Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, congrats to Gonzo the Great and our Kathleen on their...oh, wait. Very confused by the thinking behind this pic and even more so the thinking behind sharing it.
Screenshot_20230126-162102_Instagram.jpg

Cool that you shag even when bloated. Really wanted to know that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I wish she'd stop comparing her bloated stomach with being pregnant (which she's done before and is obviously what this weird photo is meant to imitate). I don't know if it's me but every single mundane thing she talks about sounds like a brag.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Find it mad that she makes out she is so conflicted about having children but then her and G unit go out of their way to take a photo like this. Like why?!?!

Reactions: 18
She needs to stop with this whole “it’s selfish to not have kids”. Literally no one says that and I feel bad for her if she keeps company that do say that.
Most people I know don’t want kids - it’s not a big thing, you’re not unique and quirky hun, get over yourself.

Reactions: 13
She needs to stop with this whole “it’s selfish to not have kids”. Literally no one says that and I feel bad for her if she keeps company that do say that.
Most people I know don’t want kids - it’s not a big thing, you’re not unique and quirky hun, get over yourself.
It's probably the only time I will say this - but I have experienced this, the same as Katie. I have had the - I'm letting my family down, my grandparents down, it would be the making of me if I did, it's a waste not to.....honestly, I have no interest in other people having kids or not having kids, but far too many people for my liking have an interest in whether I do or don't. Strangers at weddings, random people I work with, you name it. It, unfortunately, does get worse when you are married - there's an assumption it's the next step. It's a bit tit and it's absolutely backwards, but she's not wrong on this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Unfortunately a LOT of people say it’s selfish, which is so bizarre because they seem to say it in general without even referring to a specific person so I don’t understand how a stranger choosing not to have kids (for reasons you don’t even know) can be selfish to you. As if the human race is gonna die out or something. Utter madness! I see it online all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Having a little Snooksy declutter on my phone.
Gotta love Kathleen's movie reviews, such in-depth analysis.
And saying that Monroe's story is "so sad" while simoultaneously doing a sneaky popcorn AD is simply patronising.
1674864313712.png

They should put emetophobia trigger warning on these things, shouldn't they?
1674864454057.png

Yesterday's Q&A questions she sent in herself.
How convenient that someone asked about her management while she's trying to pitch her podcast.
1674865503989.png

Stop trying to make Twitch Katie happen.
1674865545154.png

"Ordered"? Just another proof she sent it herself. She would know that she's ordered books, but how is follower supposed to know? ;) The question should have been "What books are you taking", no-one cares if they're been ordered especially for the honeymoon and whether she's trying to read some books she already had.
1674865620145.png

She surely can't have thought she's the only person who names their car?
1674865820692.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Having a little Snooksy declutter on my phone.
Gotta love Kathleen's movie reviews, such in-depth analysis.
And saying that Monroe's story is "so sad" while simoultaneously doing a sneaky popcorn AD is simply patronising.
View attachment 1916039
They should put emetophobia trigger warning on these things, shouldn't they?
View attachment 1916041
Yesterday's Q&A questions she sent in herself.
How convenient that someone asked about her management while she's trying to pitch her podcast.
View attachment 1916056
Stop trying to make Twitch Katie happen.
View attachment 1916058
"Ordered"? Just another proof she sent it herself. She would know that she's ordered books, but how is follower supposed to know? ;) The question should have been "What books are you taking", no-one cares if they're been ordered especially for the honeymoon and whether she's trying to read some books she already had.
View attachment 1916061
She surely can't have thought she's the only person who names their car?
View attachment 1916064
They only bloody got it 5 mins ago.

Reactions: 4
I meant the one they are replacing, I wasn't clear!
Oh no, fair enough, I have family staying over this weekend and my two brain cells are exhausted 😂 (we have some little ones staying over too and - unsurprisingly to me - it has not made me question my decision to stay child-free)

Reactions: 2
its absoloot trayyyysurre guyz

sorry is she thinking about naming her car? “Name still to be decided but they are beautiful?” The fuq?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also there's no reason two able-bodied adults living in Central London need a car. So sustainable!!1!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.