Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all,

Rita I feel your pain re post. I went to post office yesterday it was closed until 20 Dec a bit inconvenient, oh well.

I literally kicked the bucket this morning. No, it was the bottom of the settee and I bust my foot. The same foot I damaged a few years ago kicking a box! Feet are very delicate and complicated things. Am thinking of putting wheels on the right one as that’s the one o have trouble with,

lovely sunny day today, hope it’s the same with you,

Has Katie gone to Turkey yet or is she busy wrapping all the Christmas presents? Bless her, she’s so busy what with hair jobs and nail jobs and teeth jobs and bum jobs and (fill in blank). I mean even Scrooge had his good points!

Dolly hope you and Dave are ok,

MrsEms are you ok you’ve been quiet on here. We need your cakes to get us going in the morn,

ok, take care, beware, don’t pull out your hair, be like Cher,
Ta ra! X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've finally got rid of the bloody parcel - WOOO BLOODY HOOO!!!!

Not without traumas though; I left early to try for a parking space within walking distance of La Poste, did three circuits of the block when suddenly there was a space so I dived in there, grabbed the box and off I raced towards the Post Office. I get inside and there He is with his little light flashing on top to lure in the unsuspecting victim. "Come bring me your mail you mugs!" - well I am well-used to Him alright so I marched straight in there and set to work prodding buttons to appease him and I did the whole lot (on my own this time), shoved my card in and the B'tard rejected it!!! FGS here we go again then. :mad: I grabbed the lady on duty I'd seen before I explained that its rejected my card so she ran through the entire sequence AGAIN and it refused my card and her Pass Card too (so not me being stoopid this time lol) They opened the thing up, twiddled with it, gave the Gallic Shrug, slammed the lid down and switched it off so of course I've still got the bloody parcel and wasted nearly an hour in the process !

Anyway they must have felt sorry for me because they took the damned thing to their machine out the back, sorted out the documents and all that rubbish then FINALLY it was on its way after three attempts :( I am not sending parcels to UK EVER AGAIN after this bloody performance every time I try to do so - its paypal every time henceforth.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Evening all! I hope everyone is fab! I read that about Schofields brother horrific. Randomly I went to Uni with a girl who's Mum writes book about child psychiatry.This lovely lady had been on This Morning numerous times and she hated Schofield with a passion. Total laid back chilled Mum and he just made her rage 😂

Anyways nothing exciting happening here, I don't know if I told you but I am in Qurantine which in Scotland is ten days. My old boss swung by when he was in the village on Sunday and lo and behold he's got fhe Omnicrom (sp). My test was negative, I am fine but with this in Scotland it's ten days lock up 😬

Flats looking amazing though and have more than half filled the skip!.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Evening everybody 👽🤗❤😘 thank Christ it's Friday is all I can say, bloody Nora, what a busy week.

Hope you're all managing to stay sane coping with all that needs sorting out right now, hugs to you all ( esp Katie, Harry & Rita today ❤) chins up, shoulders back, shout out a massive old 'Woo hoo, duck you, we've got this mother fucker Christmas bollocks!' xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening, only been home 25 minutes, second late night on the trot, duck this tit!!!

bollocks1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening, only been home 25 minutes, second late night on the trot, duck this tit!!!

View attachment 916930
Nowthen Captain, all those happy ladies come Christmas morning all opening their new frillies from their significant others will be grateful to you for working so hard to deliver 'em I'm sure 🤣👍🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve seen it all now 🤣

Morning Jakey & everyone else 👽🤗❤😘 oh dear, that's really sad, who would put that on their bloody tree 🤣🤣 mind you, I have to admit, I WAS looking at Facehugger baubles on Etsy the other day 🤭 Ok, I know, I'll get my coat..................

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So McDonalds are issuing a mere 3000 special Maccy D baubles which are apparently "set to be collectors' items". YUK! FFS I wouldn't want the horrid things on my tree ta very much but I'll bet skanky demands a whole set "for 'Arve" tho NAFF or what????

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm awake, bloody cold, can't warm up even with my sweatshirt on!!

The past couple of days have been brutal, very busy and late nights, just glad I have a couple
of days to relax. Got two bikes to work on this weekend but I'm doing that tomorrow when it's
warmer outside. That weather forecast better be bleeping right otherwise I will be very pissed off.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning Jakey & everyone else 👽🤗❤😘 oh dear, that's really sad, who would put that on their bloody tree 🤣🤣 mind you, I have to admit, I WAS looking at Facehugger baubles on Etsy the other day 🤭 Ok, I know, I'll get my coat..................
Afternoon everyone ❤ don’t get wrong, I love a McDonald’s…but I don’t want it hanging off my tree. Nothing says tacky like a McDonald’s bauble on a Christmas tree 🤣

• Haha
I'm awake, bloody cold, can't warm up even with my sweatshirt on!!

The past couple of days have been brutal, very busy and late nights, just glad I have a couple
of days to relax. Got two bikes to work on this weekend but I'm doing that tomorrow when it's
warmer outside. That weather forecast better be bleeping right otherwise I will be very pissed off.
Been effin cold here all day..🙁

Afternoon everyone ❤ don’t get wrong, I love a McDonald’s…but I don’t want it hanging off my tree. Nothing says tacky like a McDonald’s bauble on a Christmas tree 🤣
Sometime i crave for a Maccie,been effin ages since I had one..oh my a large double cheese burger with large fries..or a Burger King ,veggie burger with onion rings and fries.😋😋 I know,I know I’m in the wrong..but oh my Kentucky fried chicken original…😩oh I’m dying.🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.