Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt it would have been a problem tbh. His employer would likely have been understanding if he was late or unable to physically be in today, given he does WFH alot, even in the post on Stories she says they needed to be back because they both have ‘busy work weeks’, not because he needs to physically be in, if that was the case then I reckon she’d have said that.

Reactions: 7
I can potentially buy into Lord Geoffington needing to be back for work, but Lady Kath absolutely does *not*, I'm sorry. Even then - no offence, but it's not like Geoff has a job where lives could be lost if he's not there? He's hardly a brain surgeon. I've worked at a lot of different companies and I can't think of one that wouldn't be sympathetic to travel issues due to the snow? Is it ideal, no, but I just don't quite buy into the 'WE HAD TO BE BACK OMG THE WORLD WOULD HAVE ENDED' line she's spinning?

More than anything, I just cannot believe - for two grown ups - the amount of poor choices they made trying to get home. bleeping hell, they're not 18, how do they struggle so much?
He’s gotta be trolling her at this point. Like it’s gotta be amusing for him. Navigating life by idiocy & privilege.
Oh look Kaff, someone was ‘violently sick’ in the room next dooor…..oh Kaff let’s be kooky & get a cab from notts to London, that’ll be a jolly old larf, oooh Kaff let’s walk through the winter wonderland across the city

Reactions: 8
I can potentially buy into Lord Geoffington needing to be back for work, but Lady Kath absolutely does *not*, I'm sorry. Even then - no offence, but it's not like Geoff has a job where lives could be lost if he's not there? He's hardly a brain surgeon. I've worked at a lot of different companies and I can't think of one that wouldn't be sympathetic to travel issues due to the snow? Is it ideal, no, but I just don't quite buy into the 'WE HAD TO BE BACK OMG THE WORLD WOULD HAVE ENDED' line she's spinning?

More than anything, I just cannot believe - for two grown ups - the amount of poor choices they made trying to get home. bleeping hell, they're not 18, how do they struggle so much?
He’s goes on as if he is a brain surgeon. He said in an interview his day exists of drinking tea and having catch ups with a colleague who creates all the ideas that he then uses. His job is no way important.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kathleen’s British Horror story:

Budapest travels recap:

“so after my fancy Xmas whimsical unnecessary tripTo Budapest, upon our return my darling Gucy Snookstenra encountered the deadliest of snow storms in the history of snowstorms. Having been abandoned by our carriage in Ye olde Muswill Hill, we had to hike through treacherous roads for miles until we could do no more. We settled for a night an the local Inn which seemed a somewhat dubious habitat, the innkeeper had one eye & spoke in tongues and the habitant next door was possessed By the devil himself and was projectile vomiting Ala Linda Blair across the ceiling.
I shoved rosary beads in thine ears as Gina Snarker rocked me back & forth encased in a protective tomb of a duvet fort.
At the first crack of dawn we hailed a stallion and gtfo home to our rodent Morris who was absolutely beside himself at being parted from us for 3 nights.”

Edit: Dr Geoffathon Harker prescribed me with 3 bottles of high end champagne & 2 tins of deli artisan olives. Prayers For my recovery.
If tiny K only had your wit and writing skills 🤩

I doubt it would have been a problem tbh. His employer would likely have been understanding if he was late or unable to physically be in today, given he does WFH alot, even in the post on Stories she says they needed to be back because they both have ‘busy work weeks’, not because he needs to physically be in, if that was the case then I reckon she’d have said that.
She said this
Screenshot_20221212-154257.png

They have a busy work schedule? Since when do they work together? I hate the whole we/us/our 🙄
And you wouldn't definitely leave a big piece of work like a campaign until last minute like she did if you were in a more traditional job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If tiny K only had your wit and writing skills 🤩

She said this
View attachment 1801864
They have a busy work schedule? Since when do they work together? I hate the whole we/us/our 🙄
And you wouldn't definitely leave a big piece of work like a campaign until last minute like she did if you were in a more traditional job.
A. Leaving work until the last minute and buggering off on a little holiday is risky at the best of times

B. SURELY if she were to contact the brand/ her management explaining their situation and asking for a few extra hours then it would be possible? It's hardly life or death is it? I've heard plenty of people talk about the tight turnaround times before so maybe it genuinely isn't possible without inconveniencing someone else.

