Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL
Put your tiny derrière away Kath. We seriously don't need to see it from every single angle possible.
I have been trying some period undies recently and can't imagine wearing something so cutout and flimsy? Maybe towards the end of my period but definitely not on one of the two days I bleed heavily, and definitely not at night. Also, she doesn't mention at any point what absorbency these particular pants are.
(Or have I missed it because I was wondering why was I subjected to about 15 different views or her skinny arse and 20 sightings of her pubic area?)
View attachment 1300010
That's exactly what I was thinking! There is no way I'd be able to wear those on day 2 or 3 of my period - it's way too heavy and I can't imagine those being very absorbent!

Reactions: 5
I still don't understand how adjustable pants would work on a jumpsuit.. Because you'd still have to take the whole jumpsuit off!

Reactions: 11
Forgot she existed until I’ve been prescribed roaccutane today. She’s blocked me on Instagram (must have messaged her and called her out on being a bleep), does she have anything on her stories still about her roaccutane that’s worthy of me making another account to read?

also LOL she married Geoff 😂

Reactions: 6
Do you need to change the pants and put the dirty ones in a bag or something?
You shouldn't have to change them as frequently as a pad or tampon. The idea is that you put them on in the morning and change in the evening, or put on overnight. They should absorb up to 2-3 pads/tampons worth of blood.

Reactions: 2
Period pants just make me feel 🤢 I doubt they'd cope with my heavy days. Doesn't matter how much they absorb compared to pads/tampons, I'd rather change often than be wearing that for most of the day.
Edited to add... Don't they smell though with being worn for most of the day?

Reactions: 7
Period pants just make me feel 🤢 I doubt they'd cope with my heavy days. Doesn't matter how much they absorb compared to pads/tampons, I'd rather change often than be wearing that for most of the day.
Edited to add... Don't they smell though with being worn for most of the day?
I've had no issues! You can change them more frequently if you want/ need to, but mine last most of the day 👌 they're really comfortable as well.

I think disposable pads are more likely to smell because they can make you sweat!

That's exactly what I was thinking! There is no way I'd be able to wear those on day 2 or 3 of my period - it's way too heavy and I can't imagine those being very absorbent!
I need nothing short of a beach towel on day 2 and 3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I've had no issues! You can change them more frequently if you want/ need to, but mine last most of the day 👌 they're really comfortable as well.

I think disposable pads are more likely to smell because they can make you sweat!
Yeah, you can change more often, I just don't like the idea of them, the menstrual Cup makes me 🤢 too. Glad they work for people though and you find them comfy.

I need nothing short of a beach towel on day 2 and 3
Same here 😂

Reactions: 2
I dived into the comment section.
Absolutely agree!
Screenshot_20220528-183413~2.png

I very much doubt we'll get a response to this. I doubt she even wore this flimsy piece of fabric while on her period.
Screenshot_20220528-183354~2.png

Reactions: 10
So, like quite a few of you, I don't like Geoffus and am probably biased. But I really don't like the vibe of these pics! I find the way he holds Katie's dress creepy and controlling, and not like he's helping her get to the venue.
1653891364790.png

Maybe not so bad in the first picture, but definitely in the one below:
1653891435339.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So, like quite a few of you, I don't like Geoffus and am probably biased. But I really don't like the vibe of these pics! I find the way he holds Katie's dress creepy and controlling, and not like he's helping her get to the venue.
View attachment 1304541
Maybe not so bad in the first picture, but definitely in the one below:
View attachment 1304544
The way he's grabbing it and that it's halfway up her thigh (presumably because of their height difference). Can't she lift up her own dress if she needs to!?

Reactions: 9
That photo is awful, it makes her look grimy, dishevelled and like her dress doesn't fit. Also why so many photos where you can't see anyone's face? In my wedding photos I'm double chins galore but it's because the photog has got me laughing and smiling.

Reactions: 15
That photo is awful, it makes her look grimy, dishevelled and like her dress doesn't fit. Also why so many photos where you can't see anyone's face? In my wedding photos I'm double chins galore but it's because the photog has got me laughing and smiling.
I agree. These look like END of the night pictures, not walking TO the wedding reception!

Reactions: 15
The way he's grabbing it and that it's halfway up her thigh (presumably because of their height difference). Can't she lift up her own dress if she needs to!?
No, she's too little to do anything herself. How did she managed before getting married to her "best friend"? 🤢 (Her words, not mine. I really hate it when people say that. I mean it's really lovely if your lover/life partner/ [insert another appropriate word] is also your friend but like how can you be in a serious relationship with someone and not be friends? It's such a cheesy cliché).

Also, I'm pretty sure this video was just called a holiday in France or something along the lines when I first watched. We get it Katie your life goal has been fulfilled, you can retire now, Godspeed!
Screenshot_20220530-094451~2.png

(I'm LOLing at the bad subtitles too)

that is exactly her aesthetic; grimy & disheveled
Need to work this into the next thread title 😸

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.