelings on this day.❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Yes me Dolly is relieved I’m not preggers.God..I had that many years ago it was bloody awful..back in me twenties..I know it’s not nice but it stayed with me forever I had termination that wasn’t done properly..it was awful,the pain was unbelievable (I thought thought my fault as my decision) when it’s all quiet on here not Christmas I will explain it more.Do not want to hurt anybody feelings on this day.❤❤❤
Aw, sorry lovely, I'd not have joined in the jest had I known ❤ bless you. Are you having a nice day today anyway? I hope so xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aw, sorry lovely, I'd not have joined in the jest had I known ❤ bless you. Are you having a nice day today anyway? I hope so xx
Oh no don’t worry about that Facey,I just added on to preggi thingy..not me testy thing..just nothing to do with with what I have been worried about the test thingy.l wa so worried it would be positive..or I fucked up! That other part of my life was many years ago..☺❤🙏🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.