Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, what a great day to send some questions in by oneself and promote these aff links.
Don't tell me influencers don't work hard.
Screenshot_20220510-111618.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would like to see her collaborate with CathyReayWrites on a tutorial showing Cathy how to wash her dildos.

I jest.

I would not like to see that.

Sex toy content is so pointless. Surely if you want one, just go on Ann Summers or Love Honey and buy one. You don’t need to watch someone talking about getting their rocks off online.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i haven't followed her in ages.. but this wedding is definitely what lily thought she was doing with hers.
Which Lily?
Your grandad called Kathleen. He wants his jacket back.
View attachment 1255828
(For context)
View attachment 1255829
Take your tiny trotters off the chair Kath!

Regarding her wedding planning moaning, being realistic Katie probably has never worked so hard or consistently on anything in years, this was probably a shock to the system. No free wedding planning services were offered, meaning she had to woman up to do the hard graft herself. They She clearly wanted more of an alternative (maybe it was alternative 10 years ago when she was with Andrew) wedding day. No church, no children (sorry baby Genie Katie had to be the smollest person there) no to the traditional buffet spread (never than hygienic even pre covid but whatever, they were at virtually every wedding party) no to the tradition fruitcake, no cheesy DJ etc. She stuck with the big, fancy dress, expensive rings, veil, fancy photographer and videographer, the all eyes on me first dance plus a sit down wedding breakfast though? The invites were more kooky snookies with the olden style cinema ticket stubs and maybe the ☆unboxed for photos, but never used☆ sex toys in the wedding favours etc. No one gave her away a la Megan, She did a speech, but then jammed that awful staysexydontgetmurdered into there, are they they wedding spons?!

Her parents seemed to be very pleased (relieved?) it was over and her Mum happier than her Dad she is staying a Snooks! She clearly gets a lot of her inspiration from her mother. Booking the red double decker to take them all to the wedding location was her mum's idea and evidently delighted her. A fancy car is more traditional, even a horse and carriage if you are royal or a footballer's wife.

G seems to have a group if mates, which is a good sign. He still creeps me put though, I don't know how she finds him desirable! However she is a massive hoarder and lazy af so maybe they balance each other out.

Pondering if wee Andrew has a burner insta account where he was watching her stories with a glass of sad (Aldi) champagne?! 🤔

Reactions: 11
She was but G did make an arsey Instagram story about how they wish they had the balls to ban children from the wedding or something. Ever the charming gentleman is our Geoffard.
He is such an enormous fuckwit.

I’m almost looking forward to them having a child and it putting an end to their ridiculous hipster weekends swanning around buying overpriced food in gentrified neighbourhoods.

Reactions: 23
Actually mind that I didn’t even see any children apart from Genie at the wedding…. Maybe they did enforce their no children ban?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I would like to see her collaborate with CathyReayWrites on a tutorial showing Cathy how to wash her dildos.

I jest.

I would not like to see that.

Sex toy content is so pointless. Surely if you want one, just go on Ann Summers or Love Honey and buy one. You don’t need to watch someone talking about getting their rocks off online.
You can even buy one at sainsburys now.

Mr and Mrs Lentin must be horrified, imagining the poor slender son being tied to the bed with fluffy, featherd handcuffs by a pvc (zipped from neck to undercarriage) bodysuited Kath, forcing him to have a chocolate mould his little Gunit made for his packed lunch the next day.
"G you will eat this at your desk at work while face timing me."
Hopefully they don't have Instagram 🤪

Yes Katie I want to know how you recycle your used toys, do you take them to get the battery changed when it wears out?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Mr and Mrs Lentin must be horrified, imagining the poor slender son being tied to the bed with fluffy, featherd handcuffs by a pvc (zipped from neck to undercarriage) bodysuited Kath, forcing him to have a chocolate mould his little Gunit made for his packed lunch the next day.
"G you will eat this at your desk at work while face timing me."
Hopefully they don't have Instagram 🤪
They probably try not to think about it too much. As long as they get a grandchild one day, you know, "means justify an end" 🤭

Reactions: 5
Hopefully their heights will even out and the kid will be normal size.

Smollest of smols + slenderman = regular dimensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They probably try not to think about it too much. As long as they get a grandchild one day, you know, "means justify an end" 🤭
Or rather ends justifies the means.
I fucked up there a big time 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just noticed they had no veggie options at their wedding either, did they just expect them to eat some mash?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just noticed they had no veggie options at their wedding either, did they just expect them to eat some mash?
That is bizarre, isn't Katie's best friend from childhood veggie or even vegan?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.