Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cookies74

It’s hypocritical to make a fuss about the wedding shoes having been worn and returned. She had a full on professional photo shoot for no reason in a *wedding dress* that she then sent back.
What happened with the shoes? I haven't seen!

Reactions: 1

martaS

VIP Member
They do smell. I like them because it's the only thing that prevents me from bleeding on my sheets during the night. I don't like tampons/cups due to uterus tilting, so I tried all the pads... and nothing worked until overnight period underwear. I love them now, but it took some getting used to. I have 5 and that's enough to cover me for my period.
Which brands have you tried? I have so far got the Primark ones which are a bit sweaty/smelly* and the m&s ones which are softer and more breathable.
* They kind of get sweaty/smelly when you either spend all day travelling, like sitting in the car/on train all day; or if you have a sedentary office job. Behave a bit better when you actually move most of the day so the areas from waist below have room to breathe. 'Hope this makes sense :)

martaS

VIP Member
She also linked the earrings wrong, I clicked on the link and got a '404 Page not found' error

martaS

VIP Member
Me too! It’s massively entertaining. I hope she puts it as a highlight so I can watch it whenever I need a laugh.
She probably won't. Normally I can download any of her Stories from the
But today it's not showing any of Katie's new Stories. Not sure why. Maybe my laptop playing up? Can anyone else try?

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Another 5 minute undisclosed AD today along with the undisclosed AD Gifted trip to Paris.

She thought she'd vlog the day and film some content about the bars they recommend...... there's about ten seconds of footage with no sound at the end. That's it. That's the content.
Don't all jump on me here but, she probably got intoxicated and sacked off the filming only to have to include a little bit for claiming the drinks as a business expense.

Looks like the shirt covered her buttocks. Small mercies.

Screenshot_20220713-180835_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-180840_Instagram.jpg