Krusties #4 Invasion of the killer Scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looked at instructions again it’s for both nostrils.πŸ₯΄
The nostril ones only require 2 drops of the fluid on the test strip. Have you got your nose pierced @Dollylovesshoes ? If so you can't use the nostril with the piercing. Maybe Dave could lend you a nostril 😸
How are you feeling after your fall my lovely?

I'm sorry your plans have to change Allan. However, better to find out now rather than when you got there! I have enough food for a small country so I can deliver a Christmas dinner food parcel 😘

Is it wrong that I'm actually hiding out in the bathroom to have a Tattle catch up πŸ₯΄ Shhhhhhhh 🀫

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The nostril ones only require 2 drops of the fluid on the test strip. Have you got your nose pierced @Dollylovesshoes ? If so you can't use the nostril with the piercing. Maybe Dave could lend you a nostril 😸

I'm sorry your plans have to change Allan. However, better to find out now rather than when you got there! I have enough food for a small country so I can deliver a Christmas dinner food parcel 😘

Is it wrong that I'm actually hiding out in the bathroom to have a Tattle catch up πŸ₯΄ Shhhhhhhh 🀫
Awww bless you Pinky,I’m all ok Thankyou ,no no nosey piercings,just have to stick swab up both nostrils.😏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It doesn’t say on instructions to swab tonsils only both nostrils.I suppose it’s all according what test you get.
Mine was for nostrils only too.
My 51 year old daughter has just informed me she went for her booster this afternoon, then she thinks she's driving to me from Wales tomorrow!! Not if she feels anything like I did after my jab. She cant come to me on xmas day so we were going to have a mini xmas day/meal tomorrow and take the wreaths to the graves as well. Oh what was she thinking. Mind you she didn't have any probs with the other jabs and when she had covid it didn't really affect her so hopefully the booster wont either

• Heart
Having a friend over for a home cooked meal. He is vegetarian and likes a basic veggie stew I make (no fuss, no bother). I bribe him with a lovely cup of rooibos (red bush) tea. Haha, he thinks he is coming for tea and a meal, but he has to set up my new tv that has been standing in my hallway for almost 2 months!🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

It is better she is the only one who has than all of us...new plans now and our other son wants us to go to his house lol...gotta love having loving sons

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening folks πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ sorry, been offline all day, back on now but shan't bore you all with that saga X Allan, am so sorry your Xmas has gone tits up but better safe than sorry, am glad you have new plans.

Dolly, sorry I didn't get back to you, bless you, your tests must be the nasal only ones, I've not used those my love. ❀

I had my booster Sunday, Jesus my arm hurt afterwards, nothing like the first two which didn't bother me much. Last night I was sneezing, coughing, shivering, aches & pains all over, massive headache & hardly any sleep, it's all gone now though, it's bloody bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've popped in to wish my friend @Facehugger πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ and the Krusties a Happy Xmas this year. Love from Pom πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16088395224790.jpg

Dip in..loads of Quality Street Chocs for you all πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16095435802160.jpg

Evening folks πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ sorry, been offline all day, back on now but shan't bore you all with that saga X Allan, am so sorry your Xmas has gone tits up but better safe than sorry, am glad you have new plans.

Dolly, sorry I didn't get back to you, bless you, your tests must be the nasal only ones, I've not used those my love. ❀

I had my booster Sunday, Jesus my arm hurt afterwards, nothing like the first two which didn't bother me much. Last night I was sneezing, coughing, shivering, aches & pains all over, massive headache & hardly any sleep, it's all gone now though, it's bloody bizarre.
Glad your alot better β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx.

• Heart

@Facehugger glad you are back...we all missed you

• Heart
I've popped in to wish my friend @Facehugger πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ and the Krusties a Happy Xmas this year. Love from Pom πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

View attachment 940570

Dip in..loads of Quality Street Chocs for you all πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

View attachment 940569

Glad your alot better β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx.
Bless you Pommy my lovely friend πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎ I hope you too have a bloody lovely Christmas and all my love to you. Hope we will have another year of laughs and here's to 2022 being better for everyone I say, hope you'll be around a bit somewhere over Xmas whatever you are doing. Big hugs and doggy kisses from me and big lad πŸ•β€ xx

rotcorg.jpg

For you Pom β€πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx

Thank you Allan, I sometimes think I'm missed as much as a hole in the head 🀣🀣❀ merry Christmas, to you and Mrs Allan too x

