Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sorry to hear you got the ‘rona over Xmas @martaS ☹
Hope your significant other has built u a robust duvet fort to rest it off.
Also hoping Santa leaves u plenty of sad olives & champers in your stocking to perk u up xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So sorry to hear you got the ‘rona over Xmas @martaS ☹
Hope your significant other has built u a robust duvet fort to rest it off.
Also hoping Santa leaves u plenty of sad olives & champers in your stocking to perk u up xxx
Thanks babes! Unforch, my fella has it too and it's basically a Zombieland here. If I can get an online delivery slot, I will definitely add some sad olives and a bottle of fizz, otherwise it's all freezer food on Christmas day 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks babes! Unforch, my fella has it too and it's basically a Zombieland here. If I can get an online delivery slot, I will definitely add some sad olives and a bottle of fizz, otherwise it's all freezer food on Christmas day 😂
So soz about that. Mercury has been in lemonade so you all must be feeling extra doomingly dreadful. Wish I could deliveroo you a coffee & your fav muffin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So soz about that. Mercury has been in lemonade so you all must be feeling extra doomingly dreadful. Wish I could deliveroo you a coffee & your fav muffin!
“Mercury has been in lemonade” HAHAHA 😂

That’s actually the type of blasphemy she would come out with next.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still can’t get over the entitlement of not taking her own towel to a public swimming bath and then making it into a criticism of the place instead of acknowledging that she lacks common sense. She must be disappointed in a lot of situations.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Get well soon to one of my fav Tattlers, @martaS ❤

Hope you are not feeling a sense of doom, but may I recommend a SAD lamp, a decaying chest of gorgey little Lindt balls dredged from the Thames, and some minty little vitamins if you are?

PS: 'Gergely' has pleased me no end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's used five Bobbi Brown eyeshadows to get a smokey eye that looks like she's got nothing on her lids?? 10/10 influencing there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Their boiler broke and its going to cost 'so much money that she doesn't have'. Tell that to your 700 date nights, gorgeous brunches and weekends away! Meanwhile Katie and G are 'really doing their bit for their community' by pouring table salt on the pavements. Give me strength.

Can someone explain why she says she's vlogging herself making a stew so that it's documented for her to follow and so others can also follow along.... but then improvises, uses the wrong ingredients from a recipe she seems to be following (so it's already documented ON the recipe), then she doesn't show herself making it but reels off what shes done afterwards. Have I been sniffing glue? Anyway if you fancy a nice chicken thigh bone stew check out this week's video.

Words of the week
Durnier
Macram
Defrozen

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I watched the vlog so you don’t have to: recap:

kath: it was my dream to get a cat and see it play in the snow!
also kath: “no mawreeece don’t u dare roll in the snow”

Kath hoping to take a little bit of time off. Coz u know, she hasn’t been on 15 holidays in the Past 2 months.
Says she doesn’t wanna vlog Christmas week but then again isn’t sure. I can assure u Kath, no1 cares.
then she giggled inanely at Morris in the snow and I couldn’t finish the vlog coz I wanted to throw my phone into the sea

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh no MartaS! Feel better quickly! Our house had Covid in September and I still have a friggin cough from it! It’s such a weird virus with a wide range of symptoms! Here in the states it’s been hard to find cough and cold meds due to the “tripledemic” of the flu, RSV, and Covid happening right now. I hope you feel better before too long and can enjoy the holidays a little!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love you guys, thanks for all the well wishes and suggestions how to make Covid more bearable 🤩

Also, thanks for the recap of the vlog. I have caught up on my YT subscriptions this week since being off work and slowly I'm running out of videos to watch but thanks to you I know I'm (yet) not desperate enough to watch Katalin's new vlog 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really hope she gets a bad haircut.

Is that mean?

I dont care.

Feel better soon @martaS !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree. This length from Dec '19 was cute.

Maybe Father Geoffmas prefers long hair and doesn't permit her to cut it. Only pot washers have short hair.
Screenshot_20221222-140716_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yesterday Stories. Her attempts at transparency are just so funny. You can barely see her face under the mermaid hair :rolleyes: and at this distorted "I am a model" angle, we really didn't need the filter disclaimer. And run down from what? Sprinkling a tub of Saxa on the one meter square of pavement in her 'hood? Give me strength!
1671720232875.png

Also, extra point if you can guess where she got the tool from? Could it be from... Amazon? Yeap, you guessed right :rolleyes:
1671720326584.png

I would have never guessed she used green eyeshadows for this look. Next time, consider posting a close-up Kathryn? And no offence, but the whole makeup looks kinda dirty (I guess that's what you get from blending greens with beige and brown), "good quality" eyeshadows don't normally blend together into one muddy colour?
1671720441472.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.