Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katie8ee

VIP Member
It's Monday, it's foggy, it's drizzly, I have much to do, I cannot be arsed, bah humbug!

@Katie8ee can I please book a stay with you until about the middle of February?

@MrsEms your tree is beautiful 😍. The kids will be decorating ours later. I'll then move baubles about when they're in bed 🤭 We have a lot of old baubles that have meaning & memories. Every year there is a new tree decoration for their brother who was born sleeping. He also has his own Christmas stocking. It's important to us that he's included.

The outside lights were done yesterday. Just finished as the rain started, phew. We have 1 casualty...the small reindeer no longer lights up. So new lights will be bought & wrapped around it. Currently trying to decide if I really need a 4m light up tree for the garden 🤔

I really need to start wrapping but I just cannot be arsed 🙈. I have gifts stashed all over 😂 I have made a hamper to be raffled for fundraising that needs delivering. I can't be arsed to do that either 😂. I need to go grocery shopping. I can't be arsed. I have a pile of ironing. I can't be arsed. I could go on but I'm sure you get the picture 😂

What's everyone having for tea/dinner/supper? I'm winging it....slow cooker fish curry.
Come one, come all I have all the rooms 😜 Spag Bol in the slow cooker here which will feed me for most of the week! My new toy just arrived isn't she a beaut!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Come one, come all I have all the rooms 😜 Spag Bol in the slow cooker here which will feed me for most of the week! My new toy just arrived isn't she a beaut!
I'd soon fill that 🙈 Maybe a bit of tinsel to make it festive 😂 I'm definitely treating myself to 1 in the new year. I know how to spoil myself whoop, whoop 🥴 We've filled 6 large skips plus 100's of tip runs in the last 4 years. Condensing 3 houses into 1 & renovating is a pain in the ass 🙄

We love spag bol. I've never made it in the slow cooker before. I'm definitely gonna give it a try. I love my slow cooker. Always use it through autumn & winter. And great when you've lots to do. Prep, switch on & forget about it 👍

Instead of family Christmas pajamas this year I've got everyone a red hoody. My friend is personalising them for me. The kids will have Home Alone 'Merry Christmas ya filthy animal'. And I'm trying to decide if I'm brave enough to have 'Merry Christmas, shitter was full' from National Lampoon on it. Other half will happily wear it 🌲😂

We have drizzly rain with the odd large snow flake....strange.

@Harrigan I've bought my daughter some cute fat quarters to go with her sewing machine. I predict that by the end of Christmas day all her. teddies/dolls will have new outfits & accessories 🙂

I may live to regret it but I'm foolishly combining grocery shopping with Christmas shopping tomorrow afternoon. Eldest daughter has asked Father Christmas for new riding boots & riding leggings. So I'll take her to try/choose tomorrow & she can help with the grocery shop 👍. Obviously I was going to order from the new KP Equestrian range......said nobody ever 😂

Wednesday I need to make about 5 tons of fudge. All the staff at the kids primary school look forward to it every Christmas. This year I need to make 27 bags 😳. And I make a hamper for the staff room with different teas, coffee's, hot chocolate for them all to share.

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning all,

Late up today,

MrsEms your Christmas tree looks amazing! You have a beautiful house and obviously look after it very well.

Crikey O’Riley, Judge Judge wears huge diamond earrings for her show. Real diamonds not cubic zirconia unlike a certain KP.

Oh well, saying that, if there’s one thing I don’t do is covet what others have. When you have a house, clothing, food, money to pay bills etc, and of course your health, you have everything. If doing all this sewing for charity has taught me is that some people have very little and so I shouldn’t complainbut that’s doesn’t stop me, lol!

Anyway back to sewing felt Christmas ornaments. MrsEms I would send you a fabric star if I knew where lived, so sending one metaphorically.

Dolly, hope you’re ok and Dave is behaving himself,

Have a good day everybody and may God bless you

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh the pressure is on and I hate it! The in-laws are coming...I get asked what my Christmas day table colour scheme is going to be...I don't fucking know or care🤪 if I don't laugh then I'll cry🤣 They are good in many ways and will bring a cheese board, wine but I like to be left to cook, and they will try to interfere. I'm so scared I'll mess up...its like I'm cooking for the queen😂
Well,I will make you laugh.NOT.been on the effin floor after fall.😢Ok now now..manage to crawl on to sofa.oh fuck .😢Sorry to piss you off Etc.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart

Gullri

VIP Member
Colder than I ever seen this time of year. -15 🥶 and Facebook think i need silicone boobs! I need warmer boots instead!
What to do? Stop stalking Katie and Lozza? I keep on getting ads for boob implants 😄 am I the only one or do you get crazy ads too?

• Haha

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Morning lovelies hope you are all well and keeping warm,
265 good news about your test results 😘 glad you enjoyed your fish and chips.

