Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sore neck looking to Gangly Geoff all day long cos she's so smol. I'm not heightist right but I wouldn't date someone so much shorter than me for fear of looking like a right div. I remember Hayden Panitiere and that boxer. I thought that looked off too. Either the osteopath saw her coming and charged her ridiculous (hope so) or its gifted (more likely).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What if the height difference is the source of the neck pain? 😆 her having to look up all the time to the lanky Geoffèl tower

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just came here after seeing the neck brace. Wtf.

I used to really like Katie's vlogs, when she lived in her house share and doing things with her housemates and getting her little grocery bargains and just normal life.

I can't stand her content anymore, she seems so up herself and so far in G-Mans pocket that she is unrelatable now.

She should just pack up being a creator now and just be full time Lady Lentil. No one cares about your 63 blazers, your poxy cat, or your freakishly lank husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just came here after seeing the neck brace. Wtf.

I used to really like Katie's vlogs, when she lived in her house share and doing things with her housemates and getting her little grocery bargains and just normal life.

I can't stand her content anymore, she seems so up herself and so far in G-Mans pocket that she is unrelatable now.

She should just pack up being a creator now and just be full time Lady Lentil. No one cares about your 63 blazers, your poxy cat, or your freakishly lank husband.

Same, she was so fun, realistic and a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220624-135620_Instagram.jpg

Good lord. You know at school when you forget your PE kit and you have to dress from the lost property section? This is the vibe I am getting. What an absolute mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What IS that shirt? Or WHOSE is that shirt? Way to ruin a casual outfit.

Reactions: 6
Here's our daily dose of Katie's Special Load of Bollocks 😬
Hey Katie, have you considered eating a more healthy diet? Sticking to the Fodmap? Not eating foods that trigger you? No, it's always about easy solutions and not putting the work in.
Screenshot_20220624-140342.png

What brand are these from? The way she tags is unacceptable. Also, she really pisses me off with the tiny font! We don't need to see your face Kathryn but it would be handy to be able to read what crap you're advertising this time.
Would also be helpful to know the difference between pre, pro and postbiotics but how about we just go and do our own research? (Not that she would rely the information well anyway)
Screenshot_20220624-140348.png

Screenshot_20220624-140400.png

Do we really care where she keeps them?
Screenshot_20220624-140408.png

Oh so there's some info about different types of -biotics but the disclaimer is so tiny and it should really be the most important part no? I had to screenshot and zoom in to be able to read it.
Screenshot_20220624-140415.png

Screenshot_20220624-141721~2.png

Also, isn't FDA an American body, and shouldn't we have the UK equivalent here?

Fashun blogger everyone 👏🏽 👏🏽
Petite fashion,
as in,
I'm so smol and all Geoff's my clothes are so big.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
'I keep them on my coffee table and take one every evening and it's a new habit I've been loving'

Surely its the effect on her gut health that she loves, nothing to do with keeping them on the coffee table or the act of taking one every evening. She probably meant something like 'taking *insert product name here* is so easy to fit into your daily routine. I keep mine on my coffee table to remind me to take one every evening and I've really seen a change in my digestive health'.

The FDA is American. I think we have the MHRA here.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What a bleeping sham Caitlin. Your tummy is flat because you lost weight because by exercising before your wedding and stopping to eat half a pig for every meal. Not because you've been taking some magic pills. And your stomach is quite relaxed in the before picture, and you're sucking it in in the second one (don't know why, as it's already toned and fairly flat).
Screenshot_20220624-160407~2.png

And it might just be me personally because I'm feeling a bit fat a the moment so it's probably a bit triggering for me but I wish I had all the time in the world and a Peleton so I can lose a bit of weight as well - but it's like she just uses every opportunity to show how smol she is these days.
🙄

Screenshot_20220624-160353~2.png

Yes, thanks for this pic of your nips & underboob. Really made my Friday.
Screenshot_20220624-160635.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think it counts as progress when you push your stomach out by arching your back in one picture, and then not the other....

