Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Undisclosed AD for lashes and brows in the weekly vlog. Why does this keep happening and why does nothing happen when it's reported? I'm wondering if her nails were also gifted.

I thought I'd have a look at some of the Wedding Week blog posts she mentioned last week.... there's nothing there.

Reactions: 9
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER.

What the late-stage corporate capitalism does that mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are those dirty shoes on her bed and dress :sick:
Wedding shoesies next to the #magicmintypills for her eternally bloaty belly. Working hard in earning that ad revenue money!
Only 80 nuggets as well? Wouldn't go very far, if I went to a wedding and the evening food was one chicken nugget I'd be mad as hell.
This mammoth maccies order explains the reappearance of those magic minty pills! Katie must have filmed a muckbang, let's say 80 nuggets in 18 minutes whilst dancing like no one is watching in her bridesmaid dress. Even though he drove there and back the Gman wasn't allowed a solitary nug.

Her sister's wedding looked great, and they do seem genuinely like a close family which is lovely to see. Little G (the baby) looked adorable and the flowers were beautiful. Katie must have taken a few bunches home to dry out and keep Miss. Haversham styley.

Reactions: 12
So, Madam was supposed to be in Paris for 24 hours, left yesterday super early (had to mention Morris too)...
Screenshot_20220706-080439~2.png

Screenshot_20220706-080453~2.png

And posted again just now? The timeline is dodgy 😂
Screenshot_20220707-111121.png

Screenshot_20220707-111128.png

Also what the heck is she wearing?

Reactions: 6
That ugly Viktor Rolf dress she had on was around £600 - wonder if it was gifted or if she forked out her own money

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know that lots of things were out of her control but does anyone else think that getting married before her sister, who has to rearrange her wedding 4 times so has clearly been planning it for years, is kind of a dick move? Surely let her sister go first

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I know that lots of things were out of her control but does anyone else think that getting married before her sister, who has to rearrange her wedding 4 times so has clearly been planning it for years, is kind of a dick move? Surely let her sister go first
Oh yeah 10/10 , dick move

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That ugly Viktor Rolf dress she had on was around £600 - wonder if it was gifted or if she forked out her own money
I think gifted. Because when does she fork on anything herself really.

Can imagine her to the brand "If i attend i need something to wear on top of the price your paying me to attend, the flights and the hotel to show my followers!"

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220707-200926_Instagram.jpg

Why does she look like a dowdy old woman next to these women? They all look genuinely fashionable and cool while she just looks awkward 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh yeah 10/10 , dick move
Then she makes a performance of herself at her sister’s wedding with the maccies and everything 🙄
I love my older sister dearly but she does remind me a lot of Katie, always has to be the centre of attention, eg if someone is ill you can guarantee she’ll have something ten times worse the next day, if someone gets drunk she’ll get more drunk and make a scene. It’s quite knackering at events, parties etc tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Absolutely! Her sister would've had lots of dates pencilled in but Kathleen should've waited I think... and I'm not normally into family politics/drama etc but it just feels wrong in this case.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is she calling a random cat an ‘a-hole?’
She’s shoving her miserable furball in that cats face & obvs the cat is feeling threatened thus meowing at it, she’s so thick

Reactions: 18
Why is she calling a random cat an ‘a-hole?’
She’s shoving her miserable furball in that cats face & obvs the cat is feeling threatened thus meowing at it, she’s so thick
From the way they are holding Maurice he climbed up to see the other cat and they’re holding him to stop him, my cat would do the same because that’s what cats do and they’re acting as though that other cat is attacking him?

That dress they put her in is awful, it gives her ni shape whatsoever.

Odd trip, the insta reel with her awkwardly sprayong perfume and rubbing a glass ball...did not sell me the perfume i was to focused on her being weird

Am I allowed to be offended at her calling another cat - I assume, someone's pet cat - an 'a-hole' for behaving.....like a cat? Yes it probably wants a scrap - it's a cat. That's what they do. Some are more scrappy than others, but it is *entirely* normal. It does not make the cat an 'a-hole'. I loathe people who are like 'oh, my beloved Snuffle Wuffle Mumpkin would NEVER fight another animal! He's a pacifist.' duck off Janet, it's a cat that loves food and play fighting. Stop anthropomorphising your bleeping cat.

(I have two, just to add! And had two others previously)

OK other people beat me to it, so glad I am not alone 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.