Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t written for a while but it’s building up in me so I have to 😅
First i never noticed how much her body movements annoy me, she moved like she is a bloke, especially when she poses for outfit videos and now I see it in every movement she does. I never though she was that bad?
she is so unfeminine in her movements and this + dressing like a school boy I can’t bare it.
How many grandad blazer one person needs and especially when 1 already don’t suit you at all!! She wore skinny jeans and felt unfashionable, so she is fashionable in her grandad pants?
don’t get me wrong I love the style she is trying to have but NOT on Katie and not with Katie’s interpretation of it.
Her wedding swing just highlights her lack of rythme and feminity and class alltogether and it just looks like a drunken danse.
such a shame she didnt keep her lovely dress the whole wedding!
sometimes I wonder what Geoff thinks she he sees a little boy next to him compare to the women he met first when they started dating.
I feel so mean but oh well!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Gah that was such a good reel up until that stupid sideways ending. Really well edited and fun. Same as her weird vlog endings, she puts in the effort and then never quite sticks the landing.

Katie frustrates me because I wish her well more than most influencers who have a bigger following. She seems sweet, I like that she has a genuine social life and hobbies, tries to share fun things with her followers and actually engages with them, and is open and honest for the most part, unless it's skincare...

But from sloppy reel finales and abrupt vlog endings, to 100 day lipstick challenges that end after a week and 'reality checks' that disappear after a few posts, there is just a quality control aspect that is missing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If anyone wants to skip the wait and view more of Kath’s wedding pics, Ed Godden put them on his website under “featured weddings”
They all just make Geoff look like the massive man-child that he is
30028369-90A1-4CE6-9B22-62123762F7C2.jpeg

5E8D1009-41B3-41DF-8BAE-467375E392C2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
With the exception of him changing his name and poor guests having to serve food, I don't know what was supposed to be not traditional and breaking all the rules of weddings at this one..

Reactions: 10
None of her "followers" would be into War of the Worlds but she and Geoff are? Does she think everyone watching her are toddlers? There was a pretty big movie with Tom Cruise out when I was high school and also it's kind of a classic/timeless/massively famous story. It wouldn't have an exhibit if it didn't appeal to more than just bleeping Geoff jesus christ.

I'd actually die of shame if I had a wedding pic of my husband groping my chest like that
Not even funny and quirky just CRINGE

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's said a lot on this thread but I am genuinely fascinated as to how Katie makes a living from social media. The stuff she shares with her followers is minutiae you wouldn't even tell your mum for fear of boring her. Particularly the stuff about allergies, period cramps, insect bites, bruises and assorted minor ailments. It's like she's dying to be seen as sickly and plagued with health issues because she thinks it makes her more interesting (weird in itself), but in reality it's stuff most of us contend with from day to day without ever thinking to mention it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am all for funny, silly, candid pictures as part of the wedding album...but grabbing her rack? Ew. No.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's said a lot on this thread but I am genuinely fascinated as to how Katie makes a living from social media. The stuff she shares with her followers is minutiae you wouldn't even tell your mum for fear of boring her. Particularly the stuff about allergies, period cramps, insect bites, bruises and assorted minor ailments. It's like she's dying to be seen as sickly and plagued with health issues because she thinks it makes her more interesting (weird in itself), but in reality it's stuff most of us contend with from day to day without ever thinking to mention it.
She’s one of the lucky ones who got in at the start, like Lily Pebbles. If they’d come to the game later, they would have sunk without a trace.

Reactions: 15
I don't think she ever made much money from it, that's the reason why she was a Gleam employee while everyone else was actually earning £££££££ during the Gleam golden age.

Her spending has also clearly sky-rocketed since she's been with Geoff - she used to seem fairly frugal when she showed us her weekly shops, but now they eat out at restaurants for practically every other meal.

Reactions: 11
For someone obsessed with skincare her skin looks really tit
656CB5B5-65D9-44A9-A3BA-857F262BCAC8.jpeg

Classy as always Kathleen, getting your arse out at every opportunity. If ur that desperate at getting ur arse out just start an only fans? U might have better content on there compared to ur insta
C7469F88-ECBA-479B-B84A-14614B9488C2.jpeg

they really are a couple of twats aren’t they?
8198934E-EAA3-47A1-8067-7B4C1CEC1F50.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.