Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear MKTG is very weird..have to scroll past posts is it he or she? Could be quite sad actually.πŸ€”

Reactions: 12
Oh dear MKTG is very weird..have to scroll past posts is it he or she? Could be quite sad actually.πŸ€”
I don't know dollyπŸ€” it was the homophobic comments that riled me. The anger in the posts are concerning. I think they are just taking the piss. A few more new names are popping up again. It's all a bit strange. As long as they stay off here, or I'll eat them alive🀣
Then cry in my bed...soft git I am!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry I’ve not been following so what have I missed? Unfortunately being on such a forum you will always find the odd bad apple but that’s life isn’t it?

I have cut myself a piece of my Christmas cake which I shall enjoy tonight with a cuppa.

For those of you back to work tomorrow good luck. I remember I dreaded going back after a holiday so am thankful I don’t have to now. Take care

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't know dollyπŸ€” it was the homophobic comments that riled me. The anger in the posts are concerning. I think they are just taking the piss. A few more new names are popping up again. It's all a bit strange. As long as they stay off here, or I'll eat them alive🀣
Then cry in my bed...soft git I am!
Yes Ems,nasty posts I never commented on any of them,just scolled,oh dear I must have missed the homephobic posts😑 what did poster say.Sorry but I’m bit fick,must have missed when scrolling.πŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry I’ve not been following so what have I missed? Unfortunately being on such a forum you will always find the odd bad apple but that’s life isn’t it?

I have cut myself a piece of my Christmas cake which I shall enjoy tonight with a cuppa.

For those of you back to work tomorrow good luck. I remember I dreaded going back after a holiday so am thankful I don’t have to now. Take care
Yes,you are right dear Harri,god I dreaded it going back to work on soddin tube,packed to the hilt on central line.😩

Whatever we do don’t let the bugger know about this thread.😳🀞

• Heart
I'm not sure on that one, very incoherent and uses very old fashioned type talk for some things, if they want some help with something people will point them in the right direction, but 🀷🀷🀷

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure on that one, very incoherent and uses very old fashioned type talk for some things, if they want some help with something people will point them in the right direction, but 🀷🀷🀷
Is he the one that said he looks like an overweight 'The Rock'

FaceApp_1641234900038.jpg

• Haha
Me too…..they were coming out with some really strange things
The posts the other night were worse than today, I can't remember some now but there was worse than today's 'gay' comment (but that was one they used the other day as well). We joke about Crawl with his manbag and :m but there's a line I think.

Is he the one that said he looks like an overweight 'The Rock'

View attachment 961439
Yes, that's the one. Mentioned him today as well, must fancy him I think 🀣🀣

• Haha
The posts the other night were worse than today, I can't remember some now but there was worse than today's 'gay' comment (but that was one they used the other day as well). We joke about Crawl with his manbag and :m but there's a line I think.

Yes, that's the one. Mentioned him today as well, must fancy him I think 🀣🀣
I fancy the fat rock...
No it's not an euphemism (again)🀭

Mk, I'm sure I've seen that username on the DM. Not sure, could be de ja vu!😬
They weren't bothered at all about my comments or others and didn't react...makes me think they are just high and trollingπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I fancy the fat rock...
No it's not an euphemism (again)🀭

Mk, I'm sure I've seen that username on the DM. Not sure, could be de ja vu!😬
They weren't bothered at all about my comments or others and didn't react...makes me think they are just high and trollingπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Ems, we can share him. I used to get laughed at many moons ago at work, I had massive posters of Steve one side of my office and Dwayne the other. In wrestling gear of course 😎❀πŸ”₯

@265 Captain, I've got a thread title suggestion. Is it too early or do you want to pick your own again? 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Ems, we can share him. I used to get laughed at many moons ago at work, I had massive posters of Steve one side of my office and Dwayne the other. In wrestling gear of course 😎❀πŸ”₯

@265 Captain, I've got a thread title suggestion. Is it too early or do you want to pick your own again? 😘
Aww, the rock has got a lovely smile and gentle smile no matter what his size. I just like my fella to be able to pick me up, throw me over his shoulders and put me to bed ...
(any newbies, I'm epileptic) so don't panic🀣
I'll go to sleep then😁

Hmmm, title suggestionsπŸ€”

#5 krusties & friends, cheers my dears to another year!

• Heart
His or her post #88 he or she informs us that they have depression and borderline personality disorder. The bpd they have under control I don't think so! But that's no excuse for their comments re gay people

Reactions: 7
Hello from Pom πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Thanks very much for the lovely messages β€β€β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
I am pleased I never retailated to the poster who had a go about my vippy. I made my point and left it at that, I think it's the best way to not start an argument. I was going to put that poster on egnore but thought nope I leave it and see if anything gets a mention, a few posts did, which came across as petty.
I also noted she weren't getting as many reactions on her messages later that day, it really did backfire on her.

So many lovely posts for me on the threads, I'm really touched today how lovely everyone has been..though I know you're all lovely anyway but still (blush).

I admit I wish the Skanky threads would slow down I really get behind some days which is why I've not been active on here since new year eve.

Pom hugs for such lovely tattle friends β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx @Facehugger yes your a dear friend of mine on here and I wish you was my real life friend too, I'm always very happy to see your posts β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16284520679180.jpg

Phew that was a long message lol πŸ˜„πŸ€­πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16215556639412.jpg

Back tomorrow love Pom πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Havent seen our Blue for awhile hope all ok.

The effin skank is on GMB,how the duck they have allowed the criminal on Tv..piss boiling.😑Not watching though,Twitter is going apeshit about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
WHY did GMB think getting that thing on was a good idea? They are going to be destroyed over this!
I've just sent them a stinker btw :)

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.