Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harpyharpyunder

I know that lots of things were out of her control but does anyone else think that getting married before her sister, who has to rearrange her wedding 4 times so has clearly been planning it for years, is kind of a dick move? Surely let her sister go first

• Heart
Reactions: 35

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
They're quirky and they're kooky
Privileged and spooky
They're all together ooky
The Snooksy family
Their house is like a dungeon
When people come to see 'em
They draw penises in the kitchen
The Snooksy family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

BoreDeForce

It's peak influencer to say "I've been running all around today!" accompanied by a photo of them LITERALLY LAYING DOWN 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 32

SpilledTea

God the childish jumping up and down when they give her dad a gift is awful enough but made ten times worse by the fact Geoff jumps up and down as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
I think what I find uncomfortable about them as a couple is Kathleen's incessant...desire to show them as a couple SO in love and SO physically obsessed with each other. So, you went to a vinyl disco thing (I'm old - does she just mean it was a daytime disco and the person djing was playing vinyl? Ffs....) anyway, you went to a vinyl disco thing and you are having such a good time that you place your phone nearby to capture your 'instinctive' 'candid' moment of having a hug and a kiss? It just shrieks of performative affection. Maybe I'm biased - I never post anything about my relationship (because I don't need or want to) but it just feels so incredibly disingenuous and unnecessary. Does this make any sense?!

• Wow
Reactions: 26

MistyWindows

VIP Member
I’m on a lot of painkillers and had a minging weekend, so apologies but those pathetic ‘bedridden hayfever’ selfies have ticked me right off
I know I’m probably biased but she is really boiling my piss lately. As much as I love you guys and think you’re lovely and hilarious, I’m not sure I can put up with much more of Kath’s shite.
I too, like many people, have been suffering with hayfever and yeah it’s rubbish, makes you feel gross and all, but Satan on a bench Kath, get a grip.
She’s just had a lovely (if not tacky) wedding that her whole family pulled together for, a lot was gifted and the rest probably paid for by her minted gangler, shes just had TWO holidays, she’s got a big house that she owns in a great location in London, with supposedly the love of her life and her lovely cat - yet all she does is either prat about like a child or bloody moan.
I’m sure we can all agree that we’ve regretted taking things for granted in hindsight, but she seriously needs to take a step back and have a look at what she has, I know mental health problems can effect anyone but she does have the ways and means of getting a lot of help and support which most people don’t have access to.
What is really annoying me is the ‘health problems’, I know this isn’t about Kath but last week I had to stay in hospital for a few nights because I went into A&E having seizures, I had an accident last year which resulted in a brain injury which flared up and lead to the A&E visit, all week I was stuck in bed driving myself mad because I couldn’t stand up due to dizziness. I’m coming to terms with the fact that I’m going to have to quit my job, which I absolutely love and has improved my mental health tenfold, because of injury. I’m going to be skint. Being ill SUCKS! It really does. Not being able to do day to day tasks whilst everyone you know is out enjoying their four day weekend is horrible. I wish I was healthier, I can’t do anything about it.
Katie, if you’re reading, and I hope you are, APPRECIATE how healthy you are and what you have. Hayfever does not stop you from working nor does over indulging and being bloated, your job is very cushty compared to most and you’re lucky to have it, if it doesn’t make you happy then do something else, your partner is earning a lot so you’re in a brilliant position to take a step back from work, train in something, take a risk, have a think about your career. Just stop moaning like a child please.
Lots of love to you all 🤍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

sleepflowers

VIP Member
I'd actually die of shame if I had a wedding pic of my husband groping my chest like that
Not even funny and quirky just CRINGE

• Heart
Reactions: 25

MistyWindows

VIP Member
Happy Monday to you all! This is my first ever *little* thread so if I’ve messed it up please let me know and I’ll have a Redbull to settle my nerves, maybe a little cry into it too.
Thread suggestion by @RachyWoo!

So it happened, Katie of the Kathleen of Snooks is now wed to Geoffrey Lentil of Soup.
After months of moaning, it’s over, we can relax (or can we?).

Andrew didn’t turn up in a Vicar of Dibley style ‘it should have been me’ scenario. The ‘family drama’ didn’t escalate to a violent conflict, despite its supposed importance.

They got married 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sorry but that’s as interesting as it gets 😂 I’ve attached some screen shots, they had shit wanky canapés.
A cake with a (debated by us) grammatical error.
The seating arrangement looked like Hampton Court in Henry VIII’s golden era.

They had a really fun little middle class game in which certain guests mascaraed as waiters, they had a rubbish chalk board sign (personally I wouldn’t have been surprised if it resembled the ‘No Riff Raff’ sign from Faulty Towers).

They’re married, Kath is already moaning about how stressed she was before she got married, how she’s so glad it’s over, our hearts’ bleed for you 💔.

Katie’s parents (not G) are very sweet, Kath was nervous (could you guess?!), what more do you want from me? *glugs cheap Aldi wine*.

They’re both Snooks now! No more Lentils (RIP), but most importantly we realised that the ‘happy’ groom resembles Sideshow Bob.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

#ad#aff

VIP Member
For someone who pretends to be dead sexually liberated (willies and boobies) why has she taken offence by a reference to pegging? We all know that her and G do missionary in the dark and then throw up.

• Haha

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
If anyone wants to skip the wait and view more of Kath’s wedding pics, Ed Godden put them on his website under “featured weddings”
They all just make Geoff look like the massive man-child that he is
30028369-90A1-4CE6-9B22-62123762F7C2.jpeg

5E8D1009-41B3-41DF-8BAE-467375E392C2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220624-135620_Instagram.jpg

Good lord. You know at school when you forget your PE kit and you have to dress from the lost property section? This is the vibe I am getting. What an absolute mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

sheleg

VIP Member
She was but G did make an arsey Instagram story about how they wish they had the balls to ban children from the wedding or something. Ever the charming gentleman is our Geoffard.
He is such an enormous fuckwit.

I’m almost looking forward to them having a child and it putting an end to their ridiculous hipster weekends swanning around buying overpriced food in gentrified neighbourhoods.

Colorofleaves

Riiiiight... the gal who made talking about sex (toys) her niche, and has no problem shilling a gorgeous crystal butt plug... but absolutely will not answer a question about anal or pegging. No way.

• Haha
  • Wow