Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I actually follow Geoff and I can promise you there is nothing of interest that you’re missing by him being private.
There’s this picture from a few hours ago but that’s it.
He thinks he's an artsy London creative but in fact he's Katie's basic witch

(Thanks for taking one for the team)

PS Surprised she didn't get her many IG accounts in order
1654453978732.png
1654454014556.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Jeffrey's IG account was switched to private (again), I wonder why 👀
(I'm away ATM - nothing too exciting, just back in the home country to see my family - I've not had the time to comment much but have been enjoying reading everyone's posts, as per usual) ☺
Maybe he is trying to force people to follow, so he can start getting his own freebies?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Datenight at an old urinal 🤣🤣

Thank you for my first laugh of the day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think what I find uncomfortable about them as a couple is Kathleen's incessant...desire to show them as a couple SO in love and SO physically obsessed with each other. So, you went to a vinyl disco thing (I'm old - does she just mean it was a daytime disco and the person djing was playing vinyl? Ffs....) anyway, you went to a vinyl disco thing and you are having such a good time that you place your phone nearby to capture your 'instinctive' 'candid' moment of having a hug and a kiss? It just shrieks of performative affection. Maybe I'm biased - I never post anything about my relationship (because I don't need or want to) but it just feels so incredibly disingenuous and unnecessary. Does this make any sense?!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I think what I find uncomfortable about them as a couple is Kathleen's incessant...desire to show them as a couple SO in love and SO physically obsessed with each other. So, you went to a vinyl disco thing (I'm old - does she just mean it was a daytime disco and the person djing was playing vinyl? Ffs....) anyway, you went to a vinyl disco thing and you are having such a good time that you place your phone nearby to capture your 'instinctive' 'candid' moment of having a hug and a kiss? It just shrieks of performative affection. Maybe I'm biased - I never post anything about my relationship (because I don't need or want to) but it just feels so incredibly disingenuous and unnecessary. Does this make any sense?!
Exactly this! I feel that Kathy is constantly putting out a performance for her viewers/her ex to prove that G is her witch infatuated with her. It’s like every single thing G does for her is documented publicly.
G arranged a little duvet day on the sofa for me
G ran me a lovely little bath
Etc
It’s boring and pukeworthy and it will dry up eventually after the honeymoon period is over, I really can’t see Geofferina acting like her sheep dog forever. It is very obvious that Kathy had massive insecurities and she does use her social media & relationship with Gengis as a tool to boost her confidence? Only we don’t care about it
Also why would u do this
C3A20001-C75F-45C0-8675-8BAF37F2CD84.png

Last edited:
As the saying goes “the sign of a good relationship is no sign of it on social media”. I find this very true. She is too try hard telling everyone they are so happy. If you was that happy it would just show naturally without these little performances

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can someone explain to me why you'd be concerned about one steroid injection a year for hay-fever, in comparison to being on roaccutane and smothering your face in 27 different chemicals every fortnight?

Reactions: 15
And right on cue, G's account is public again. How old is he again, 12? 🤣

Can someone explain to me why you'd be concerned about one steroid injection a year for hay-fever, in comparison to being on roaccutane and smothering your face in 27 different chemicals every fortnight?
Apparently can have long term effect on your bones/joints if you have it every spring, or so she told us last year. I couldn't be bothered enough to look it up so just repeating what she said. She really ought to look into desensitization treatment, she could definitely afford one.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure someone on here said as soon as the wedding is over she’ll go back to moaning about being ill, they were spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Normal hay-fever pills. You mean...antihistamines that millions of people take, Kath?
Forgive me if I sound un- empathetic (when it comes to content creators I usually am)
But do we think Pwincess Kaffleen may be slightly over exaggerating her debilitating hayfever for attention & more duvet days

Reactions: 8
Debilitating hay-fever in the summer.

SAD in the winter.

