Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Facehugger m whereabouts do I place the liquid on the flow test,that little thing beneath the result thingy?
Hi @Dolly can I be of help, you put four drops of liquid into the little round dip in that oblong thingie. Then leave it for 15 minutes till the stripe appears.

Do that after you've twirled the stick up both nostrils then twirled it around in the liquid six times, hope that makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi @Dolly can I be of help, you put four drops of liquid into the little round dip in that oblong thingie. Then leave it for 15 minutes till the stripe appears.

Do that after you've twirled the stick up both nostrils then twirled it around in the liquid six times, hope that makes sense
Awwww thanks,I thought it was just one nostril.that little dip is at the bottom of the oblong thingie?

Reactions: 7
Merry Christmas Peeeples!!!
I am suffering with my booster shot and ache like crazy. I am glad others are awake. I need company that isn’t in person lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't keep up with 2 threads at Christmas 🙈 balls to it all! Ho Ho Ho my bloody arse 🤣🎄🎁🍾

@Dollylovesshoes I do worry about you 😘 We'd all be popping in if we could.

I'm pleased you're going to your friends for Christmas. Yes my lovely, you squeeze 4 drops into the small hole on the test strip.

I am suffering with my booster shot and ache like crazy. I am glad others are awake. I need company that isn’t in person lol!
I took my eldest daughter for her first jab yesterday. She is ASD. The staff were brilliant with her & she did really well. She has a sore arm too. I had a sore arm & was knackered after my booster. Thankfully only for a day 🙂.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't keep up with 2 threads at Christmas 🙈 balls to it all! Ho Ho Ho my bloody arse 🤣🎄🎁🍾

@Dollylovesshoes I do worry about you 😘 We'd all be popping in if we could.

I'm pleased you're going to your friends for Christmas. Yes my lovely, you squeeze 4 drops into the small hole on the test strip.

I took my eldest daughter for her first jab yesterday. She is ASD. The staff were brilliant with her & she did really well. She has a sore arm too. I had a sore arm & was knackered after my booster. Thankfully only for a day 🙂.
I am hoping it’s just a one day thing too! I am staying home from work, I don’t think I can make that happen with these aches.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all,

How are we? Feeling Jolly I hope,

Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water, unfortunately they never made it down as Health and Safety said no!

In the original story Jack fell down and broke his crown and Jill came tumbling after. Sadly this no longer applies due to the many accident claims that have ensued. You see the hill was council owned. Never mind that Jill had her stilettos on and Jack was inebriated.

oh well,
Take care and have a good day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I had mine on 20th. Had a bit of a headache felt cold, the swelling in my arm has started to go down now. Hope you feel better soon, Flower ❤

Well,open pack and looked at instructions ,it’s for nasal on,y no swab of tonsils.
You use the same swab for tonsils Dolly, then do your nostrils ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I had mine on 20th. Had a bit of a headache felt cold, the swelling in my arm has started to go down now. Hope you feel better soon, Flower ❤

You use the same swab for tonsils Dolly, then do your nostrils ❤
It doesn’t say on instructions to swab tonsils only both nostrils.I suppose it’s all according what test you get.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.