Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon

back to usual TV schedule thank God the Christmas films one is finished for the time being, most of them are utter tripe

saying that watching a TV thriller and the storyline, entire is in the 2 word film title so that gives you some clue about its quality. Oh well

Be careful, it is very cold and I think Dolly’s piss pot may freeze over and I’m not going to be the one to break the ice!

Have a good day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Afternoon

back to usual TV schedule thank God the Christmas films one is finished for the time being, most of them are utter tripe

saying that watching a TV thriller and the storyline, entire is in the 2 word film title so that gives you some clue about its quality. Oh well

Be careful, it is very cold and I think Dolly’s piss pot may freeze over and I’m not going to be the one to break the ice!

Have a good day
Harri,you are right it’s freezing and piss pot is frozen,it’s a wonder I haven’t melted it after that piss arse on GMB.😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Afternoon

Have a good day
Agree Harry, felt I'd moved to bloody Evergreen!

• Heart
Well,I’m back watching crime channels as per usual,all effin repeats though😩
Aww, it all feels a bit bleak after Christmas. I bloody moan about the stress leading up to it all, wishing it was all over then...nothing🤷‍♀️ I need something else to whinge about now😂

I thought today would e the first day back to some normality but ended up taking my son for a covid test, my other kids school cannot open because of staffing shortages!

Well, at least I've found something else to whinge about😂

Hope everyone is well and keeping warm and cosy...bloody cold today xxx

• Heart
Evening lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 hope we are all ok & keeping warm. God today was a shock to the system, I didn't get to sleep till about 1.45am then woke up at 4.30 am for the loo. Didn't get back to sleep again, I'm flipping knackered now 😴

@Pom Bear I'm so pleased that person didn't upset you, I was worried but so many people noticed it didn't they 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾😘 I'm glad you're ok sweetie, lots of love and hugs for later when you get on, in case I'm already snoring 🤗🐕🤗 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Havent seen our Blue for awhile hope all ok.

The effin skank is on GMB,how the duck they have allowed the criminal on Tv..piss boiling.😡Not watching though,Twitter is going apeshit about it.
Not seen Where'sPrecious or Penguin86 for a while either, Dolly 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Chocolates are like people, you have your favourites, some you can’t stand, some make you sick, some you leave well alone and they may frighten you.

I’ve just had a Belgian chocolate and although milk chocolate can be too sweet at times, it was so silky smooth it just slipped down my throat so nicely.

Mum was given a big box of Milk Tray this Christmas and the ones I tried tasted all the same and were so disappointing. It doesn’t even taste like chocolate, could be pulverised pigs bladder with added sugar.

So if you were a chocolate what would you be? I would be a hazelnut twirl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Not seen Where'sPrecious or Penguin86 for a while either, Dolly 🙁
Penguin is around, I think she commented on Skanky today. I've sent out a black ops team to turf out Mrs Cranky and her curtains out of her greenhouse though ❤ yep, I don't know where Precious is, hope she comes back.

Chocolates are like people, you have your favourites, some you can’t stand, some make you sick, some you leave well alone and they may frighten you.

I’ve just had a Belgian chocolate and although milk chocolate can be too sweet at times, it was so silky smooth it just slipped down my throat so nicely.

Mum was given a big box of Milk Tray this Christmas and the ones I tried tasted all the same and were so disappointing. It doesn’t even taste like chocolate, could be pulverised pigs bladder with added sugar.

I'd be the hard toffee centre one that sticks to your teeth and pulls your ruddy fillings out I should think! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Ok…shame time….I’ll be 58 soon but my excuse is I still feel 28 in head and heart (just not body 😫😫🤣)….I’m currently watching (again) the first Star Trek reboot films and it still breaks my heart how the actor Anton Yelchin died through no fault of his….bleeping Skanky rolls a car (allegedly but I think definitely) through drinks and drugs and walks away with no (apart from her version broken jaw etc) injuries….so unfair 😞😞

• Sad
Just enjoying my Christmas cake. There’s always the odd dried fruit which might look perfectly harmless only for you to crunch down on it and it makes an awful sound. Thankfully I think my teeth are ok but damn these raisins and sultanas and currants!

Any other foods which look nice but are risky to eat? Camels anuses do not count.

• Haha
Evening lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 hope we are all ok & keeping warm. God today was a shock to the system, I didn't get to sleep till about 1.45am then woke up at 4.30 am for the loo. Didn't get back to sleep again, I'm flipping knackered now 😴

@Pom Bear I'm so pleased that person didn't upset you, I was worried but so many people noticed it didn't they 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾😘 I'm glad you're ok sweetie, lots of love and hugs for later when you get on, in case I'm already snoring 🤗🐕🤗 xx
Hubby was back to work today…unlike me who’s 😳 most of the night he normally sleeps like a log….but he was awake from 3am and then moaned about it nonstop….I was ‘welcome to my world!’ 🤣🤣x

🤔🤔 good question….I don’t think there’s a chocolate which is mostly 🤬🤬🤬 all the time? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Ok…shame time….I’ll be 58 soon but my excuse is I still feel 28 in head and heart (just not body 😫😫🤣)….I’m currently watching (again) the first Star Trek reboot films and it still breaks my heart how the actor Anton Yelchin died through no fault of his….bleeping Skanky rolls a car (allegedly but I think definitely) through drinks and drugs and walks away with no (apart from her version broken jaw etc) injuries….so unfair 😞😞
That's no shame at all Charger, I was 53 the other day and here's me got DVD's of Stone Cold for Christmas 🤣🤣🤣🥂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Thank you ❤🥰💕👽🐾🤗😘 xx.
I was abit sad for around five minutes lol and that went fast as it made her look a fool in the end and I had so many lovely comments and a big award which was great..I was very happy in the end 💕👽🐾🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

Sorry to hear you didn't sleep much and hope you get to catch up and feel better 💕🥰❤👽🐾🤗😘 Thank you and love and big Pom hugs for you too 🥰💕💖🤗🐾👽🤗😘 xx

Quality Street green triangle lol ❤🤗💕😘 xx

• Heart
Where's our captain tonight? I know he's a hard working man on the road but I need his banter and support too❤

On the kp thread. Unfortunately some people don't understand etiquette. You have the upmost respect for a person who starts a new thread. I can't do it, neither can others.
Why complain over who got the most votes...get a bleeping grip🤷‍♀️

Rant over...perhaps this could be copied and posted over there!

Sorry but I've really had it with them🙁

Oh, edited to behave🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
@MrsEms - I am here!!! Just finished my poached eggs, only been home 35 minutes.

I got really shafted at work and now I'm sitting in my room and I'm bleeping freezing!
Just can't get warm, where is @Facehugger when I need her, she is very warm and
cuddly.

Oh and what happened on the KP thread?

• Heart
@MrsEms - I am here!!! Just finished my poached eggs, only been home 35 minutes.

I got really shafted at work and now I'm sitting in my room and I'm bleeping freezing!
Just can't get warm, where is @Facehugger when I need her, she is very warm and
cuddly.

Oh and what happened on the KP thread?
Nothing...just silly people whinging over who had the most votes for a new title😂 crying tears because they missed out before🤪😂
I've never come across such a ******* load of ********. I didn't count my stars but you get it?

Hugger is asleep. She woke up too early...🤫

Xxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.