Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half arsed weekly roundup of the roundup:

she cried while reading a book. And took piks of herself crying while reading a book.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God the childish jumping up and down when they give her dad a gift is awful enough but made ten times worse by the fact Geoff jumps up and down as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
God the childish jumping up and down when they give her dad a gift is awful enough but made ten times worse by the fact Geoff jumps up and down as well.
It made cringe so bad
6F6EFCA1-8758-4E72-BA4C-FDFA4A9CB79E.png

I think Katie’s sisters partners face sums up how we all feel
2FB0CB41-A6A3-4733-9892-3BAA29354C70.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why do their other halves look like brothers and the double of their dad? It's like one big genetic family.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was his gift? I'd be so unimpressed with a gift like that. Maybe it floats his boat but I've always seen something like that as utterly pointless. As for the jumping up and down, I cringed so hard!! I wonder if Geoffo paid the most towards the bottle, I can't see Kathleen's sister and partner having that much money.

Reactions: 9
Guys- it’s not good news.

After living with Little lamb smollest in the land Kathleen, we regret to confirm that Geoffington Snooks has been diagnosed as;
being an insufferable twit.

symptoms are;
- pouting like a twit
- jumping up & down like a twit
- behaving like a twit
- accepting freebies like a twit.
- whinging and whining in high decibels, like a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I might need to screen-shot G-unit jumping up and down for the cognac gift as my new profile photo.

• Haha
Did Kathleen mention when and where are they going for a proper honeymoon?
So she’s been on holiday twice since she’s got married, her ‘mini moon’ and then Cognac, France.
watch how she’s gna whinge & moan in a few weeks “owwwww I haven’t been on a proper holiday in AGEEEEEES”

• Angry
They;re going Maldives but not yet as need to save up for it. The best time to go is Nov - Feb anyway

Reactions: 4
How is stating the obvious classed as "slagging off" on a hate forum? Did I say she was ugly? Explain yourself
Because it's a baby you're talking about? There's no reason to bring someone's child into things and make comments about someone who has no say in being plastered on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Because it's a baby you're talking about? There's no reason to bring someone's child into things and make comments about someone who has no say in being plastered on the internet.
Jesus. Have you been on many threads of this forum? Kathleen can simply choose not to plaster the girl on her gram. I'd say we can discuss anything she shows.

Reactions: 1
Sorry maybe it's personal preference, but i just hate the word spenny. Expensive/pricey/dear (last one being s a bit old school but still better) - fine; spenny - 🤢
Screenshot_20220523-150853.png

Guys- it’s not good news.

After living with Little lamb smollest in the land Kathleen, we regret to confirm that Geoffington Snooks has been diagnosed as;
being an insufferable twit.

symptoms are;
- pouting like a twit
- jumping up & down like a twit
- behaving like a twit
- accepting freebies like a twit.
- whinging and whining in high decibels, like a twit.
Description of an Insta Hubby, innit?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.