Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sheleg

VIP Member
All these free treatments and you’d expect her skin to look better than it does.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Mrsstevens

Screenshot_20220704-105332_Instagram.jpg

I feel so much embarrassment for her just looking at this. Why does she look like a drunk beggar every time she dances?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
To be honest, I actually respect her honesty about liking her life the way it is and her reservations about having kids. I do think people should hold back on those questions because it's not always a straightforward answer and can be upsetting for anyone (I say this as someone who desperately wants children and lost a baby recently so maybe I'm a bit sensitive). It's definitely not unusual not to want children though and I have more friends who decidedly don't want to be parents than do.

Did someone call her their role model!? They must really like gorgeous brunches.

• Heart

sheleg

VIP Member
If someone said it was our first anniversary on our second date, I would run for le fuquing hilles.

Absolutely batshit.

• Haha

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
Am I allowed to be offended at her calling another cat - I assume, someone's pet cat - an 'a-hole' for behaving.....like a cat? Yes it probably wants a scrap - it's a cat. That's what they do. Some are more scrappy than others, but it is *entirely* normal. It does not make the cat an 'a-hole'. I loathe people who are like 'oh, my beloved Snuffle Wuffle Mumpkin would NEVER fight another animal! He's a pacifist.' Fuck off Janet, it's a cat that loves food and play fighting. Stop anthropomorphising your fucking cat.

(I have two, just to add! And had two others previously)

OK other people beat me to it, so glad I am not alone 🤣

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Oh our little angel of East London had such a busy day yesterday!
View attachment 1275118
View attachment 1275119
I am not sure she knows what glowing means 🤨 I can see a skin stripped off everything and then smothered in some oil.
And damn right it was a treat - it was obviously free

View attachment 1275120
Anti bac pore extraction 🫣
View attachment 1275128
I think what she's trying to say is that if she had to pay, she wouldn't have had it.
What's the special occasion? Going out with her slave husband on a school night?
View attachment 1275134
Apologies to anyone who likes this but I honestly don't. Seems like she paid for the mani though, she didn't tag it gifted at any point.
View attachment 1275141

View attachment 1275138
View attachment 1275137
Does she really think the average person can afford to spend £175 on a lovely treat at the minute?!

• Angry

sheleg

VIP Member
I think part of it is that they are first time cat owners, but also this is a great PSA for why not to buy pedigree cats, which come with a laundry list of health problems that your standard tabby doesn’t, therefore rescuing is the most humane approach to cat (and any pet) ownership. Katie says she ‘adopted’ Maurice but we all know she used that word wrong purposely to try and evade criticism for buy a ‘designer’ cat breed.
Pedigrees are an absolute nightmare. I had a Persian growing up, and she was forever getting sick or having issues. I found my current mog literally in a bin, and he’s sturdy as fuck. Not been to the vets once since his jabs & snip.

Reactions: 18

sheleg

VIP Member
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER.

What the late-stage corporate capitalism does that mean?

• Haha
As a medical professional I try not to judge others illness without a full history but I feel Kathleen puts a lot out there so here I go..
The steroid injection does have risks and side effects, like most medicines do.

HOWEVER. as previously mentioned by you guys roaccutane has much riskier long term effects than the hayfever injection and is way less documented and researched. As a roaccutane user previously and a hayfever sufferer I really don't get Kathleen. My hayfever is severe but I haven't forked out for the injection because I'd rather just gauge my hayfever day by day- as pollen fluctuates. But obviously taking tablets every day may be too much for poor Kathleen.

I can honestly say I have never had a day off due to hayfever. I once woke up and my eyes were swollen shut from sleeping with a window open overnight and I managed to shove 3 one a day hayfever tablets down my neck, put a cold compress on my eyes and go to work. AND I lived alone and had no knight in shining armour tosser in tinfoil like G to rescue me. I still went to work and treated patients like a normal working person.

I feel like her privilege is oh too real now and it's so sad as I really used to enjoy her vlogs but I haven't watched one in months. Believe me I have tried..

• Heart
  • Haha

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
Come on then, which of you absolute harridans were posting the anal, pegging and baby questions in the anon Q&A she's doing 🤣

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Why is she calling a random cat an ‘a-hole?’
She’s shoving her miserable furball in that cats face & obvs the cat is feeling threatened thus meowing at it, she’s so thick

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
7BE2185C-C3B5-4526-BC61-53015FD46548.png

786FA945-EAF2-45E0-87B9-C793FC7668AE.jpeg

WAIT A MIN. Did she freeze Echo, her dead hamster?? Did she not dispose of it?!?!
Edit: I mean that what is this reference about her hamster being frozen, obvs written by one of the friends…

• Wow

MistyWindows

VIP Member
5002F790-4A8D-4966-A701-5E40C3F470C2.png

She’s finally pushed me over the edge.
Crumble is the pudding of the gods! Get it’s name out your mouth

• Haha
  • Heart

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I’m not sure why everyone is surprised at the photos. Ofcourse they were gonna be dark, out of focus and like they were captured on a potato. It’s peak hipster wank. Also the photography was ADGIFTED so not like she paid for it

• Wow
  • Haha