Jersey Girl make sure you don’t get blown across the channel 😂

it’s rather windy and damp down here on the south coast so indoors I will be staying.

Christmas presents wrapped ready for the grandkids I suppose I should think about putting up some decorations.

Have a great Sunday all ❤

• Heart

VIP Member
Planned to go back work today but I had a dizzy spell, took the medication which expired last month
so I have to get new meds. I've only used 3 tablets since they were issued 2 years ago.

Bollocks!!

• Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning Krusties at least bit warmer.

lovely to see you here @MrsEms please take care,take one day at a time sweetie.

i miss my dad and sister this time of year,I know it’s been 11 years but was so close to my sis,they died within three months of one another,mum died ‘94 miss her as well.

• Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
@265 : so glad your worries of the outcome of your tests is over. Everything will be fine!
I only found this thread yesterday and have caught up.
Like most, I have been through the mill over the last 2 months and have not been around much, but I’m trying to get back to normality whatever that may be!
I developed a very bad chest infection in October and was out of action for a week. Back to work, then started having dizzy spells. Now on BP medication.
Best friend of 35 years died suddenly 2 November and I’m still processing it daily. Had my first birthday without him 13 days later. His Celebration of Life was 22/11 but I couldn’t bring myself to go, but watched it virtually and was in bits!
Still struggling with effects of Covid and 17/12 will be a year! This just sucks. I now have all my jabs and booster.

• Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Good morning Krusty family😘 I hope you are all well and recovered from Christmas and new year celebrations.

Following my scans being clear and blood tests being normal I can have a worry free 6 months. Then it starts again.

I hope all of you feeling unwell at the moment I’m sending you a warm hug.❤X

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Ok Krusties….I sincerely apologise in advance and I am prostrating myself on the floor as I type….and I promise this is the only time I will hijack this forum to rant about another forum…but at the moment I am seriously feeling like the creature from the black lagoon with regards to someone (who hasn’t posted on here … I went through all of this thread to check) on the Skanky forum who just seems to nitpick anything I post…..so this is how I feel. Sorry if I piss anyone off with this post 😬

And as an apology here’s me channeling Barry White on NYE 🤣🤣
Aww, you're welcome here. A few of us had noticed that it's become a little bit 'off' lately on that thread. It's lovely here so pull up a chair...

I love a bit of Barry white...I think my daughter may have been conceived whilst...ok I'll leave that one🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Good morning fellow Krusts, Krustlets and Krusties,

Hope you are all ok,

Lovely to see the snow on here, makes it feel even more Christmassy!

If I were a King, all my followers would Kneel down to me. I would dine on Kale Kebabs followed by Key lime pie. My drink of choice would be Kombucha and my favourite snacks would be Kettle crisps. I am Kind King, not a Knob. I Keep a Kitten with me always, his name is Kris. I Keep him in the sleeves of my Kimono as I go about my daily duties. I Kiss him all the time but he doesn’t like this. I don’t care, I’m a King, I do what like!

Have a good day, be Kind to yourself,
Lots of love
Krazy Harri xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Aw loving the little xmas tress and snow on here :-D

@265 loved the little squirrel, just adorable, great photo :giggle: 🤗

Wishing everyone on this thread (and those who lurk) a Happy Christmas 🎄🎄🎄😘

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Nothing says Christmas in celebrity land as product placement and getting dressed in skimpy lingerie in your Instagram post! Thank God I’m just a pleb.

I am in full humbug mood as I had a massive row with mum so that somewhat soured the day.

Never mind.

Take care all

• Sad
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Oh dear MKTG is very weird..have to scroll past posts is it he or she? Could be quite sad actually.🤔
I don't know dolly🤔 it was the homophobic comments that riled me. The anger in the posts are concerning. I think they are just taking the piss. A few more new names are popping up again. It's all a bit strange. As long as they stay off here, or I'll eat them alive🤣
Then cry in my bed...soft git I am!

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Yes me Dolly is relieved I’m not preggers.God..I had that many years ago it was bloody awful..back in me twenties..I know it’s not nice but it stayed with me forever I had termination that wasn’t done properly..it was awful,the pain was unbelievable (I thought thought my fault as my decision) when it’s all quiet on here not Christmas I will explain it more.Do not want to hurt anybody feelings on this day.❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Is it about 15 minutes you get the result or bit longer?(oh my god I’m dreading it) 😢
Dolly, don't fret :(. I was nervous doing mine before flying back from Spain- I had one shot at getting it right and I was shaking!! It was straightforward and all good in the end. Fingers crossed for you. 🥰🥰🤞

• Heart

VIP Member
Hope everything went well yesterday hun, I prayed for u during mass 🙌🏼 Obviously your a toughy so u will be good x
Everything is fine, back to work Monday, life back to normal, at least I can still work for now.

• Heart