Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t actually believe she went out for chicken nuggets and a burger. Is that not outrageously rude? Surely enough food was already provided?

Reactions: 13
Maybe that 'I'm soooo bad at maths 🤪 ' post means she'll get a Skillshare sponsorship soon. If she's having a call with G's Dad to talk through VAT perhaps she could arrange a call with me to discuss how to disclose an AD properly.

I agree, going out for a McDonalds during a wedding and bringing back 80 nuggets and a cheeseburger is really rude. It reminds me of a scenario from the AITA subreddit.

It screams, "the food was crap" or "we are still hungry".
Exactly. We've all been to weddings where there hadn't been enough food or it's not the best but unless it's unbearable you just put up with it and keep quiet. Even if I had to go somewhere and get some food I wouldn't dream of bringing it back to the venue. Maybe it wasn't quirky enough so they both wore a Ronald McDonald costume and handed out the nuggets to other guests like the pie servers at their wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only 80 nuggets as well? Wouldn't go very far, if I went to a wedding and the evening food was one chicken nugget I'd be mad as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only 80 nuggets as well? Wouldn't go very far, if I went to a wedding and the evening food was one chicken nugget I'd be mad as hell.
It's more generous than the 'full English breakfast' canapés. A single nugget on a cocktail stick is more appealing.

Reactions: 8
Her sister looked stunning and, aside from the interesting colourful suits, her choices are much more elegant than Katie’s. Her reception venue is beautiful but I’m biased because it looks a lot like mine.

Reactions: 9
It's weird, like making 1 part of the day about herself. Who does that at a wedding, really odd.

Reactions: 7
Wait I missed Becky’s wedding, anyone have any pics? I have been chasing a naked toddler around all weekend potty training and grumbling about how garbage America is rn.

Reactions: 6
Wait I missed Becky’s wedding, anyone have any pics? I have been chasing a naked toddler around all weekend potty training and grumbling about how garbage America is rn.
I'm at the night time potty training stage with mine, may the odds be ever in your favour!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I took some screenshots, will post later this week

Heard Jacob Rees-Mogg on TV yesterday and this is how I imagine Geoff speaks.

• Haha
What does the Geoffatron do for a living? Typical middle-class white guy job with a complicated title?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.