Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Monday to you all! This is my first ever *little* thread so if I’ve messed it up please let me know and I’ll have a Redbull to settle my nerves, maybe a little cry into it too.
Thread suggestion by @RachyWoo!

So it happened, Katie of the Kathleen of Snooks is now wed to Geoffrey Lentil of Soup.
After months of moaning, it’s over, we can relax (or can we?).

Andrew didn’t turn up in a Vicar of Dibley style ‘it should have been me’ scenario. The ‘family drama’ didn’t escalate to a violent conflict, despite its supposed importance.

They got married 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sorry but that’s as interesting as it gets 😂 I’ve attached some screen shots, they had tit wanky canapés.
A cake with a (debated by us) grammatical error.
The seating arrangement looked like Hampton Court in Henry VIII’s golden era.

They had a really fun little middle class game in which certain guests mascaraed as waiters, they had a rubbish chalk board sign (personally I wouldn’t have been surprised if it resembled the ‘No Riff Raff’ sign from Faulty Towers).

They’re married, Kath is already moaning about how stressed she was before she got married, how she’s so glad it’s over, our hearts’ bleed for you 💔.

Katie’s parents (not G) are very sweet, Kath was nervous (could you guess?!), what more do you want from me? *glugs cheap Aldi wine*.

They’re both Snooks now! No more Lentils (RIP), but most importantly we realised that the ‘happy’ groom resembles Sideshow Bob.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't understand why they didn't hire a wedding planner...or maybe that would have cut into their little outing budget too much.

Reactions: 10
I can't imagine turning my own wedding into a chore that I'm glad to see the back of :(

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Brilliant wedding speech recap! Here’s to the Lady Kathleen of The skincare products & Lord Geofferina Snooks Of Walthamstonia!

• Haha
  • Heart
Has she taken her engagement ring off?

ETA it looks like it in some pics! But not others

Reactions: 3
@MistyWindows You are an absolute babe! Thanks so much! I wouldn't have done a better round-up of recent events in Snooktonia myself!
(I have had an intense month of starting a new job and being down with a really nasty cold for nearly two weeks - many tears were cried into a half-empty champagne bottle. Just kidding. I can't afford champagne).
Geoffrey Lentil of Soup made me lose my tit a bit - you are too funny!

Guys, I am afraid I haven't kept the best track of new names for the tiny bride and her creepy shadow of a husband... These are some of the names I managed to add to my dossier but please feel free to remind me all the good ones you came up with since the last thread.

✨ Geoff Del Ray ✨ Lord Lentil ✨ Geoffrey Dahl-mer ✨ Little Lord Lenticular ✨ Earl and Earless of Snooktonia ✨ Geoffrey Lentil of Soup ✨Count Geoffula ✨ Lady Kath Boleyn & King Geoffry VIII ✨ Father Geoffrey/ Daddy Geoff/ Padrè Geoff ✨ Thumbelina and Goliath ✨ Grandfather Geoff ✨ Geoff Bezos ✨ Geofferson ✨ Gordinia ✨ Geoffo ✨ Agent Geoff ✨ Geoff-a-nator ✨ Baron Geoffethemus ✨ Viscount Geoffolomew ✨ Lady Kathleen Lentin of the Sad Olives ✨ Archbishop Geoffard ✨ Daddy Long Legs ✨ Archbishop Geoffington ✨ Mr and Mrs Sentin/Snooktin ✨ Friar Geoffbert ✨ Lord Geoffdemort ✨ Baron Geofferonymus ✨ Earl of Geoffandia ✨ Ser Geoffington of Highgarden ✨ King Geofftopher ✨ The Slenderman ✨ "Boyf" ✨ Geoffbot 3000 ✨ Grandmaster Geoff ✨ Lord Geoffrey ✨ Marquess Geoffton ✨ Geofforia Landgarb ✨ Gentry G ✨ Geoffry Lannister ✨ Señor Geoffnando ✨ Geoff of Geofftown ✨ Marquis de Geoff ✨ Little Lord Geoffington ✨ The Pale Geoff ✨ Tonegeoff ✨ Sous-Geoff ✨ Get-off Geoff ✨ Master of Muppets ✨ Geofferson Airplane ✨ Geoffrey McGeofforick ✨ Duke Geoffrey "G" Geoffington and Duchess Kathleen "Smol" Snooksy-Snookerson ✨ Mother and Father to Doctor Maurice "Morris" Catboy ✨ Gangly Geoffo ✨ Emperor Geoffodopolous ✨ Count Geoff of Geoffington ✨ G-Unit ✨ Exhalted Geoffmeister ✨ #slenderdick

On a separate note, Geoffrey's transformation into an ✨ Insta Husband ✨ is complete lads!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t get over the full English breakfast canapé thing. Who wants to eat a hard boiled egg like that? Y’all know I’m not English but I know what a full English is and a hard boiled egg is not involved right? Canapés are supposed to be bite sized easy to eat and that just looks gross and awkward to eat.

