Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder how much she makes, as her spending was much more normal and restrained until she started dating G Unit.
someone guesses/breaks it down once or twice every thread and I’m shocked as to how much brands will pay “influencers” for the tit “content” they put out.

Reactions: 6
someone guesses/breaks it down once or twice every thread and I’m shocked as to how much brands will pay “influencers” for the tit “content” they put out.
Err, according to quick insta scan she'sj) had whiskeys and wine ads, Lindt chocolate ads, Greece ads and the period pants. She also affiliate links amazon stuff hoping to get her cookies onto your device (perhaps GG's idea?)

Reactions: 3
Didn't bring her Dyson... you mean hair dryer. Don't be a twit.

Also, why can't she just air dry it like the rest of us povos

Reactions: 12
Didn't bring her Dyson... you mean hair dryer. Don't be a twit.

Also, why can't she just air dry it like the rest of us povos
This one really confused me - first off, did she mean she forgot her hairdryer or her styling tool? And secondly, I don't believe her hair would have been ruined if it got wet, it just wouldn't maybe have held onto the minute level of curl she adds to the ends.....is that really so bad?! Like you say, just wash and let it air dry FFS, the world won't come to an end. It came across as so ridiculously vain.

Reactions: 5
I'm not a petite influencer on a little holiday but I'd rather just enjoy myself than overthink the hair washing and drying logistics.... don't most hotels have hair dryers anyway!?

Wonder if the thermal baths are the same as her thermal jacket.....

Reactions: 11
Kathleen is going need so much sofa recovery time after this Budapest journey trauma.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought people allow a little leeway for travelling in winter as you just never know what might happen. I've had planes diverted & cancelled before, you just kind of get on with it and hope for the best?
Screenshot_20221212-080229.png

Screenshot_20221212-080237.png

Katie's stories
Screenshot_20221212-080310.png

Screenshot_20221212-080327.png

Screenshot_20221212-080331.png

Screenshot_20221212-080509.png

Screenshot_20221212-080523.png

The entitlement of these two. I don't feel sorry at all. The idea of a weekend break in winter is just stupid.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I thought people allow a little leeway for travelling in winter as you just never know what might happen. I've had planes diverted & cancelled before, you just kind of get on with it and hope for the best?
View attachment 1801028
View attachment 1801029
Katie's stories
View attachment 1801030
View attachment 1801031
View attachment 1801032
View attachment 1801033
View attachment 1801034

The entitlement of these two. I don't feel sorry at all. The idea of a weekend break in winter is just stupid.
these kind of stories from her really does show her entitlement and ignorance to the world. Just the little comments she makes are so tone deaf. people probably just unfollow

edited to add - had to add G mentioning about the sick man (was that really necessary to tell your ~wife~ who has such a phobia?) adds to the narrative.. oh no what an awful time you’ve had poor gal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Coming here to say is she being serious about posting these?!

Tone deaf. And I’ll say it louder especially for you little Kathleen you are utterly TONE DEAF.

And yes they should have expected some travel disruptions, in any season. It’s par for the course sometimes. Most people wouldn’t have been able to do half the ridiculous things they forked out for

Reactions: 19
Has she never experienced snow in the UK before? Why does she think this is interesting content? My fav is the random closeup of her blurry face. If you insist on unnecessary travel when snow is forecast then that's completely on you. They should be grateful they managed to find a room to sleep in but why didn't they just stay at a hotel in the East Midlands instead of trying to get a taxi? I wonder where the taxi driver ended up?

ETA I see they both dressed for the weather in their matching white trainers too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Taxi to London?! What the hell. When my flight was diverted from London to Manchester, there was a coach organised to take us all back to London Gatwick so we could get our cars. We didn't have to pay for it. The airline planned it. Surprised this wasn't the case for her. Unless they're too special and needed their own little taxi. Also why did they wake up at 5am?! Wouldn't it have made more sense to get up later and hope the roads had been gritted?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also 'the drama isn't over yet'.... As if this is an interesting saga for us all to follow. And if their flight was diverted then surely the fine will be reversed? Unless they were meant to hang around and wait for the next leg of their journey but they just decided to go off on their own little adventure.

Haha snap @Mrsstevens

Edit: the more I think about this the more certain I am that a plane full of people wouldn't just be abandoned somewhere to find their own way home!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg she has a face like a slapped arse, bet she’s a nightmare to travel with, especially when things go wrong.

Reactions: 11
jesus christ, why be so bleeping dramatic about it ???? it's not like she has any work to do today or has to be somewhere, she's in her PJs already and won't leave the sofa for the day I suppose, so just shut up

Reactions: 15
Kathleen’s British Horror story:

Budapest travels recap:

“so after my fancy Xmas whimsical unnecessary tripTo Budapest, upon our return my darling Gucy Snookstenra encountered the deadliest of snow storms in the history of snowstorms. Having been abandoned by our carriage in Ye olde Muswill Hill, we had to hike through treacherous roads for miles until we could do no more. We settled for a night an the local Inn which seemed a somewhat dubious habitat, the innkeeper had one eye & spoke in tongues and the habitant next door was possessed By the devil himself and was projectile vomiting Ala Linda Blair across the ceiling.
I shoved rosary beads in thine ears as Gina Snarker rocked me back & forth encased in a protective tomb of a duvet fort.
At the first crack of dawn we hailed a stallion and gtfo home to our rodent Morris who was absolutely beside himself at being parted from us for 3 nights.”

Edit: Dr Geoffathon Harker prescribed me with 3 bottles of high end champagne & 2 tins of deli artisan olives. Prayers For my recovery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.