Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Pom Bear I showed son my new avatar, he smiled & giggled 🀣 we just been sat watching Stone Cold V The Rock from the old 90's shows and laughing, cos we always used to watch it when he was a young boy, thank you my lovely πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚ that's non alcoholic wine for you, by the way 😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
[
@Pom Bear I showed son my new avatar, he smiled & giggled 🀣 we just been sat watching Stone Cold V The Rock from the old 90's shows and laughing, cos we always used to watch it when he was a young boy, thank you my lovely πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚ that's non alcoholic wine for you, by the way 😘 xx

That's great to hear thank you πŸ˜„πŸ’–β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.Glad to hear how you are and how much you and your son are enjoying Stone Cold from the 90s. πŸ’–β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
You're welcome and thank you for the non alcoholic wine my friend ❀πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸΎ xx.
Happy new year's day to you, your son and your dog πŸ₯‚❀πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΆπŸ₯ƒ xx

Happy new year's Day Krusties πŸ₯°β€πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

[xx="Facehugger, post: 7701333, member: 97878"]
And you Yung son, all the very best to you, and the paws ❀😘 x
[/QUOTE]

Happy new year to you @JakeM πŸ’“πŸŽ‰πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ₯° xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Awwwww was in bed before midnight,was woken up massive load of fireworks,sorry felt for the animals,glad my Dave was in.

@Jersey Girl Happy Birthday sweetie,have lovely day.β€β€β€πŸŽ‚

• Heart
Morning everyone, hope you all had a good NYE and not too many sore heads this morning. @Jersey Girl many happy returns my friend, have a great day and here's a nice red birthday drink for later πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Morning all, well just about!

Started the year by paying my tax bill and credit cards.

Sun is out, bit chilly outside, got my slippers on, coffee in hand, Grey's Anatomy on the Kindle.

Have a nice day people.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy New Year Krusties, I didn’t sleep at all and not feeling my best after having my booster yesterday. We have a community centre nearby so the fireworks were very loud

Nice to see you again MrsEms

wishing you all good health and happiness and if not possible good teeth and keeping your hair

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy New Year Krusties, I didn’t sleep at all and not feeling my best after having my booster yesterday. We have a community centre nearby so the fireworks were very loud

Nice to see you again MrsEms

wishing you all good health and happiness and if not possible good teeth and keeping your hair
I was down almost 3 days with my booster. I am sorry you feel crappy. I ached so badly I could barely use my hands!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning all, well just about!

Started the year by paying my tax bill and credit cards.

Sun is out, bit chilly outside, got my slippers on, coffee in hand, Grey's Anatomy on the Kindle.

Have a nice day people.
Whose slippers have you got on? Yours? 🀣🀣😘 Hope you've got a πŸ€— for Jers, it's her tattle birthday today you know!!

• Heart
Whose slippers have you got on? Yours? 🀣🀣😘 Hope you've got a πŸ€— for Jers, it's her tattle birthday today you know!!
New Slippers, Mother can't wear them, she could have a little accident if she wore them.

Oh I have hugs for miss red lacy knickers. πŸ€—

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.