Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her sister happy about Katie sharing her diagnosis with the world?
Yeah, I do not understand. It's not Katie that's been diagnosed, why would you be asking for advice for a family member?
Screenshot_20220511-191858.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It’s hypocritical to make a fuss about the wedding shoes having been worn and returned. She had a full on professional photo shoot for no reason in a *wedding dress* that she then sent back.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
If I was her sister I wouldn't be best pleased about my diagnosis being shared but also my diagnosis being used for engagement?!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I also wouldn’t be too happy about the post being accompanied by a photo of that mealy-mouthed cat.

Reactions: 8
It’s hypocritical to make a fuss about the wedding shoes having been worn and returned. She had a full on professional photo shoot for no reason in a *wedding dress* that she then sent back.
Hypocrisy is her middle name

Reactions: 2
How many of these mentioned in the vlog were undisclosed AD-kindly gifteds?
Hair appointment
Facial
HD brows
Nouveau Lashes

Lots of talk about feeling stressed, nervous and freaking out but no mention of being excited to get married :(

• Sad
Reactions: 11
What happened with the shoes? I haven't seen!

Reactions: 1
How many of these mentioned in the vlog were undisclosed AD-kindly gifteds?
Hair appointment
Facial
HD brows
Nouveau Lashes

Lots of talk about feeling stressed, nervous and freaking out but no mention of being excited to get married :(
Can she be flagged to ASA for that? She's sneaky af about declaring what she is supposed to.

Reactions: 5
Can she be flagged to ASA for that? She's sneaky af about declaring what she is supposed to.
I've reported so many non disclosures to ASA and nothing seems to happen but yes absolutely it can be reported.

Reactions: 7
Katie's Stories are so boring today, I can't even be bothered to screenshot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Katie's Stories are so boring today, I can't even be bothered to screenshot.
I feel you babe and I’ll (slightly) take one for the team! I’m not doing all of them though 😂

6A456E37-7479-478B-8E6E-96AAAA02AC15.png

(I’m the last person to have an opinion on wedding dresses to be honest, not worn a dress for years) it’s a pretty dress, but isn’t ‘this dress has pockets 🥰’ a bit 2014? And what would you need pockets for on your wedding day exactly? much more of an irritating practical issue with ‘female’ everyday clothing isn’t it 🤷🏻‍♀️
CB14B5EA-4216-4F78-A077-323B726026ED.png

I don’t know what she’s prattling on about being outwitted by a crayfish? 😂 but I will admit that I’m slightly jealous, when I was working bar at a posh restaurant the head chef told me they had live crayfish in the kitchen, I offered him a pint for one and he said I could take one home (I was/am vegetarian, felt sorry for them) and we were interrupted by the manager who told us off 💔
6169CCA3-7508-43C4-8705-955096DF966B.png

No one asked that. If they did then clearly I’m out of touch with reality 🤦🏻‍♀️
DF209862-09BF-4A1E-A5BE-03A35DDED74B.png

26968B46-6647-4314-AD60-67E93A3A892E.png

Both of these feel very odd to me? I might be in the minority but bloody hell I would not be comfortable meeting someone’s parents on the third date. Or ‘joking’ that it was an anniversary on the second? Odd isn’t it?
F098B05A-10E9-4D2B-8B3D-84F62598DCE5.png

This next one made me a bit sad because I completely agree! I feel like watching her then, she was at her most confident.
154836AB-4346-44A4-A2B6-A571B5731269.png

That’s a busy day? An hour or work, a nice lunch and then a hobby? Okay…
44AD8084-F84A-4225-B277-9B3B3C659C54.png

What? What am I meant to be seeing in this picture? 😂 looks like a glass of water and a scarecrow.
6C0836B1-C0C6-41B5-B44A-684CB8BB189B.png

I love her parents! 🤍 this is cute.
AC2E050A-D96F-46A9-AEE1-F2F3C7F2B6FC.png

A great job?! Need I say more?! 😂 she did a calligraphy course to do that tit?

• Haha
Isn't it a bit shameless going to a skincare launch while you're actively shilling for another skincare brand?
Screenshot_20220512-115733.png

Excuse me, how can a dinner be inspired by retinol?
Screenshot_20220512-115741.png

Who measured it and how?
Screenshot_20220512-115747.png

Screenshot_20220512-115757.png

• Haha
If someone said it was our first anniversary on our second date, I would run for le fuquing hilles.

Absolutely batshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.