Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
I thought people allow a little leeway for travelling in winter as you just never know what might happen. I've had planes diverted & cancelled before, you just kind of get on with it and hope for the best?
Screenshot_20221212-080229.png

Screenshot_20221212-080237.png

Katie's stories
Screenshot_20221212-080310.png

Screenshot_20221212-080327.png

Screenshot_20221212-080331.png

Screenshot_20221212-080509.png

Screenshot_20221212-080523.png

The entitlement of these two. I don't feel sorry at all. The idea of a weekend break in winter is just stupid.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
she’s doing the ‘failing to prepare’ for everything on purpose now, to make them look even koOkier.

oh silly us, we forgot to take a screen wiper with us to clear the car on the heaviest snowfall of the year! we had to imPrOvise & used a wire coat hanger! Teehee!

silly us, we booked a trip to Budapest on a whim but coz we r sooOow busy having date nights, brunching, eating cheese. & playing video games we failed to prepare & rocked up to a public bath without a towel or flip flops or anything! Teehee!

But us being the strong & progressive couple we are, managed to trailblazer through all these obstacles and our marriage is stronger than ever!! Yay us!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ahemahem

Oh my god.

Goes to an outdoor pool and didn’t take flip flops and a towel 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

The **outdoor** pool had a cold floor around it!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Mrsstevens

"We had dolphins greet us goodbye" - that does not make sense! Greet and goodbye are practically opposite 😂🤦‍♀️ why is she so stupid?!

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Hot take. If you're sore and bored, you don't have to continue having sex. That's the 4th option: stop having sex. You're under no obligation to finish! Why is she advising people to put their partner's pleasure before their own comfort?

• Sad

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
She needs to stop with this whole “it’s selfish to not have kids”. Literally no one says that and I feel bad for her if she keeps company that do say that.
Most people I know don’t want kids - it’s not a big thing, you’re not unique and quirky hun, get over yourself.
It's probably the only time I will say this - but I have experienced this, the same as Katie. I have had the - I'm letting my family down, my grandparents down, it would be the making of me if I did, it's a waste not to.....honestly, I have no interest in other people having kids or not having kids, but far too many people for my liking have an interest in whether I do or don't. Strangers at weddings, random people I work with, you name it. It, unfortunately, does get worse when you are married - there's an assumption it's the next step. It's a bit shit and it's absolutely backwards, but she's not wrong on this one.

• Heart

Kettle23

'I'd recommend it to everybody'
Good for you Kath, however I don't think many of us can afford a luxury holiday to the Maldives right now 🙄

• Heart

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Kathleen’s British Horror story:

Budapest travels recap:

“so after my fancy Xmas whimsical unnecessary tripTo Budapest, upon our return my darling Gucy Snookstenra encountered the deadliest of snow storms in the history of snowstorms. Having been abandoned by our carriage in Ye olde Muswill Hill, we had to hike through treacherous roads for miles until we could do no more. We settled for a night an the local Inn which seemed a somewhat dubious habitat, the innkeeper had one eye & spoke in tongues and the habitant next door was possessed By the devil himself and was projectile vomiting Ala Linda Blair across the ceiling.
I shoved rosary beads in thine ears as Gina Snarker rocked me back & forth encased in a protective tomb of a duvet fort.
At the first crack of dawn we hailed a stallion and gtfo home to our rodent Morris who was absolutely beside himself at being parted from us for 3 nights.”

Edit: Dr Geoffathon Harker prescribed me with 3 bottles of high end champagne & 2 tins of deli artisan olives. Prayers For my recovery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Inghamtat

Thread Title suggestion.

Fragrance fanatic, always poses dramatic, if it wasn’t for the affiliate links she’d be living in an attic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
It's going to be her discussing true crime while pairing each case with a dildo, a skincare item, a generic whisky and an olive.

• Haha
I thought people allow a little leeway for travelling in winter as you just never know what might happen. I've had planes diverted & cancelled before, you just kind of get on with it and hope for the best?
View attachment 1801028
View attachment 1801029
Katie's stories
View attachment 1801030
View attachment 1801031
View attachment 1801032
View attachment 1801033
View attachment 1801034

The entitlement of these two. I don't feel sorry at all. The idea of a weekend break in winter is just stupid.
these kind of stories from her really does show her entitlement and ignorance to the world. Just the little comments she makes are so tone deaf. people probably just unfollow

edited to add - had to add G mentioning about the sick man (was that really necessary to tell your ~wife~ who has such a phobia?) adds to the narrative.. oh no what an awful time you’ve had poor gal.

Last edited:
  • Heart

consumerism makes u free

I don't understand under what pretense do two adults break into a HILARIOUS, ROARING game of posing like monuments in the middle of their day out to be captured on camera. But I guess I've never been in true, all-consuming love before like Mr & Mrs Georrfree Snookleytin. I just wouldn't get it.

Elle

VIP Member
I agree. This length from Dec '19 was cute.

Maybe Father Geoffmas prefers long hair and doesn't permit her to cut it. Only pot washers have short hair.
Screenshot_20221222-140716_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Mrsstevens

Taxi to London?! What the hell. When my flight was diverted from London to Manchester, there was a coach organised to take us all back to London Gatwick so we could get our cars. We didn't have to pay for it. The airline planned it. Surprised this wasn't the case for her. Unless they're too special and needed their own little taxi. Also why did they wake up at 5am?! Wouldn't it have made more sense to get up later and hope the roads had been gritted?

• Heart
Reactions: 21