Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Riiiiight... the gal who made talking about sex (toys) her niche, and has no problem shilling a gorgeous crystal butt plug... but absolutely will not answer a question about anal or pegging. No way.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Riiiiight... the gal who made talking about sex (toys) her niche, and has no problem shilling a gorgeous crystal butt plug... but absolutely will not answer a question about anal or pegging. No way.
Butt plugs ARE analogue.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to live next time a man called Geoff. He was put in jail for being a paedophile. This name gives me major ick, for lack of a better word

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
B3844A80-454A-4F20-AC04-4ED01859596C.png

Doesn’t help when acting & dressing like a petulant child is ur entire aesthetic with him babying u all the time. I obvs wouldn’t go that far to insinuate smtg like that but it does make u think there’s some kind of weird fetishes going on here…

bet my life she is going to be like ohhhhhh I’m medically smolll I’m being judged
Edit: ong she actually did lmfao so predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She definitely did the anonymous question thing so she'd get hate which she could then post to boost her engagement. There is literally no other reason to offer anonymity and then share the hate comments.

So calculated. And so sad that she feels she needs to do this as part of her 'job'.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
exactly she’s trying to garner sympathy in order to boost ppl in her dms going “ohhh babe ur so gawjus & Geoffbot is the pinnacle of manlihood”
Or probably trying to make her content interesting coz let’s be real the roundups are a bloody snorefest these days
She’s after an ego massage tis all.

Reactions: 11
If I dated someone called Geoffrey (I couldn't), I would NEED them to have the ability to take the piss out of their name. The fact that she's acting like she doesn't think his name is a little bit funny is laughable. 'Why wouldn't I like it? That's so odd' oh get real Kathleen his name is tit and you hate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who looks at a brand new baby and says

'Yes, Geoffrey, a brilliant name for a baby.'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Irrationally hate when bloggers use the word "situ" in this context.
And over ordered? What was your clue Kathleen?
Screenshot_20220628-074057~2.png

Reactions: 5
She loves holding things above her head doesn't she? Having flashbacks to those perfume photos. I'd love it if I went for a gorgeous brunch and someone was waving their glass of wine around over their head.... didn't she already post about that place/ outfit on stories last week? Maybe it takes that long to create the content/ write the caption.
Screenshot_20220628-081552_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220628-081612_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1374807
Doesn’t help when acting & dressing like a petulant child is ur entire aesthetic with him babying u all the time. I obvs wouldn’t go that far to insinuate smtg like that but it does make u think there’s some kind of weird fetishes going on here…

bet my life she is going to be like ohhhhhh I’m medically smolll I’m being judged
Edit: ong she actually did lmfao so predictable
Stop hiding behind the anonymous app I gave you the link for and encouraged you to use!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.