Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Allan, I'm sorry your Christmas hasn't gone to plan. I'd just like to say happy Christmas to you and your family and love, best wishes for the new year! 😘

Hugger, your my partner in crime now...I got gin🍸😂

Dolly, look after yourself my lovely, hope you've managed the test...I've done 3 this week😩 right pain in the arse!

Harri my darling, hope you are full on Christmas spirit now? I need some Christmas cheer.

265...you're going to have to wait...I have reason to believe you are on the naughty list 🤣

Pink, have a restful, lovely happy Christmas🥰

Pom...you're a bloody genius. You bring many smiles and laughter! Thankyou❤🥰

I may be too busy tomorrow getting ready for the queen. So merry Christmas to you all, and have a wonderful day!love to you all❤🥰

Bloody hell, I just did an acception speech but I didn't bleeping win anything thing🤣
Haha, lovely, I don't mind you as a partner for Christmas 🤣🤣 ❤😘 I hope you manage the day ok lovely lady, I'll be here hoping you've told the Queen to F off with her waffling if she gets on your nerves too much.

The Captain is always on the naughty list.........well, he'd like to be, given half a chance and some leather shorts 🤣🤣🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello lovelies 👋!! Hope you are all well :love: 🥰. Thought I'd show my face and catch up on the shenanigans of late. Been lurking but not much to post about- nothing to be said about Skanky that everyone else hasn't said ! Finishing tomorrow until 4th January- first time I've ever had a stretch of time off like that at Christmas. I'll definitely have plenty of time to mooch around on here 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello lovelies 👋!! Hope you are all well :love: 🥰. Thought I'd show my face and catch up on the shenanigans of late. Been lurking but not much to post about- nothing to be said about Skanky that everyone else hasn't said ! Finishing tomorrow until 4th January- first time I've ever had a stretch of time off like that at Christmas. I'll definitely have plenty of time to mooch around on here 🥰
Hello Jersey ❤😘 bless you, it's lovely to see you, are you all ready and done? Got your Christmas frillies aired and Jersey boy's best pinnie out ready? 😘 Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello Jersey ❤😘 bless you, it's lovely to see you, are you all ready and done? Got your Christmas frillies aired and Jersey boy's best pinnie out ready? 😘 Xx
Hello my friend! All done- I feel a little ashamed of the amount of food for just 2 of us though 😬 but I'll put that one on Jersey Boy seeing as he's the cook!! The excess of alcohol I don't feel guilty about!! Hoping for new frillies to be honest but we made a pact to not go overboard gift wise so it may be my 2 for £8 jobbies rather than La Perla!!! :ROFLMAO::love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Hello my friend! All done- I feel a little ashamed of the amount of food for just 2 of us though 😬 but I'll put that one on Jersey Boy seeing as he's the cook!! The excess of alcohol I don't feel guilty about!! Hoping for new frillies to be honest but we made a pact to not go overboard gift wise so it may be my 2 for £8 jobbies rather than La Perla!!! :ROFLMAO::love:
If you can't have a bit of over indulgence at Christmas lovely, it'd be bollocks all round hey! You enjoy yourself and your time off, you work hard enough the rest of the time. Lots of love to you both, hope you'll get chance to pop on between eating, drinking and moddlin your F&F's 🤣👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
Aw loving the little xmas tress and snow on here :-D

@265 loved the little squirrel, just adorable, great photo :giggle: 🤗

Wishing everyone on this thread (and those who lurk) a Happy Christmas 🎄🎄🎄😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good morning fellow Krusts, Krustlets and Krusties,

Hope you are all ok,

Lovely to see the snow on here, makes it feel even more Christmassy!

If I were a King, all my followers would Kneel down to me. I would dine on Kale Kebabs followed by Key lime pie. My drink of choice would be Kombucha and my favourite snacks would be Kettle crisps. I am Kind King, not a Knob. I Keep a Kitten with me always, his name is Kris. I Keep him in the sleeves of my Kimono as I go about my daily duties. I Kiss him all the time but he doesn’t like this. I don’t care, I’m a King, I do what like!

Have a good day, be Kind to yourself,
Lots of love
Krazy Harri xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Is it about 15 minutes you get the result or bit longer?(oh my god I’m dreading it) 😢
Dolly, don't fret :(. I was nervous doing mine before flying back from Spain- I had one shot at getting it right and I was shaking!! It was straightforward and all good in the end. Fingers crossed for you. 🥰🥰🤞

• Heart
Afternoon you lovely people 👽🤗❤😘 Happy Christmas Eve 🎄☃🎁

Dolly, it's only because you've not done these tests before you're nervous, bless you, we have to do them all the time and it's honestly nothing, if you muck one up it doesn't matter because you've got spares 😘

@Gullri that's a lovely picture. I'd love to be where you are sitting looking at that, I love boats anywhere 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well I've already done one Christmas dinner with our friend returning to UK yesterday (yes he got through OK!), tomorrow is Ours then another one on Boxing Day for another couple of friends who are renovating and living in a tiny caravan