• Heart
Bless you Pommy my lovely friend πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎ I hope you too have a bloody lovely Christmas and all my love to you. Hope we will have another year of laughs and here's to 2022 being better for everyone I say, hope you'll be around a bit somewhere over Xmas whatever you are doing. Big hugs and doggy kisses from me and big lad πŸ•β€ xx

View attachment 940585

For you Pom β€πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx

Thank you Allan, I sometimes think I'm missed as much as a hole in the head 🀣🀣❀ merry Christmas, to you and Mrs Allan too x
Thank you very much my friend πŸ’žπŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx
I certainly be on Xmas Eve and Xmas night πŸ’–πŸ₯°β€πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Xmas day I see my brother then later my friend, same boxing day, hope to have a Boxing night drink if weather is ok. Xmas Eve is a normal day and New Year Eve I don't celebrate at all so booked my booster that afternoon. So I certainly be on over the Xmas and new Year period ❀😘
Thank you for the lovely pic β€β€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ‘½πŸΎβ€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Have a wonderful Xmas and New year..hugs and love from Pom to you and your family/dog πŸ€—β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Thank you very much my friend πŸ’žπŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx
I certainly be on Xmas Eve and Xmas night πŸ’–πŸ₯°β€πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Xmas day I see my brother then later my friend, same boxing day, hope to have a Boxing night drink if weather is ok. Xmas Eve is a normal day and New Year Eve I don't celebrate at all so booked my booster that afternoon. So I certainly be on over the Xmas and new Year period ❀😘
Thank you for the lovely pic β€β€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ‘½πŸΎβ€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Have a wonderful Xmas and New year..hugs and love from Pom to you and your family/dog πŸ€—β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx
Ah, lovely have a great time. I'll be here too now internet's sorted, sons working Christmas day so just me and the dog, boxing day too, just quiet time which I'm glad about really. Lots of love bless ya πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx

• Heart
Ah, lovely have a great time. I'll be here too now internet's sorted, sons working Christmas day so just me and the dog, boxing day too, just quiet time which I'm glad about really. Lots of love bless ya πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx
Thank you β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Happy to hear your internet is fine now πŸ’–
Sounds a lovely Xmas with the dog..to be honest I am always happiest when back on my own with the internet for company after a day visiting my brother or my friend.
For you πŸ₯ƒπŸ©β˜•πŸ« It be lovely to be on Xmas and say hello on here to you πŸ’–πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx. Pom hugs to you and your dog 🐢 xxx

• Heart
Will speak to you all tomorrow my lovely krusties.have a lovely night.
@Facehugger you are always missed my dear friend,have a lovely night
Allan, I'm sorry your Christmas hasn't gone to plan. I'd just like to say happy Christmas to you and your family and love, best wishes for the new year! 😘

Same to you Allan, all the best, you take care buddy and bottoms up πŸ₯ƒ xx
Hugger, your my partner in crime now...I got ginπŸΈπŸ˜‚

Dolly, look after yourself my lovely, hope you've managed the test...I've done 3 this week😩 right pain in the arse!

Harri my darling, hope you are full on Christmas spirit now? I need some Christmas cheer.

265...you're going to have to wait...I have reason to believe you are on the naughty list 🀣

Pink, have a restful, lovely happy ChristmasπŸ₯°

Pom...you're a bloody genius. You bring many smiles and laughter! Thankyou❀πŸ₯°

I may be too busy tomorrow getting ready for the queen. So merry Christmas to you all, and have a wonderful day!love to you all❀πŸ₯°

Bloody hell, I just did an acception speech but I didn't bleeping win anything thing🀣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Allan, I'm sorry your Christmas hasn't gone to plan. I'd just like to say happy Christmas to you and your family and love, best wishes for the new year! 😘

Hugger, your my partner in crime now...I got ginπŸΈπŸ˜‚

Dolly, look after yourself my lovely, hope you've managed the test...I've done 3 this week😩 right pain in the arse!

Harri my darling, hope you are full on Christmas spirit now? I need some Christmas cheer.

265...you're going to have to wait...I have reason to believe you are on the naughty list 🀣

Pink, have a restful, lovely happy ChristmasπŸ₯°

Pom...you're a bloody genius. You bring many smiles and laughter! Thankyou❀πŸ₯°

I may be too busy tomorrow getting ready for the queen. So merry Christmas to you all, and have a wonderful day!love to you all❀πŸ₯°

Bloody hell, I just did an acception speech but I didn't bleeping win anything thing🀣
😍 merry Christmas @MrsEms

• Heart
A couple of treats for you people.

Took these photo's today, enjoy.

IMG_20211223_094749213.jpg
IMG_20211223_142056680.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.