Rushing work at the last minute instead of just communicating and asking for a bit of extra time is never a good idea. I say this as a really boring non influencer who tries to tie up loose ends before taking annual leave so that I don't come back to a long list of things to do immediately. Just time management things.

Edit: the fact that she had to mention 'crashing' twice and that she hasn't eaten. Katie you work FROM HOME you can take ten minutes to eat a chocolate ball or a boiled egg or a sad olive.

• Heart
LOL the Geoffatron has one of those nonsense white-guy jobs with a wordy title that means absolutely zero. I doubt the business economy will fall apart if he works remotely for a day.

When people just say "Dyson" I get confused and think they're talking about the hoover 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s all so funny. Best bit is her having to throw in how GHASTLY AND UNCLEAN their temporary hotel room was. How can one live, laugh, love in such dreadful conditions?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A coat hanger? Use your hands!!

And another thing, being proud of how they've handled the past 24 hours? Sod off!! She seriously needs a dose of reality!

Reactions: 17
This isn't the brag she thinks it is...
Right?! God forbid they actually experience any kind of real trauma. I wouldn't wish it on them (I'm not that mean) but come back to us when you are dealing with redundancy, death, serious illness, money issues, family issues - sometimes, if you're really lucky, all at the same time. Then tell me how well you are dealing with it, and then you can congratulate yourselves on being a Stellar Couple. 24 bleeping hours....pitiful. Genuinely pitiful.

And another thing, being proud of how they've handled the past 24 hours? Sod off!! She seriously needs a dose of reality!
That poor windscreen, having the coat hanger scraped over it. And how can you have gone to get your car, which you *know* will be covered in snow/ice, and forget to take a scraper?!

Of course They don't have a scraper or de-icer in their car. Where's the fun in that when you can make life difficult for yourself by using a coat hanger? Content that writes itself.

Reactions: 10

They peaked as the ✨ Wanker Couple of the Year ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why are slight inconveniences like major life changing traumatic events for her?
“really proud of how we dealt with the past 24hours”

like HOW u tosspots? U literally did every single thing* wrong and whinged about it the entire time

*it’s not even a thing. It’s a non issue. Plane got diverted & instead of staying put they decided to galavant down the country when they know full well the roads are at a standstill.

how are her family & friends putting up with this tomfoolery? Why is no1 reaching out to her n being like
Katie mate, you look & act like a bleep.

ffs these arseholes boil my piss

Reactions: 20
Why are slight inconveniences like major life changing traumatic events for her?
“really proud of how we dealt with the past 24hours”

like HOW u tosspots? U literally did every single thing* wrong and whinged about it the entire time

*it’s not even a thing. It’s a non issue. Plane got diverted & instead of staying put they decided to galavant down the country when they know full well the roads are at a standstill.

how are her family & friends putting up with this tomfoolery? Why is no1 reaching out to her n being like
Katie mate, you look & act like a bleep.

ffs these arseholes boil my piss
'I'm so proud of how we dealt with a very minor inconvenience as a couple'
1. .... you're literally married, I should hope you can cope with some travel issues 'as a couple'.

2. Having said that you made some terrible choices by the sounds of it so tomato tomato I guess.

They're a married couple who have spent a significant part of their relationship in the covid pandemic, I'd bloody hope they could cope with a diverted plane and a snowy car.

I just heard on the news that some planes that were originally Stansted bound, were diverted to Cologne and Brussels. I guess the Snookses got lucky.

Reactions: 7
I just heard on the news that some planes that were originally Stansted bound, were diverted to Cologne and Brussels. I guess the Snookses got lucky.
Someone I know (with kids) (and important jobs)effectively had to turn and go back where they came from. They’re back in uk now but couldn’t even dream of splurging hundreds on an unnecessary taxi because yknow, they budget carefully, like most people have to.

Also given it’s still light in that video, they weren’t too busy with work to go (together, why) get the car pre-5pm

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.