I guess that's why her content is always sub par.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She drives me mad. Everything has to be so much worse when she has it. I get terrible hayfever every year, like a lot of the population. Guess what though, we get on with it, because we are ADULTS! Silly little girl

Reactions: 12
So I have a few minutes, here's the recap of the roundup, please appreciate that I'm working while on holiday, it's for you guys

The we never not drink edition you mean?
Screenshot_20220606-134920.png

Yes Kathleen, the difference is, you can just curl up and do nothing for a day, and then take a random day off next week if you fancy (which you do). People who work a demanding 9-5, and those who work shifts, if they feel unwell on a day off or while on leave, that can feel like a write-off but you have all the flexibility to do as you please with your time.
Screenshot_20220606-134935.png

Was this pic really necessary?
Screenshot_20220606-134941.png

So she was down with hay fever all day, and decides to venture out the day after. Smart 👍
Screenshot_20220606-134946.png

"Fav"
Screenshot_20220606-134949.png

"OMG G it's so crazy of me to be blowing my nose over brunch, did you get this?"
Screenshot_20220606-134953.png

These looks tasty but I can't wait for a skin breakout moan 🙄
Screenshot_20220606-135010.png

"Home improvements" = which chamber in our mansion are we painting Charcoal Tar with a touch of Grime next?
Screenshot_20220606-135027.png

You get a gold star Kathhh ⭐⭐⭐
Screenshot_20220606-135024.png

What would you do without your humble servant Katie??
Screenshot_20220606-135040.png

Screenshot_20220606-135043.png

It really bothers me somehow (despite the furniture in my place being super mismatched) that her desk has its legs painted black and the chair's legs are gold.
Screenshot_20220606-135045.png

And of course she dried and kept the flowers. She definitely doesn't have a hoarding problem, does she?
Screenshot_20220606-135033.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I do wonder how she would’ve fared if she had a normal job.
- “I can’t come into work today- my hayfever is so debilitating that I cannot move from my duvet fort (made lovingly by my husband) on the sofa”
- “I cannot come into work today- my period pains are causing me diabolical pain & I have duct taped the hot water bottle to myself & cannot move from the pillow fort so lovingly put together by my husband”
- “I cannot come into work today as it’s winter and I’m feeling SAD, I cannot move from the duvet pillow fort my husband so lovingly prepared for me on my sofa, as I need to sit in front of my Adgifted lumie sad light all day as I play video games to distract my mind from this awful predicament”
- “I cannot come into work today- Mercury is in retrograde & I have such an horrific impending sense of DOOM- I hope it’s ok for me to take this as a mental health day- it requires me to sit on my sofa as my husband lovingly prepared it with a duvet”
- “I cannot come into work today- my skin is looking AWFUL & I’ve had a breakout and it’s definitely not due to the ridiculous concoction of Adgifted skincare I power through every week but I still cannot cover it up with the ridiculous amounts of makeup I have been Gifted either…”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I do wonder how she would’ve fared if she had a normal job.
- “I can’t come into work today- my hayfever is so debilitating that I cannot move from my duvet fort (made lovingly by my husband) on the sofa”
- “I cannot come into work today- my period pains are causing me diabolical pain & I have duct taped the hot water bottle to myself & cannot move from the pillow fort so lovingly put together by my husband”
- “I cannot come into work today as it’s winter and I’m feeling SAD, I cannot move from the duvet pillow fort my husband so lovingly prepared for me on my sofa, as I need to sit in front of my Adgifted lumie sad light all day as I play video games to distract my mind from this awful predicament”
- “I cannot come into work today- Mercury is in retrograde & I have such an horrific impending sense of DOOM- I hope it’s ok for me to take this as a mental health day- it requires me to sit on my sofa as my husband lovingly prepared it with a duvet”
- “I cannot come into work today- my skin is looking AWFUL & I’ve had a breakout and it’s definitely not due to the ridiculous concoction of Adgifted skincare I power through every week but I still cannot cover it up with the ridiculous amounts of makeup I have been Gifted either…”
Yea it's definitely for the best that she doesn't have a traditional job

I only recently learned that actually hayfever is worse in London as to prevent trees breeding, councils only planted male ones, so there is loads more pollen here than in normal places! Explains why I have hayfever here when I've never had it in my life. Katie is still super whiny lol I get hayfever symptoms going outside in the winter you never hear me talk about it.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.