Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why she bothers to tell us about her intolerances/bloating issues other than to be annoying and something to moan about. She continues to eat the trigger foods regardless. She’s like a broken record.

Reactions: 8
i’m not being funny but for someone with a photography degree her photos of her holiday are terrible and not selling it to me at all. i can’t stand amelia liana either but at least her photos from her trip to the maldives the other week are aesthetically beautiful. it’s not a hard place to make look stunning so i don’t get how snooksy wooksy makes it look so dull

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i’m not being funny but for someone with a photography degree her photos of her holiday are terrible and not selling it to me at all. i can’t stand amelia liana either but at least her photos from her trip to the maldives the other week are aesthetically beautiful. it’s not a hard place to make look stunning so i don’t get how snooksy wooksy makes it look so dull
I believe Amelia hires a professional, or maybe several professionals? One to take the shots, one to edit etc. You're right of course about Katie, with her degree I would expect better photos.

Can't believe she shilled skin and me out there! Hopefully she will take all that plastic away with her when she leaves.

Reactions: 2
Right?? I thought it was just me. It must be her black & white outfits and pasty skin and burned face which is just making it look like she’s in Margate not the Maldives

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's a very good point actually, at no point during her "switch off in the Maldives" (🙄) have I thought - bloody hell, that looks lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's probably saving the good pictures for later. Probably.

A little recap of what we've been subjected to the week.

Why does she insists on these high-leg bikini bottoms? To show off her crotch tattoos?
Screenshot_20230210-065338~2.png

I don't know Geoff.
Screenshot_20230210-064449.png

This just looks like a deja vu from the famous ✨Scotch & passport ✨ photoshoot in their back garden.
Screenshot_20230210-064414.png

Artsy little polaroid of father and daughter enjoying a little exotic holiday.
Screenshot_20230210-064359.png

Stop stalking wildlife, Kath.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's a very good point actually, at no point during her "switch off in the Maldives" (🙄) have I thought - bloody hell, that looks lovely.
looks like it’d be warmer in my living room and i live on the east coast of england so warm it is not 🙃

• Heart
How can you say that? They have SUNSETS in the Maldives. Katie showed us.

• Haha
Completely agree about the unappealing photos! She might as well have not bothered and just benefited from some time away from social media for a change.

I actually think ol' Treble Geoff's photos are better than hers and he's a mere mortal!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's with her covering her head in photos? Has she rebranded as polaroidsandbaddecisions? I'd have gone with skincareirateandlittlebrunchdates.

• Haha
She has some truly terrible swimwear,- that white suit, no. Why is there a tie around the gut? The bikini bottoms look like period pants bikini bottoms - maybe they are? Still look too big though.

Hope she and GG had fun, coz it looked kind of dull.

She has some truly terrible swimwear,- that white suit, no. Why is there a tie around the gut? The bikini bottoms look like period pants bikini bottoms - maybe they are? Still look too big though.
Hope she and GG had fun, coz it looked kind of dull.
That's a symbol of her dear husband's embrace, duh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"We had dolphins greet us goodbye" - that does not make sense! Greet and goodbye are practically opposite 😂🤦‍♀️ why is she so stupid?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her Maldives photos and all the face hiding and blurry pics scream ' my skin's absolutely awful at the moment but I don't want to ruin a sponsorship where I can say whatever it is has really cleared it up' to me.

I know initially G-Unit was probably just grateful there was a woman (any woman) who actually thought he was a catch and wanted to actually go to bed with him etc but there must come a point when you just need someone on your intellectual level to converse with or to share your humour with- I can't even imagine how unfulfilling it would be being with someone so woefully incapable of all of that, or for whom you are a few steps away from a guardian already in your mid 30's. For all his icks he must be reasonably intelligent and most of what he says seems to go over her head - literally as well as figuratively while she stares at him giggling because she has nothing to say.

• Haha
Not like her not to show a photo of herself crying, is she ok?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.