Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the outfit ideas: on reflection, it's quite an achievement to be as smol as Katalin, and still find clothes which are too small/short.

You mean this stuff?
Definitely belongs in cannot be unseen category
I meant the twatting about infront of Tower Bridge but yes this too counts

Reactions: 7
Which one is it Kath, 3 or 4?
View attachment 1835507
she really does have a way of making all her outfits look like she’s rummaged through loads of old bags of clothes she’s been meaning to take to the charity shop.
There’s no “influencing” talent here whatsoever, it’s just any old person trying on any old clothes they have lying around. Where’s the reason for us to follow her? None of this looks particularly stylish. Like - fine not to have trend pieces, but at least then make it classic/stylish? This is just so haphazard

Reactions: 7
Good grief, those pictures with Lord Lentil pouting.....christ, it makes my foof turn into a Jacob's cream cracker, I swear. Fair play to Kath if that's what floats her boat, but - ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't understand under what pretense do two adults break into a HILARIOUS, ROARING game of posing like monuments in the middle of their day out to be captured on camera. But I guess I've never been in true, all-consuming love before like Mr & Mrs Georrfree Snookleytin. I just wouldn't get it.

Reactions: 22
Such good content. Geoff pretending to be a bridge and Katie putting clothes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't understand under what pretense do two adults break into a HILARIOUS, ROARING game of posing like monuments in the middle of their day out to be captured on camera. But I guess I've never been in true, all-consuming love before like Mr & Mrs Georrfree Snookleytin. I just wouldn't get it.
Their relationship is so creepy. It’s like a father entertaining his infant.

Reactions: 21
I don't understand - this just isn't funny. Like on no planet is this funny, no matter how you cut it this isn't funny, it just point blank not funny. It's just someone doing the bare minimum and their partner creaming over it. Are they so unself-aware to not realise this kind of stuff isn't interesting to anyone but them? Really scraping the bottom of the barrel for content.

Reactions: 20
This is literally their relationship in a nutshell, no wonder G isn’t fussed about spawning, he’s already got his daughter/wife
She’ll be devo’d when she reads this. Daddy will have to make her an extra special duvet on the sofa with premium sad olives.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Geofflar really is a first class pillock!
Stop calling presents "pressies", it gives me the ick!!!

Reactions: 4
Her fashion sense is so old...like 2014 style.

She's the last person i would look at for style tips.

Reactions: 14
Geoffbot posted “first time outside in days” this morning - erm not according to the round up, your ‘Boxing Day walk with the rest of London’ post, and traveling to Yorkshire the day before yesterday … What a bizarre thing to lie about

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Guess which one dear viewer, Kathleen is not going to tell you
Screenshot_20221229-192855.png

Does G really need to kiss Kathleen when she's curling her lashes?
Screenshot_20221229-192926.png

Great makeup Kath the green eyeshadow is really making me want to try the look 🤦
Screenshot_20221229-192931.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She would look really nice if she did something with her hair. Extentions for body and volume, or a slightly shorter version of what she has now, also condition it and refresh the colour. Or try a totally new colour - lilac, red or dark brown??

Get the impression this is how GeeGee likes her barnet to look so it won't be changing.

Happy new year's eve tattlers 🥂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.