Reactions: 13
I can’t get over the full English breakfast canapé thing. Who wants to eat a hard boiled egg like that? Y’all know I’m not English but I know what a full English is and a hard boiled egg is not involved right? Canapés are supposed to be bite sized easy to eat and that just looks gross and awkward to eat.
You mean "Full Enghlish"? 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I bet those are aged quails eggs or something in them canapés, not any old free range fodder! U know they want to seem cool & edgy but then have to add their middle class tomfoolery to it.
I have to claim my bingo btw, I think a couple threads back I predicted the wedding meal would be served in anything but a plate, guess I was right! We have a slate tile & a flimsy picnic box

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet those are aged quails eggs or something in them canapés, not any old free range fodder! U know they want to seem cool & edgy but then have to add their middle class tomfoolery to it.
I have to claim my bingo btw, I think a couple threads back I predicted the wedding meal would be served in anything but a plate, guess I was right! We have a slate tile & a flimsy picnic box
You win a bottle of Aldi wine and a budget vibe for your effort - very well done. You are also more than welcome to take part in predictions when she gets married again.
(Is this too much? Am I a witch? Do I care?)

Oh guys we never learnt what was in those wedding favours. I am not sure if I can sleep until I know.

• Haha
  • Heart
You win a bottle of Aldi wine and a budget vibe for your effort - very well done. You are also more than welcome to take part in predictions when she gets married again.
(Is this too much? Am I a witch? Do I care?)

Oh guys we never learnt what was in those wedding favours. I am not sure if I can sleep until I know.
Im sure it will make an appearance in her
✨ wedding content series ✨
U know she’s gna milk that for at least a year until the marital bliss peters out.
I predict in her wedding favours;
- Bath bombs
- dried flowers
- Keyring of Morris
- Lindt Balls

Reactions: 7
i haven't followed her in ages.. but this wedding is definitely what lily thought she was doing with hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@MistyWindows You are an absolute babe! Thanks so much! I wouldn't have done a better round-up of recent events in Snooktonia myself!
(I have had an intense month of starting a new job and being down with a really nasty cold for nearly two weeks - many tears were cried into a half-empty champagne bottle. Just kidding. I can't afford champagne).
Geoffrey Lentil of Soup made me lose my tit a bit - you are too funny!

Guys, I am afraid I haven't kept the best track of new names for the tiny bride and her creepy shadow of a husband... These are some of the names I managed to add to my dossier but please feel free to remind me all the good ones you came up with since the last thread.

✨ Geoff Del Ray ✨ Lord Lentil ✨ Geoffrey Dahl-mer ✨ Little Lord Lenticular ✨ Earl and Earless of Snooktonia ✨ Geoffrey Lentil of Soup ✨Count Geoffula ✨ Lady Kath Boleyn & King Geoffry VIII ✨ Father Geoffrey/ Daddy Geoff/ Padrè Geoff ✨ Thumbelina and Goliath ✨ Grandfather Geoff ✨ Geoff Bezos ✨ Geofferson ✨ Gordinia ✨ Geoffo ✨ Agent Geoff ✨ Geoff-a-nator ✨ Baron Geoffethemus ✨ Viscount Geoffolomew ✨ Lady Kathleen Lentin of the Sad Olives ✨ Archbishop Geoffard ✨ Daddy Long Legs ✨ Archbishop Geoffington ✨ Mr and Mrs Sentin/Snooktin ✨ Friar Geoffbert ✨ Lord Geoffdemort ✨ Baron Geofferonymus ✨ Earl of Geoffandia ✨ Ser Geoffington of Highgarden ✨ King Geofftopher ✨ The Slenderman ✨ "Boyf" ✨ Geoffbot 3000 ✨ Grandmaster Geoff ✨ Lord Geoffrey ✨ Marquess Geoffton ✨ Geofforia Landgarb ✨ Gentry G ✨ Geoffry Lannister ✨ Señor Geoffnando ✨ Geoff of Geofftown ✨ Marquis de Geoff ✨ Little Lord Geoffington ✨ The Pale Geoff ✨ Tonegeoff ✨ Sous-Geoff ✨ Get-off Geoff ✨ Master of Muppets ✨ Geofferson Airplane ✨ Geoffrey McGeofforick ✨ Duke Geoffrey "G" Geoffington and Duchess Kathleen "Smol" Snooksy-Snookerson ✨ Mother and Father to Doctor Maurice "Morris" Catboy ✨ Gangly Geoffo ✨ Emperor Geoffodopolous ✨ Count Geoff of Geoffington ✨ G-Unit ✨ Exhalted Geoffmeister ✨ #slenderdick

On a separate note, Geoffrey's transformation into an ✨ Insta Husband ✨ is complete lads!
View attachment 1255325
Hahhhahahahahah it truly is the tale of a century!
But really I do hope you’re feeling better, lovely! Please remember that, in order to recover, you need a male human to provide you with sad olives, gifted champagne and dirty bed linens 🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im sure it will make an appearance in her
✨ wedding content series ✨
U know she’s gna milk that for at least a year until the marital bliss peters out.
I predict in her wedding favours;
- Bath bombs
- dried flowers
- Keyring of Morris
- Lindt Balls
Does she ever shut up about Lindt Balls. We know you love every flavour down your gob Kathleen!

Reactions: 5
I will not I will not I will not survive a Snooks pregnancy. If wedding planning is this dramatic and depleting then I will not survive any single part of her trying to conceive or being pregnant or birthing or mothering.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Your grandad called Kathleen. He wants his jacket back.
1652162780121.png

(For context)
1652162809093.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
885A3806-F32F-45D1-9C26-3BAB789081E1.png

Tell me you have a privileged life without telling me you have a privileged life- if gazing at a bird early in the morning totally makes your day, tells me you don’t have very many problems

3594F013-314F-428B-A569-2D517198E9EF.png

I don’t know if she’s back at work or still on holiday?

8DE045ED-6877-4BE0-85E7-3CEEB818C15D.png

“Patently”

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.