Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Krunchies, hope you’re all doing well. I haven’t been on much today…went to Manchester and dropped a few presents off at my sisters house. Nieces didn’t know I was coming so that was a nice surprise for them. Stayed for a good few hours, got back, currently in bed with a cup of tea and some digestive biscuits.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We are absolutely murdering mauraders! @265 i was thinking of you all day yesterday but didn't get to pop on apart from once due to horrific weather and fifty guests descending! I am glad it went ok and now there is a plan and a wee weight off your mind. The biggest massive most squidgy hugs.

I am glad you are decluttering it's just fantastic, I am so jazzed for my skip to come on Monday! I have it for a whole week and I'm going to throw so much into it.

The weather up here is wild today rain and crazy wind so I just laundered and folded 50 sets of bedding, cleaned the kitchen and I am now going to watch documentaries and do crosswords in my bed 😂

Sidenote: As I was typing that my little cat walked right up beside me and proceeded to piss on my good blanket!!! I have just screamed mid sentence. She meanwhile has sauntered off to sit on the windowsill and lick her arse.
If the blanket was on you or close to you it means that she loves you very much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm back! I've wasted two days doing bloody Christmas decs for the Large Child (Him Indoors), making wreaths from stuff from the field, sorting out the outside lights then trekking out to buy a tree which all seems rather a waste of time since theres only us two these days. Bah flaming humbug :(
We had a lunch guest yesterday too consequently I have been unable to devote myself to tattle to keep up with the seedy antic of the scabby old boot itself, not that I anticipate any change in it's behaviour. Off I go to see what der fing has been up to then :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning everyone from a dark and snowy mountain. Yesterday I checked my guests out, they were lovely! They were doing a craft weekend and I got some lovely print screen cards gifted to me (plus £50 and a bottle of prosecco 😜) when they left it was officially the start of my first full week off this year. There was wine, there was music and a two hour bubble bath which was glorious.

Today I am going to paint my living room and make some spag bol in the slow cooker. It's nice to have some time to slow down. By slow down I mean put my work phone in a drawer and ignore all the other humans demanding attention. The world is officially on mute ☺ except for my tattle family obvs.

@265 glad to see your moxie has returned!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning all

I’m thinking of Christmas presents to give celebs or friends on here.

MrsEms decided you’re having the new Cliff Richard calendar, it looks lovely probably a few leather jacket shots

Dolly, you’re getting a cat calendar with a new key fob

For meself I’m getting a portable trench hole as always putting my foot in it

Take care and have a good day

feeling naughty, haughty,
Feeling fat as a cat
Feeling cold and old still not bald
Feeling thankful I’m not working but just twerking whilst eating a gherkin

Nurse Helga!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Planned to go back work today but I had a dizzy spell, took the medication which expired last month
so I have to get new meds. I've only used 3 tablets since they were issued 2 years ago.

Bollocks!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Planned to go back work today but I had a dizzy spell, took the medication which expired last month
so I have to get new meds. I've only used 3 tablets since they were issued 2 years ago.

Bollocks!!
Well that was silly!! We don't need you accidently overdosing yourself on old meds after all this! Have you ordered a new batch?

Maybe your wee body is telling you to slow down and take a beat for a minute. Remember that stress manifests as physical things and your mind has had a lot to carry the past few weeks. *hugs*

In other news I desperately want some Diet Coke and as I was about to go to the Co-Op it's just started horrifically snowing. Grr may just have to walk in the snow. (I don't drive anywhere in the village on principal as that would be a waste of fuel/the planet and all that jazz)

Well that was silly!! We don't need you accidently overdosing yourself on old meds after all this! Have you ordered a new batch?
They have only just expired so it's not really a problem, I do have Stemitil as a backup which is my Mothers medication which
I was told I can take by my ENT. I'm trying to get a script for more but the surgery don't have my medication on the list so I
need to speak to a Doctor.

Reactions: 6
They have only just expired so it's not really a problem, I do have Stemitil as a backup which is my Mothers medication which
I was told I can take by my ENT. I'm trying to get a script for more but the surgery don't have my medication on the list so I
need to speak to a Doctor.
Och well that's ok if they can get it sorted for you but in the meantime you have a back up. I hate the rigmarole of talking to the GP on the phone. I much prefer to display my woes in person ( probably to do with me being a drama queen 😜) My therapist does some of her appointment's on the phone which just doesn't give people what they need sadly but needs must!

Just been reading the news I hope everyone doesn't get the covid again! Our deputy First Minister has just said everyone should take a test everytime they leave the house. Who knows what's next.

Reactions: 7
It's Monday, it's foggy, it's drizzly, I have much to do, I cannot be arsed, bah humbug!

@Katie8ee can I please book a stay with you until about the middle of February?

@MrsEms your tree is beautiful 😍. The kids will be decorating ours later. I'll then move baubles about when they're in bed 🤭 We have a lot of old baubles that have meaning & memories. Every year there is a new tree decoration for their brother who was born sleeping. He also has his own Christmas stocking. It's important to us that he's included.

The outside lights were done yesterday. Just finished as the rain started, phew. We have 1 casualty...the small reindeer no longer lights up. So new lights will be bought & wrapped around it. Currently trying to decide if I really need a 4m light up tree for the garden 🤔

I really need to start wrapping but I just cannot be arsed 🙈. I have gifts stashed all over 😂 I have made a hamper to be raffled for fundraising that needs delivering. I can't be arsed to do that either 😂. I need to go grocery shopping. I can't be arsed. I have a pile of ironing. I can't be arsed. I could go on but I'm sure you get the picture 😂

What's everyone having for tea/dinner/supper? I'm winging it....slow cooker fish curry.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's Monday, it's foggy, it's drizzly, I have much to do, I cannot be arsed, bah humbug!

@MrsEms your tree is beautiful 😍. The kids will be decorating ours later. I'll then move baubles about when they're in bed 🤭 We have a lot of old baubles that have meaning & memories. Every year there is a new tree decoration for their brother who was born sleeping. He also has his own Christmas stocking. It's important to us that he's included.

The outside lights were done yesterday. Just finished as the rain started, phew. We have 1 casualty...the small reindeer no longer lights up. So new lights will be bought & wrapped around it. Currently trying to decide if I really need a 4m light up tree for the garden 🤔

I really need to start wrapping but I just cannot be arsed 🙈. I have gifts stashed all over 😂 I have made a hamper to be raffled for fundraising that needs delivering. I can't be arsed to do that either 😂. I need to go grocery shopping. I can't be arsed. I have a pile of ironing. I can't be arsed. I could go on but I'm sure you get the picture 😂

What's everyone having for tea/dinner/supper? I'm winging it....slow cooker fish curry.
Come one, come all I have all the rooms 😜 Spag Bol in the slow cooker here which will feed me for most of the week! My new toy just arrived isn't she a beaut!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

I'm frozen, only been outside for half an hour, argh. I'm not doing decorations this year, as I'm going on holiday...pffft maybe with Omicron and no doubt a new red list.
I cooked gammon yesterday, so today we're having it cold, with bubble and squeak.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.