Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
I don't understand under what pretense do two adults break into a HILARIOUS, ROARING game of posing like monuments in the middle of their day out to be captured on camera. But I guess I've never been in true, all-consuming love before like Mr & Mrs Georrfree Snookleytin. I just wouldn't get it.
Their relationship is so creepy. It’s like a father entertaining his infant.

Reactions: 21

sheleg

VIP Member
Why on earth would you put a neon light IN a toilet bowl?? Imagine going for a shite at their gaff, and watching the turd flush away like it’s at a goddamn disco.

What also annoys me is that stupid narrow sink, and the gormless expression on Morris’ face.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
What would fellow Tattlers like to see from Kathleen?
I’d like Kathleen to get a real job and stop putting her wanky snobbish content into the universe. I hope 2023 is the downfall of ‘influnencers’ (mumfluencers/cleanfluencer/weanfluencers/petitefashionfluencers)
They influence fuck all and are no good for anyone.

Also happy new year fellow tattlers! Here’s to another year of calling people out on their BS online 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Babybail93

VIP Member
“When I get paid” is code for ‘any dermatologists want to gift me a consultation and advice I will COMPLETELY IGNORE when I get offered my next freebie’

Hashtagnotspon

Chatty Member
Good to know no spend September taught her absolutely nothing.

And why does she keep buying cheap clothes that are too big and getting them tailored??? Cheap clothes don't alter well. As a petite fashion influencer (allegedly) why doesn't she ever buy from petite ranges?!?! That might be something petite girls actually want to see?

SDFGHJ

"when I next get paid" really rubs me up the wrong way after their extravagant wedding, weekly expensive restaurant visits, countless holidays, house in London,... Skip one restaurant this week and that's the dermatologist paid for, ffs 🙄 Is she trying to sound more down to earth or something? Cause it's having the opposite effect.

Abcxyz

I don't understand - this just isn't funny. Like on no planet is this funny, no matter how you cut it this isn't funny, it just point blank not funny. It's just someone doing the bare minimum and their partner creaming over it. Are they so unself-aware to not realise this kind of stuff isn't interesting to anyone but them? Really scraping the bottom of the barrel for content.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
She needs to fuck off. Her entire existence is annoying me. I can’t believe ppl so dumb and useless and talentless are in such a position where their work constitutes of taking selfies in the bedroom whilst getting ready the 5th date night of the week. #fuckoffkatiesnooks

• Heart

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
More stuff to add to her hoard of crap.

Tis the season to bring this one back again:
On the 12th day of Xmas, hoarded by Kathleen;
12 taxidermy mice
11 expired bath bombings
10 champagne bottles for weeping
9 gifted sad lightings
8 skin care routinings
7 brags a bragging
6 duvet fortings
5 sad olives 🫒
4 dusty books
3 wedding dresses
2 engagement rings
And some decomposing foliage from a tree!

feel free to share your renditions! 🎄

• Haha
  • Heart

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Why are slight inconveniences like major life changing traumatic events for her?
“really proud of how we dealt with the past 24hours”

like HOW u tosspots? U literally did every single thing* wrong and whinged about it the entire time

*it’s not even a thing. It’s a non issue. Plane got diverted & instead of staying put they decided to galavant down the country when they know full well the roads are at a standstill.

how are her family & friends putting up with this tomfoolery? Why is no1 reaching out to her n being like
Katie mate, you look & act like a cunt.

ffs these arseholes boil my piss

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Please spare a thought for Katie, who’s just come back from a holiday to the Maldives. She’s been going through such a rough time that her mum had to send her chocolates and flowers 🤣

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I don’t get why whenever Geoffatron takes a pik of kaff she poses like she’s a tiny child making the ‘puppy eyes’ to her pa to get her that kitten in the window. It’s gross and fake and weird

Mrsstevens

I think the thing which will always make me laugh the most about her is how "quirky" and "not like other girls" she thinks she is. She went to the Maldives on honeymoon. Loves true crime (which is HUGELY popular these days). Loves cats. And visits all the wanky hipster restaurants in London. Honestly, she couldn't be more of a basic bitch if she tried 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
Ok so now I'm angry with Kate AND Superdrug - you should *never* have a piercing with a gun, especially when you are having a cartilage piercing. If you are going to offer a piercing service as part of an event, at least get a reputable fucking professional piercer, not someone using a fucking gun. It's 2022! It's not the 90's - we don't have to go to Claire's to get holes in our ears and have them done using a shoddy gun 😔 it just feels so bloody irresponsible. I had my first ever lobe piercings done with a gun and have the scar tissue within the piercing to prove *why* it's a bad idea.

• Heart
  • Wow

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Call me conventional and boring but I put my pictures in a frame, or an album. Not sure how trendy it is but it's done the trick for many years. She could papier mache them onto a bidet covered in neon lights or maybe stick them to the taxidermy rodent or Spice Girls spray with some kindly gifted skincare.

• Haha

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230103_172723_Instagram.jpg

What pressure?! What pressure - reeeeeeally - has this women ever felt when it comes to work? The most pressure I can imagine she feels is that of an imminent bowel movement because of the crap she eats. Good grief.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Their boiler broke and its going to cost 'so much money that she doesn't have'. Tell that to your 700 date nights, gorgeous brunches and weekends away! Meanwhile Katie and G are 'really doing their bit for their community' by pouring table salt on the pavements. Give me strength.

Can someone explain why she says she's vlogging herself making a stew so that it's documented for her to follow and so others can also follow along.... but then improvises, uses the wrong ingredients from a recipe she seems to be following (so it's already documented ON the recipe), then she doesn't show herself making it but reels off what shes done afterwards. Have I been sniffing glue? Anyway if you fancy a nice chicken thigh bone stew check out this week's video.

Words of the week
Durnier
Macram
Defrozen

• Haha
  • Wow