Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned she gets her hoarding from her family. I don’t think it’s acceptable she blames her family, however lack of accountability is a common Katie trait.

Reactions: 9
I don't always go to funerals, but when I do, I like to make them all about me by posting a selfie.

Reactions: 17
Is it cute though Katie? At least it's not painted in 50 shades of tar
Screenshot_20230124-140423.png

Not mine babes.
Is the mirror super splotchy or is there something wrong with my eyes?
Screenshot_20230124-140416.png

Reactions: 4
I wonder which way the influencing went? Was Katie influenced by her parents to have the book knife block of dreams or were here parents influenced by her?

Reactions: 4
I was wondering if the mirror or ceiling looks mouldy. So many fire hazards near the toaster as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
There's a fine line between QuIrKY maximalist decor and grim disordered hoarding and I'm not sure Katie and her parents are on the side of that they imagine themselves to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ugh the state of that house makes me feel ill. Why so much stuff everywhere 😷

Reactions: 9
In todays vlog we learn that Katie has always wanted to do a podcast. Does she know anyone can record a podcast just using their phone if they want to? She's also trying some new skincare (not even joking). Side note her 'glowy' face looked red raw after what I suspect was an undisclosed kindly gifted facial.

In other news Katie has bought some flannel wrist cuffs and a headband after she got water all down her sleeves while washing her face a few days ago. All described to G in the classic toddler voice. Anyway, onto some MORE new skincare, this time a gifted cleanser! Followed by her recently reformulated Skin & Me and some La Roche Posay spray. Oh and apparently she's used the Skin & Me cleanser too. And she's slapping on some moisturiser while talking about all the meaty spicy food she's been eating. Then there's a jump cut to some coffee. Maybe the podcast is about repeatedly destroying your skin barrier over a period of years while ruining your skin from the inside out? I wonder if each episode will end as abruptly as the weekly vlogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I absolutely HATE it when she's speaking in a normal voice and then G-hole enters and she instantly starts speaking like a toddler. Eeek!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The way she didn’t say where she got the arm bands from until she gets the aff link for it 🙄

She’s “always wanted a podcast”?! What happened with her own book that she so called always wanted

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.