Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the thing which will always make me laugh the most about her is how "quirky" and "not like other girls" she thinks she is. She went to the Maldives on honeymoon. Loves true crime (which is HUGELY popular these days). Loves cats. And visits all the wanky hipster restaurants in London. Honestly, she couldn't be more of a basic witch if she tried 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry what.
She took period delaying pills and is questioning why her period is messed up and is having a hormonal imbalance.

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

always the victim

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So her cycle is 25/26 days (cycle counts from the first day of your period to the day before you start new period right?). That's pretty normal? Mine is 26-31 depending on the month and I have been told that's pretty standard. 25/26 is really not en extremely short period cycle?
1676563182520.png

Welcome to womanity kiddo. Most of us gets "one good week" a month, maybe 10 day - 2 weeks you get mild PMS. Sadly it's just female biology. Clearly she has too much time on her hands to be thinking about these things, most of us just gets on with life, house chores, commute, care responsibilities - period/PMS or not.

1676563317433.png

---
Scared of tampons. I can only assume Geoff has a micro penis then?
Maybe not micro but as @Elle said...
1676563673803.png

Reactions: 7
How much content can one person make about their bad choices?

I keep eating food I have an intolerance to, look at my poor bloated belly (not pregnant LOL). I change my skincare ten times a week and keep eating food that gives me spots, look at my skin flare up. I took some little pills to delay my period and now I feel hormonal and sad because its been almost a week since I was in the Maldives.
---
Anyway, what's everyone else having as their three o'clock treat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just back from a 5 star honeymooon and feeling low, bleeping get over yourself you spoilt brat
Amen. Never seen anyone with such a commitment to actively finding ways to be miserable or feeling as though life is constantly victimising her, when she is so objectively well off through almost no hard work or discernable natural talent of her own. There's just no hope for her 🥴

Reactions: 16
Has she always been on a contraception pull until recently? She appear to think it should be one period once a month on the same day, at the same hour etc. Like Marta pointed out months are different lengths, and according to the health guidelines her cycle falls into what is considered normal. She should pay to see a naturopath and get her bloods done of she is suffering, of course that means paying and she's too tight fisted if it's not boozing in ye ol urinal of yore then she won't pay.

Also the scallion for G's little unit 💀

• Haha
Some people have too much time on their hands
🤦‍♀️

---
Has she always been on a contraception pull until recently? She appear to think it should be one period once a month on the same day, at the same hour etc. Like Marta pointed out months are different lengths, and according to the health guidelines her cycle falls into what is considered normal. She should pay to see a naturopath and get her bloods done of she is suffering, of course that means paying and she's too tight fisted if it's not boozing in ye ol urinal of yore then she won't pay.

Also the scallion for G's little unit 💀
I think she came off when that relationship with A ended - she was single for a year or two so it made sense not to be on the pill? Please correct me if I am wrong though.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Looks like LGD to me, or Lloyd written really quickly. On an orange. With the wrong hand.

Little Gorgeous Date
Lovely Gourmet Dining
Lord Geoffrey's Daughter
---
Edit: please tell me that isn't a picture of the cat's bumhole....?
Thats the belly button!

People who are single can still have sex..

Reactions: 3
Thats the belly button!

People who are single can still have sex..
Yes but hopefully because she probably wasn't having regular sex and it was presumably with new people then she used condoms instead for STD protection

Reactions: 3
You'd be glad to know that she has got now her period.
I wonder what designer/brand is silly enough to have invited her to the LFW and what monstrosity of an outfit she has raided Geoff-bob's wardrobe for.
Screenshot_20230218-004616.png

Reactions: 2
“Look at me, powering my way through life, been invited to LFW after my luxurious trip to the Maldives, I’ve got ouchies in my tummy and the post holiday diddums but I’m blazing through it regardless with these tummy warmers! I’m sure a company selling a similar product will adgift me one to flog next week! I’m proper girl powering my way through I might just wear a power suit with my ugly wedding shoes today!”

Reactions: 9
“Look at me, powering my way through life, been invited to LFW after my luxurious trip to the Maldives, I’ve got ouchies in my tummy and the post holiday diddums but I’m blazing through it regardless with these tummy warmers! I’m sure a company selling a similar product will adgift me one to flog next week! I’m proper girl powering my way through I might just wear a power suit with my ugly wedding shoes today!”
Thankfully she has a period every two weeks, she'll be able to test them out practically straight away 😜

And OMG you just know she wore the wedding shoes 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.