Reactions: 16
One would have hoped she would have been more selective with the glorified QVC- work, given that she clearly doesn't need the money.

Remember that this woman puts, "write to-do list", on her list because she is that short on things to occupy her. OK I made that up. What I mean is, she is practically a lady of leisure and has a ridiculous amount of time to spend on her physical and mental health. Money too...and gifts. If you don't, you're normal. I wish you all did have untold time and wealth, though.

She is no longer identifiable and ultimately that will cost almost all "influencers", in the end. I like watching people like me or waaay at the other end of the scale for escapism. Kath is languishing in the middle while trying to convince us she's like us.

Reactions: 10
What a bleeping sham Caitlin. Your tummy is flat because you lost weight because by exercising before your wedding and stopping to eat half a pig for every meal. Not because you've been taking some magic pills. And your stomach is quite relaxed in the before picture, and you're sucking it in in the second one (don't know why, as it's already toned and fairly flat).
View attachment 1366944
And it might just be me personally because I'm feeling a bit fat a the moment so it's probably a bit triggering for me but I wish I had all the time in the world and a Peleton so I can lose a bit of weight as well - but it's like she just uses every opportunity to show how smol she is these days.
🙄

View attachment 1366960
View attachment 1366961
Why are her feet on the kitchen counter tops? :sick: she's always posing weirdly to include her feet or flashing her nips.

Katie has posted so many photos before about how she can go from 'normal' to super bloated and, like you said, there's a big difference just by sucking your stomach in or pushing it out. Her posture is obviously different in each one, like @AvaKnight said. Those photos are kind of pointless.

Also not sure if I'M reading too much into this but having a staged before and after like that puts a real focus on appearance and weight rather than how you feel and whether it's made a difference to your health. Although the website for the product reassures me that just because you can't see or feel a difference that doesn't mean it's not working :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1366699
Good lord. You know at school when you forget your PE kit and you have to dress from the lost property section? This is the vibe I am getting. What an absolute mess.
HiPsTeR

View attachment 1366944
🙄

View attachment 1366960
View attachment 1366961
Look at her manky toe nails

Why are her feet on the kitchen counter tops? :sick: she's always posing weirdly to include her feet or flashing her nips.

Katie has posted so many photos before about how she can go from 'normal' to super bloated and, like you said, there's a big difference just by sucking your stomach in or pushing it out. Her posture is obviously different in each one, like @AvaKnight said. Those photos are kind of pointless.

Also not sure if I'M reading too much into this but having a staged before and after like that puts a real focus on appearance and weight rather than how you feel and whether it's made a difference to your health. Although the website for the product reassures me that just because you can't see or feel a difference that doesn't mean it's not working :rolleyes:
You're not reading into things too much at all- before and after pictures can be really triggering! As much as Katie annoys me, I'm shocked that she's agreed to something like this that could be quite harmful to her followers.

It all sounds like a load of Billy Bollocks to me anyway (speak to a qualified doctor/medical professional if you're having guy issues, don't take expensive magical pills that aren't even medically approved) but it would've been fine if she'd just talked about how they made her feel. Absolutely no need for the before and after photos!

(sorry, I'm feeling super ragey after the news from the US today)

You're not reading into things too much at all- before and after pictures can be really triggering! As much as Katie annoys me, I'm shocked that she's agreed to something like this that could be quite harmful to her followers.

It all sounds like a load of Billy Bollocks to me anyway (speak to a qualified doctor/medical professional if you're having guy issues, don't take expensive magical pills that aren't even medically approved) but it would've been fine if she'd just talked about how they made her feel. Absolutely no need for the before and after photos!

(sorry, I'm feeling super ragey after the news from the US today)
Can't edit: obvz meant 'gut' issues. We all know Severus Snooks is the perfect pandering husband.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.