OH ought to be naffed-off with turkey etc after three lots of it in four days! He'd better not complain "Urgh not turkey AGAIN"

Heres my snowy photo for you all. Not recent although everything here is currently white with ICE in the midst of freezing fog but fog makes for a rubbish photo haha :)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well I've already done one Christmas dinner with our friend returning to UK yesterday (yes he got through OK!), tomorrow is Ours then another one on Boxing Day for another couple of friends who are renovating and living in a tiny caravan

OH ought to be naffed-off with turkey etc after three lots of it in four days! He'd better not complain "Urgh not turkey AGAIN"

Heres my snowy photo for you all. Not recent although everything here is currently white with ICE in the midst of freezing fog but fog makes for a rubbish photo haha :)
That is gorgeous Rita 🥰. We must have had the same fog here in Jersey 🇯🇪, as we are nearby. It was so damp in the air for 2 days but cleared up now

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I realise this is a day early but some of you will be busy tomorrow visiting friends and family. I know some of you are on your own too. I had to write this down before I forget.

A long time ago, there lived a Liftle mouse called Lu. His full name was Luigi but all his friends called him Lu and he preferred to be called that.

Lu lived on his own and was Lonely at times but always busy. He had saved up after Leaving school and bought a Launderette. Ooh it was hard work but fun as there were Lots of different clothes to Launder, all different colours and types of fabric. He wore these huge Leather Loafers when he walked about attending to each machine. It was dangerous work as he was only Little and the washing machines were so Large, but he was fine.

One day Lu realised he’d run out of fabric softener. His favourite was Lenor. He was at a Loss what to do so he went next door. I say next door but he’d never actually met his neighbours as he was so busy and they Lived a bit down the road.

In he popped into the shop. It was a pet shop. His Little voice asked for help and at first nobody heard him until a man Leaned over the counter. “Can I help you sir?” “Yes please, I’ve run out of Lenor which I use in my business. Can I borrow some please.?” “Of course you can” said the man. They had a nice chat and the pet shop owner explained he always used Lenor when he washed the pets blankets. They loved it as it smelled so Lovely and made them feel cosy. But there were a few of the animals that were very sensitive so he used white vinegar when he did their Laundry.

You know what it’s like. You pop in for a bottle of Lenor and you end up telling your whole Life story.

Lu still had his mum and dad but they had their own Laundry business in Lapland. He rarely got to see them. They were incredibly busy, especially at Christmas time, as all the reindeer had their Lambswool blankets washed. Reindeer need to look smart when they’re helping Santa deliver all the presents or they’re Laid off.

Cut a Long story short. The pet shop owner was a Lovely, friendly man. He told Lu that his shop was open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, everyday of the year. Although he could be busy at times, he always had time for a chat and a cuppa. Lu’s favourite drink was Lemon tea or when it was hot, a nice glass of cold Lemonade.

“We’re friends now. You’ve got all your other friends too. There’s the Lizard and the Llama, the miniature Leopard and the ring tailed Lemur. If ever you’re feeling Lonely or a bit down, pop in and see us. We’re here for you now and always.

Well, Lu left the shop after several hours and he was so happy. Oh he was still busy with all his work but he knew he was not alone.

Lots of Love from Lu xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mine was for nostrils only too.
My 51 year old daughter has just informed me she went for her booster this afternoon, then she thinks she's driving to me from Wales tomorrow!! Not if she feels anything like I did after my jab. She cant come to me on xmas day so we were going to have a mini xmas day/meal tomorrow and take the wreaths to the graves as well. Oh what was she thinking. Mind you she didn't have any probs with the other jabs and when she had covid it didn't really affect her so hopefully the booster wont either
My god, the booster hit me like a bus. She won’t feel like doing anything at all if she is anything like us.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is it Christmas yet, just woken up after 40 winks. Isn’t this snow lovely and I saw gingerbread men too or was I dreaming?

• Heart
  • Haha
All the fine food we have in the gaff and I'm chomping on a chip butty! That's the true northerner in me!!! Listening to the greatest vocalist ever on my Sonos- Freddie!! Happy bloody days!!!!!! Wòooooooooooooooooo!! PAAARRRRTTTTYYYY!! 🥰 🥰 🥰 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🥂🥂🥂

• Heart
All the fine food we have in the gaff and I'm chomping on a chip butty! That's the true northerner in me!!! Listening to the greatest vocalist ever on my Sonos- Freddie!! Happy bloody days!!!!!! Wòooooooooooooooooo!! PAAARRRRTTTTYYYY!! 🥰 🥰 🥰 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🥂🥂🥂
Good for you Jersey, enjoy ❤ my Mum loved Freddie, party on lady 😘 xx

• Heart
Good for you Jersey, enjoy ❤ my Mum loved Freddie, party on lady 😘 xx
I'm loving it!! Sick of bloody celebrity specials on TV so whacked on the music- neighbour is away so up the volume!! I'm feeling all the shite of this year drift away listening to Freddie sing about fat bottom girls!!!! Then Lozza pops into my head :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.