Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is pre drinking still a thing when you're a grown up with a mortgage and a job? If I drink before going out I'll end up staying in and having a cheaper, better night surrounded by my belongings in comfort!

(Not to sound snobby cos I definitely pre-drank at Uni and my younger days!)

Reactions: 19

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20221109-121004_Instagram.jpg

1. Not interested
2. Kath. Please, please, PLEASE not true crime. It is a saturated market - and one that can feel pretty bloody exploitative too. Don't do it (I have a horrible feeling that is what it would be on...)

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
Coming here to say is she being serious about posting these?!

Tone deaf. And I’ll say it louder especially for you little Kathleen you are utterly TONE DEAF.

And yes they should have expected some travel disruptions, in any season. It’s par for the course sometimes. Most people wouldn’t have been able to do half the ridiculous things they forked out for

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Has she never experienced snow in the UK before? Why does she think this is interesting content? My fav is the random closeup of her blurry face. If you insist on unnecessary travel when snow is forecast then that's completely on you. They should be grateful they managed to find a room to sleep in but why didn't they just stay at a hotel in the East Midlands instead of trying to get a taxi? I wonder where the taxi driver ended up?

ETA I see they both dressed for the weather in their matching white trainers too.

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I'm so proud of how we've all dealt with the last 48 hours and come together as a team to see the funny side of this traumatic event.

Well done lads. Sad olives all round tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

sheleg

VIP Member
Those “experience” things are so dystopian. Designed for comfortably middle class people to experience fear and disaster.

Also, do the Lord and Lady Snookington ever eat at home??

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
She is thoroughly useless and she knows it. I wish she would steer things in a completely different direction. I don't want dating advice from a married woman. I don't want pictures of someone eating expensive meals without telling me thoughts and opinions. She just regurgitated whatever the menu/Chef says and tells us it's spenny or the best ____ she's ever tasted.

How is this sustainable as a career? How is this fulfilling for her? We know she can do better because we've seen it and gelled with it at times.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Also 'the drama isn't over yet'.... As if this is an interesting saga for us all to follow. And if their flight was diverted then surely the fine will be reversed? Unless they were meant to hang around and wait for the next leg of their journey but they just decided to go off on their own little adventure.

Haha snap @Mrsstevens

Edit: the more I think about this the more certain I am that a plane full of people wouldn't just be abandoned somewhere to find their own way home!

Last edited:
  • Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
'Twas the night before Christmas, when all thro' the house,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a taxidermy mouse;
The vintage hipster wank stockings were hung by the dusty antique ornaments & decomposed flowers with care,
In hopes that St. Geoffolas soon would be there;
Kathleen was nestled all snug in her duvet fort/bed,
While visions of cheese toasties, dildos & bath bombs danc'd in her head,
And Geoffma in her 'kerchief, and I in my cap,
Had just settled our empty brains for a long winter's nap-
When out on the astroturf there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the window I flew like a flash,
Past the creepy mannequin, and threw up the sash.
The moon was in retrograde behind the snow,
Gave the lustre of sad lumie lights in Walthamstow

Which is what I would have said saw if I weren’t wearing heavy duty ear plugs so I can’t hear ppl throwing up

merry Christmas to all, and to all, pls swipe up.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hashtagnotspon

Chatty Member
Find it mad that she makes out she is so conflicted about having children but then her and G unit go out of their way to take a photo like this. Like why?!?!

friedeggontoast

Chatty Member
Influencers need to disappear

Cost of living crisis and she’s posting affiliate links like the greedy money grabber she is

• Heart

martaS

VIP Member
The lurgy Kath? You mean the serious respiratory illness that's killed people worldwide and left others suffering long term effects, if not disabled for life?
Screenshot_20230118-060151.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Elle

VIP Member
Aw, congrats to Gonzo the Great and our Kathleen on their...oh, wait. Very confused by the thinking behind this pic and even more so the thinking behind sharing it.
Screenshot_20230126-162102_Instagram.jpg

Cool that you shag even when bloated. Really wanted to know that.

• Haha
  • Sick

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
Good lord, that "outtakes" photo selection. They are not outtakes, they are just pictures that nobody needed to see. Ever. At all. Why, why do that to people Kath? We don't need to be subjected to that kind of shit.

It genuinely fucks me off that she does absolute copper bottomed shite like that and earns a living from it. Whereas the majority of us are stressed beyond measure, struggling, trying our best and probably being unduly hard on ourselves with it. I can't post 10 pictures of my gurning face and call it work. URGH.

• Heart

martaS

VIP Member
Sorry Kath but these don't look good. I do my nails better at home.
They're too thick, the cuticles haven't been done right (I think the technician cut out too much, they look uneven/rugged), there's too much space between where the nail polish/gel ends and cuticle starts. Also, the pink is wrong for her complexion, looks kind of unhealthy?

Screenshot_20221123-195046~2.png

Screenshot_20221123-195025~2.png

Screenshot_20221123-195044~2.png

Screenshot_20221123-195036~2.png

Delicate 😂😆😂

• Sick
  • Wow

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
.... what does she think her niche is!? Blazers that don't fit, hoarding rubbish, mispronounced words, black paint and spending a fortune on gorgeous little pretentious dates/ brunches!?

• Heart
  • Haha

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
This isn't the brag she thinks it is...
Right?! God forbid they actually experience any kind of real trauma. I wouldn't wish it on them (I'm not that mean) but come back to us when you are dealing with redundancy, death, serious illness, money issues, family issues - sometimes, if you're really lucky, all at the same time. Then tell me how well you are dealing with it, and then you can congratulate yourselves on being a Stellar Couple. 24 fucking hours....pitiful. Genuinely pitiful.

A coat hanger? Use your hands!!

And another thing, being proud of how they've handled the past 24 hours? Sod off!! She seriously needs a dose of reality!
That poor windscreen, having the coat hanger scraped over it. And how can you have gone to get your car, which you *know* will be covered in snow/ice, and forget to take a scraper?!

Reactions: 17

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I don't always go to funerals, but when I do, I like to make them all about me by posting a selfie.

Reactions: 17