Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Good afternoon my Krusty family, I have been a bit quiet on these threads of late and as many of you know on here that a couple of years ago I had major surgery to remove a tumour, after a year and a half of chemo and radiation culminating in a the major op Dec is always tricky for me as this is when I have to wait for the results of scans etc to make sure it had not spread, so if I’m absent for awhile it’s not because I dont care but because I’m struggling with life.

I look upon you all as friends and fingers crossed all is good this year. Love to you all ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Morning everyone from a dark and snowy mountain. Yesterday I checked my guests out, they were lovely! They were doing a craft weekend and I got some lovely print screen cards gifted to me (plus £50 and a bottle of prosecco 😜) when they left it was officially the start of my first full week off this year. There was wine, there was music and a two hour bubble bath which was glorious.

Today I am going to paint my living room and make some spag bol in the slow cooker. It's nice to have some time to slow down. By slow down I mean put my work phone in a drawer and ignore all the other humans demanding attention. The world is officially on mute ☺ except for my tattle family obvs.

@265 glad to see your moxie has returned!

• Heart

Gullri

VIP Member
Merry Christmas 🎄❤ We celebrate on the 24th but I know 25th is the big day for you! 🎄😊🎄

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
How are you now @Dollylovesshoes
I worry about you a bit❤
Seems to have been a lot for you lately
Take care🌺
Bless you Gullri ❤ we all worry about our Dolly, I wish I lived near her just so I could help if she needed someone, without interfering of course. I hope you're ok too, as you've had your own troubles too ❤ xx

I'll just leave this here for @Winepig too ❤ hey lovely, this is our Krusties side chat thread, where we can discuss anything off topic, shout, rant or just share the general shittiness of life with each other. We are here if you need xx

Last edited:
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Afternoon you lovely people 👽🤗❤😘 Happy Christmas Eve 🎄☃🎁

Dolly, it's only because you've not done these tests before you're nervous, bless you, we have to do them all the time and it's honestly nothing, if you muck one up it doesn't matter because you've got spares 😘

@Gullri that's a lovely picture. I'd love to be where you are sitting looking at that, I love boats anywhere 😘

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning I mean afternoon all,

hopefully wind dying down been quite blowy,

a question which if my gingerbread men (triplets I’ll have you know) is gay? They still need their bow ties but that will give the game away,

Are you all ready for Christmas or still lots to do? I still have cards to write and make and a few presents to make, maybe if I start doing it next January I won’t be in a rush again. I never buy presents in January sale as I am very pragmatic and pessimistic and take each day as it comes, maybe I will change that next year?

Ok food time

Take care and have a good day

MrsEms hope you are ok and Dolly and Dave. I’m putting you up for the new Britain’s got Talent next year. You will be singing whilst spinning plates and Dave will be hoola hooping,

Attachments

• Heart

VIP Member
Woke up about 4AM, stiff, sore, in need of coffee, couldn't get back to sleep very well so I was
up at 8AM with the alarm. I didn't goto work because I felt rotten and I'm not working Thursday
either because I feel like I have a cold coming on. I don't have a cold but it feels like I do and as
I have my MRI Friday I'm not taking any chances.

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Happy birthday hugger my lovely🥳🍾🥂❤❤❤❤😘 Hope you are ok and have that Tia Maria open, enjoy!

Dolly I hope you're ok, I've been thinking of you❤ xxx

Love to you all on here, I've bloody missed you lot😂 I'd set my account to be deleted but that was not going to happen until the 5th Jan? I've tried to open a new one but couldn't so I've thought as it's still active I'll come on and wish everyone a happy new year then sort it out! I wish each and every one of you a new year of good health, happiness and love❤

Now I'm off to make some party food for my lot. Xxx

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
One of my pressies was from my long time friend,since school but we are close,she sent me a painting,wrapped up double paper,wrapping as well and lots and lots of bubble wrap,so wrapped well,I opened it was fine but started popping out of frame will get friend to do it for me..

it is of the beautiful Whitby Abbey.She knew I went to Whitby,she said things she kept reading about Whitby and the program etc,so thought ideal,she is a lovely artis always was at school

A951-CAC4-9-FC7-4-C0-F-9-D01-7739-F52-A44-F7.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
The lovely Celia Hammond animal trust,rescued 17 cats/kittens taped up in boxes left on the street in South London 😢😢😢unbelievabl.I love this trust they do so much good work rescuing cats and kittens.https://www.celiahammond.org/index.php/blog

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I'm back! I've wasted two days doing bloody Christmas decs for the Large Child (Him Indoors), making wreaths from stuff from the field, sorting out the outside lights then trekking out to buy a tree which all seems rather a waste of time since theres only us two these days. Bah flaming humbug :(
We had a lunch guest yesterday too consequently I have been unable to devote myself to tattle to keep up with the seedy antic of the scabby old boot itself, not that I anticipate any change in it's behaviour. Off I go to see what der fing has been up to then :)

• Haha
  • Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Glad you had good news health wise, Hampi. I salute the Krusties with sometimes complex health issues that don’t let it define you. I love that Krusties can find solace in humour. The friendships and camaraderie that are forged through similar situations is heartwarming. Wishing all Krusties a healthy 2022!
Thank you, as people have said on here before it’s ok talking to family but..sometimes it’s easier to speak to fellow krustys on here. I know others have had the same op as me and I take comfort in knowing how I feel.

love to you all ❤😘xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Planned to go back work today but I had a dizzy spell, took the medication which expired last month
so I have to get new meds. I've only used 3 tablets since they were issued 2 years ago.

Bollocks!!
Well that was silly!! We don't need you accidently overdosing yourself on old meds after all this! Have you ordered a new batch?

Maybe your wee body is telling you to slow down and take a beat for a minute. Remember that stress manifests as physical things and your mind has had a lot to carry the past few weeks. *hugs*

In other news I desperately want some Diet Coke and as I was about to go to the Co-Op it's just started horrifically snowing. Grr may just have to walk in the snow. (I don't drive anywhere in the village on principal as that would be a waste of fuel/the planet and all that jazz)

Reactions: 11