Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she blanked out half the video so we couldn't see where they live. I would imagine next door looks the same, so we roughly know what the outside looks like as we could see part of next door.....and it'll be the only house with a bloody pink door!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Geoffbot did not like the pink front door she painted did he? 😂

Even through her creepy giggles his reaction did not feel like he liked it
Also... who was asking to see his reaction to a front door? Is this the content people want? I don't think I'd be happy if my partner made a change like this to our house without agreeing on it beforehand. Is that unreasonable? Especially if they didn't prep it or finish the job properly.

She laminated her brows FOR US 🙏
Screenshot_20220620-101716_Samsung Internet.jpg

Art is subjective
Screenshot_20220620-101748_Samsung Internet.jpg

So is content
Screenshot_20220620-101640_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oh god, the creepy giggle in that door insta story went through me 😖

Maybe I'm being unfair, but it didn't seem like they had discussed painting the door beforehand, judging by G's reaction? I would never want my husband to do something like that as a 'surprise', and I wouldn't to him - we both own and live in our house, it's a joint thing! It should be a shared colour choice, no? Plus; it's not pink - it looks coral to me.

I am also a bit stressed out that she was painting the door and it was closed. That is absolutely *not* how you paint a door.
Just seen this and realised I'd said the same thing haha. I totally agree!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Haha, @Tom_Nook, don't worry, I'm glad I wasn't alone in my thoughts! The feminist part of me was worried people would think it was about deferring to A Man....it really isn't though, it's just about making a decision about a shared space! I could live with the decision but definitely NOT if they did a shoddy job (like painting the door *when it is shut*)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1332613
Moment of silence for our gravely injured katie. Send thoughts & prayers during this crucial time.
It's so, so strange how she's determined to be an invalid, even though there's f all wrong with her beyond the minor inconveniences and niggles we all deal with. It's a sickness in itself surely? If I had a chronic health condition that truly restricted my quality of life I'd feel incensed by her.

Reactions: 7
It's so, so strange how she's determined to be an invalid, even though there's f all wrong with her beyond the minor inconveniences and niggles we all deal with. It's a sickness in itself surely? If I had a chronic health condition that truly restricted my quality of life I'd feel incensed by her.
Health anxiety and the yearning for attention using it. Common illness everyone gets is the worst case in UK when she gets it. She cannot function and is bedridden whilst people get up in the morning and go to work. Do life as an ADULT has to do.

Reactions: 4
Remember when, having NEVER written fiction before, she thought she could just write a book and have it published straight away? This 'art' thing is giving me those same vibes...who thinks she'll be looking for a gallery to put her paintings in soon lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The paintings were tit.

So what the actual duck.
If u whinge about it enough companies will gift you tit.
I am so disappointed in shark & H&B.
F9741176-BD60-410A-9F49-03465B2969A7.png

0316BB5E-7822-413F-A7A2-5476F798A0F8.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I bet the reason she doesn’t want to have that steroid injection is because they’re planning on having a baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Remember when, having NEVER written fiction before, she thought she could just write a book and have it published straight away? This 'art' thing is giving me those same vibes...who thinks she'll be looking for a gallery to put her paintings in soon lol
Lots of hipster cafés will allow it, as long as you provide your own frames etc. I know 🙄 it's that easy 😬

Are these actually real medicines or some homeopathic crap?

I’m calling it- pregnancy announcement before/during her sisters wedding
That'd be really crappy. If she's is trying to get preggers, I hope she waits until after Becky's wedding. But I can imagine her announcing AT the wedding

View attachment 1357298

Calling it now that the paint was kindly gifted!
There's probably a tiny ad gifted tag somewhere in the picture, but it's probably so tiny and also white letters on white background, that we can't see it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.