Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou watchy,it’s very sad,she told me about three weeks ago she had problems swallowing,apparently they found a mass down her throat,so taken to hossie but It had spread,Poor girl told me before hossie she was so worried about her hubs if something happened to her,he is in complete bits.
That is heartbreaking Dolly. Bless her and her husband...its shite losing old friends xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi Gullri,how’s the arm?hope all ok..

Had devasting news yesterday my very close friend I have known since about ‘72 died yesterday,she has been ill but not that long,I’ve visited her loads of times as she lived in States,her husband is in total bits.I can’t get my head round it,so sad.😢
I am so sorry for your loss Dolly ❤ Very sad😢

Hope the husband will be ok. So hard when friends die 🌹

Thank you @not on my watch🌺
I am surprised my arms are ok no pain or anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes,it is it’s like something has died inside me,many lovely memories of holidays with her and hubs,over here as well as the States..
That is the perfect way of putting it x

Hope the husband will be ok. So hard when friends die 🌹

Thank you @not on my watch🌺
I am surprised my arms are ok no pain or anything.
Hopefully we won't need another booster @Gullri

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh Dolly so sorry to hear you have lost a dear friend, sending you hugs and lots of love 😘❤❤❤❤Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Afternoon my friends 😘 Dolly I'm so sorry you have lost your friend, that's so sad, facehugs for you today 👽🤗❤😘 xx

Hope everyone else is bearing up today ❤😘

• Heart
How are you now @Dollylovesshoes
I worry about you a bit❤
Seems to have been a lot for you lately
Take care🌺
Bless you Gullri ❤ we all worry about our Dolly, I wish I lived near her just so I could help if she needed someone, without interfering of course. I hope you're ok too, as you've had your own troubles too ❤ xx

I'll just leave this here for @Winepig too ❤ hey lovely, this is our Krusties side chat thread, where we can discuss anything off topic, shout, rant or just share the general shittiness of life with each other. We are here if you need xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Evening all, I've been to work today, not too bad, empty roads, some work, had a nice
job to take me home. Got home around 5:30, had a shower then my dinner, couple of
baked potatoes, Ham and Beetroot.

Something strange on my last delivery, the road was about 3 miles long so I used the
sat-nav to help me find the number I wanted. Got a bit of shock at the numbering of
the houses. 199, 203, 201, 205, yes I am not kidding. One driveway had 199, 203 and
the next driveway had 201 and 205.

@Dollylovesshoes - big hugs sweetheart.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dolly, I'm so sorry❤ I just wish I lived next door and could pop in to make you a cup of tea....or a brandy😊 much love to you and please look after yourself.

Ok, so you lot know how much I love you but it seems that I need to close my account.
I've been hacked, I can only assume it was because I've put out personal information on here.
I have nothing to hide...apart from a few lines around my eyes. The rest you know is me.
I'm pissed off actually...it took alot to be a VIP🙁

Speak soon xxx

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Bless you Gullri ❤ we all worry about our Dolly, I wish I lived near her just so I could help if she needed someone, without interfering of course. I hope you're ok too, as you've had your own troubles too ❤ xx

I'll just leave this here for @Winepig too ❤ hey lovely, this is our Krusties side chat thread, where we can discuss anything off topic, shout, rant or just share the general shittiness of life with each other. We are here if you need xx
❤Thank you🌹 I am ok - today been good. Had an old friend over . Wine talk and icecream😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dolly, I'm so sorry❤ I just wish I lived next door and could pop in to make you a cup of tea....or a brandy😊 much love to you and please look after yourself.

Ok, so you lot know how much I love you but it seems that I need to close my account.
I've been hacked, I can only assume it was because I've put out personal information on here.
I have nothing to hide...apart from a few lines around my eyes. The rest you know is me.

Speak soon xxx
Oh tit the bloody bed! No way! 😔😥 Ems, I hope you get sorted and come back to us, bloody hell. ❤😘 Xx

• Heart
Morning all

so much happening on here,

I didn’t think it right to go ahead with my silly posts after Dolly’s friend died, I’m so sorry Dolly. Maybe I will give Italian rest for a while as I’m sure many of you are fed up with them anyway,

oh no, MrsEms, I hope you’re ok? It’s horrible when you get hacked it happened to me a couple of times and made me cross and upset. Bless you, you’re such a lovely lady, please come back soon when you can

I’ve lost what day it is but I do know I have my booster tomorrow morning so I shall be resting mostly then,

take care everybody

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning all

so much happening on here,

I didn’t think it right to go ahead with my silly posts after Dolly’s friend died, I’m so sorry Dolly. Maybe I will give Italian rest for a while as I’m sure many of you are fed up with them anyway,

oh no, MrsEms, I hope you’re ok? It’s horrible when you get hacked it happened to me a couple of times and made me cross and upset. Bless you, you’re such a lovely lady, please come back soon when you can

I’ve lost what day it is but I do know I have my booster tomorrow morning so I shall be resting mostly then,

take care everybody
Oh Harri none of your posts are silly,I love em.Italian is lovely.Awwwe you should be ok,I just had achy arm no other problems.

• Heart
Hi Gullri,how’s the arm?hope all ok..

Had devasting news yesterday my very close friend I have known since about ‘72 died yesterday,she has been ill but not that long,I’ve visited her loads of times as she lived in States,her husband is in total bits.I can’t get my head round it,so sad.😢
So sorry for your loss Dolly ❤ :(

Speak soon xxx
@MrsEms. That's gutting. I hope you come back soon xx

• Heart
Afternoon lovelies ❤ hope everybody is coping today 👽🤗❤😘 Allan, I'm so sorry your plans keep getting messed up, I know it's easy to say 'better safe than sorry' but it's still a bugger for you.

Dolly, hope you're allright, bless you ❤

And I'm still proper gutted about Ems too 😥

• Heart
Oh so sad about Ems,wish @Mods could look into her account and if she has to do new account keep her Vippy status.Wonder if they will ….Please Mods look at her account? 🙁

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.