Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she challenging people to message her directly? All she’ll do is post stories of herself crying into a tin of sad olives and pouting about hAtE

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she challenging people to message her directly? All she’ll do is post stories of herself crying into a tin of sad olives and pouting about hAtE
Speaking of hate, isn't "soooo mean" something she'd say?
1656399309268.jpg

Also, is this possibly her little sister trolling her? Go Beckster 😀
1656399540477.jpg

1656399178591.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
U know this is deffo what went down in the snookton house last night.
sad olives and champagne out
OH G WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED- they r sowwww mean- calling u a kiddy fiddler, calling me a midget who is desperate and incapable of love, and asking me about nasty things like anal & pegging! They was twolllling meee
G get the duvet out 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OH G WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED- they r sowwww mean- calling u a kiddy fiddler, calling me a midget who is desperate and incapable of love, and asking me about nasty things like anal & pegging! They was twolllling meee
G get the duvet out 😭
How embarrassing for him when people from work must look at the tit she posts. I’ll bet they all laugh behind his back

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For someone who pretends to be dead sexually liberated (willies and boobies) why has she taken offence by a reference to pegging? We all know that her and G do missionary in the dark and then throw up.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For someone who pretends to be dead sexually liberated (willies and boobies) why has she taken offence by a reference to pegging? We all know that her and G do missionary in the dark and then throw up.
Im confused now 🧐
Screenshot_20220628-115532~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always think any blogger who does sex content shouldn't show the face of their partner, it's nearly always some gross man which ends up giving you the worst mental images

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
she really has such neurodivergent vibes, I’m surprised she’s not gone down this route and made it her whole thing

Reactions: 5
she really has such neurodivergent vibes, I’m surprised she’s not gone down this route and made it her whole thing
I think she’s trying too hard to appear like she’s neurodivergent. She’s just a basic bi*** like all the other influencers who act like they are ‘different’

Reactions: 11
Bet the other shoppers thought she was a proper ticket taking a selfie in the self service till security camera thing. Bloody hell 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I wonder if poor Baron Snookerton got hate messages after yesterday's q&a, his account is gone private again. Also, surprised he didn't change his SoundCloud handle.
Screenshot_20220628-135511~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she’s trying too hard to appear like she’s neurodivergent. She’s just a basic bi*** like all the other influencers who act like they are ‘different’
Oh god, neurodivergence is the new black at the moment. Can’t cope.

She was asked about her ‘hoarding issues’ in the anon q&a and she passed it off as a hereditary issue stemmed by her family whereby she doesn’t like throwing stuff away as the benefactor could die etc…I mean fair enough, but how does that explain her hoarding her billion bath bombs, rotting makeup, and other PR stuff that has been sent to her in droves? She is greedy. There’s no other way to describe it.

Reactions: 10
Riiiiight... the gal who made talking about sex (toys) her niche, and has no problem shilling a gorgeous crystal butt plug... but absolutely will not answer a question about anal or pegging. No way.
How can she sell what she can't personally recommend? They all (influencers) wax lyrical about only working with companies they personally love, that they shop with all the time, and would absolutely only recommending products they would 100% use themselves, reallllly love and would absolutely be buying anyway if it wasn't an advertisement they were being paid thousands of pounds for.

Or...was that a massive lie this whole time?

Which is it Kath?

(Geffory is probably a family name, I hope if she does have a child that it's a boy and they have to bestow the name upon him after the G-unit became a Snookies)

Reactions: 3
If Geoffrey was a family name it would be followed by Geoffrey II or Geoffrey VII 😆 which would make this thread even more hilarious

• Haha
If Geoffrey was a family name it would be followed by Geoffrey II or Geoffrey VII 😆 which would make this thread even more hilarious
Only if the middle name was also carried on. There are about 496937 Williams in my family but they have different middle names so aren't 2, 3, 4

Reactions: 4
G get the duvet out 😭
'G WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED' 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.